ch39 - three days

what was said on the other end of the phone, wang chao did not listen at all, he hung up and threw the mobile phone away, and still lay on the bed in that ridiculous posture, the tears on his face did not dry, his eyes were swollen, his voice was dumb, he turned his head to xie zhuxing, and said in an arrogant and annoying tone: "did you hear?" you don't let daddy be afraid, you can line up outside to beg daddy to be afraid! "

if he really called his brother to complain, or even to which girl, xie zhuxing would not be too angry, but he called this person who was most annoying to xie zhuxing.

xie zhuxing suddenly became angry and frowned, "are you inseparable from this surname zhou?" "

wang chao said sharply, "he is obedient again, the work is fine, i just can't do anything without him!" "

xie zhuxing was still warm and warm, his face had changed now, he hadn't thought about this kind of thing before, and he had less practice, and he knew that he had no skills, let alone a good job. the problem is that the front foot has just finished going to bed, and the back foot will call someone to ask someone, and also praise others for "good work", which man can stand it.

xie zhuxing got up and got out of bed, dressing without a word.

wang chao was stunned: "what's the matter?" "

xie zhuxing didn't look at him either, and said, "go home." "

wang chao: "didn't you say you didn't bring the key?"

xie zhuxing quickly got dressed, walked away without turning his head, and slammed the door into the sky.

wang chao lay there dumbfounded for a moment, sad and angry, and cried loudly, scolding his mother while crying.

he himself can be said to be very scummy, and he has never done such a ruthless thing, and he wants to send a bag after doing it with the girl, and he agrees to help with zhou niansen.

the surname xie is really fucking awesome, just shoot him in the ass, nothing else, and dare to slam the door? simply don't face it!

xie zhuxing did not leave, he stood at the door and waited, he was afraid that zhou niansen would really come, wang chao was now lying there naked, his body was completely open, it was a man who wanted to be scared when he saw it.

wang chao cried and wet half a pillow, and suddenly remembered that he also called zhou niansenlai, a little regretful, he did not want to see this person, nor did he think that this person had a good job, that phone call and later blind persecution, purely for the sake of anger xie zhuxing.

he wanted to call zhou beilai again, took a look at the mobile phone, and zhou just replied to him with a text message, saying that there was something going on at home and that he couldn't come.

it just so happens that the phone doesn't have to be called anymore.

he threw the mobile phone on the table, did not throw it well, fell to the ground, immediately to the heartache of the broken, busy and difficult to rub to the side of the bed, reached for the mobile phone to reach up, fortunately wore the mobile phone case, did not bump anywhere.

...... exercise! wrong! it's all like this, he is still distressed about what is the mobile phone that xie zhuxing sent him?

he threw the phone back on the floor in a gamble, but when he threw it, he was subconsciously reluctant and the action was very light.

xie zhuxing waited at the door for more than an hour, waiting until more than twelve o'clock, it was estimated that it was not coming, and then he left with confidence.