ch17 - this man... well

xie zhuxing this person does not have too high requirements for the residence, is a place to sleep, as long as it is still clean, the environment is not noisy on the line, as for the furniture is new and old, the decoration is not high-end, he does not care too much, so with the agent to see the house, soon select a set, the rent is reasonable, on the deposit.

separated from the agent, close to a large shopping mall, he went upstairs to the mall, planning to have a casual lunch.

but there are many people shopping on weekends, the upstairs restaurant has to wait, he picked a chain of fast food with few people in front of the door, there are only three girls in the waiting area, or together, call them will be his turn.

the girls chatted gossip while waiting, saying which male star is so handsome and handsome, do you see his recent new drama barabala?

xie zhuxing did not sit, took the rank number and stood aside, looking at the mobile phone is almost out of power, rummaging through the bag to find the charging treasure.

one of the three girls saw him, touched his companion, hinted at looking over there, and then put his head together and whispered excitedly, "he's so handsome!" "

he pretended not to hear, found the power bank, and connected to the mobile phone.

Tomorrow is Monday, the promotion of idol group Icedream is about to kick off, and he will appear in the public eye at eight o'clock tomorrow night as the first starter.

soon he will also become the gossip of the girls, rather than a passerby who "he is so handsome".

wang chao slept until the sun sunbathed his ass before grinding and rubbing up and returning home.

his second brother wang jin sat on the first floor reading a book, watching him drag his suitcase in, frowning: "aren't you going to move back?" "

wang chao was excited, and his face shrugged down: "what do you mean?" my own family is not happy that i am back? "

wang jin turned his head to continue reading the book and said, "i've only been quiet for a few days." "

wang chao was so upset that he opened his mouth and revealed: "you can purify yourself, no wonder there is no object in more than thirty years." "

wang jin: "..."

wang chao felt bad after he said it, the box was not taken, he ran up the steps, ran only a few steps, was caught by wang jin, pressed on the handrail of the stairs and squeezed hard, he cried wolf and begged for forgiveness: "second brother, i was wrong!" don't pinch don't pinch! oops oops... it hurts..."

his two brothers' hobbies in beating him were not the same, wang qi had a serious face, and when he was violent, he liked to slap or kick his ass directly, wang jin was gentle in his face, and he did not often move his hands, but when he moved his hands, he grabbed him on the waist and legs, pinched a little meat, and pinched him to stab and hurt, compared with wang qi's kind of beating, the pain was very long-lasting.

when wang jin let go of him, he went upstairs crying, rummaging through the boxes and cabinets to get his favorite clothes and shoes, thinking that he would never come back again, and he would not kiss his second brother in the future.

wang jin came up and pushed open the door, he was startled, thinking that wang jin had not pinched enough, he cried and said, "wang lao'er! i'll just say a word about you? your object is not what i said no, besides, just such a person, have you been worried about it for so long? it's not good-looking, you two haven't slept yet, what are you worried about? "

wang jin: "..."

wang chao really didn't like wang jinnian's first love, and said, "can you quickly find a good-looking and easy-to-sleep one?" don't be angry with me all day, when i was a child, i grew fat, you pinch it, i am twenty-something adults, still so thin, what do you pinch ah, feel good? i'm also unlucky, be your brother! "