Chapter 95: Yes or no

After Liu Congming was busy, he came to find Xie Zhuxing to have lunch with him, and he also saw his ring, and ridiculed him: "Don't stuff people with dog food everywhere, turn around and really recruit paparazzi to follow you."

Xie Zhuxing said warmly: "I have something to shoot."

Liu Congming thought that he was still unhappy because of the recent bottleneck period in his work, and didn't think much about it, and said: "Don't be upset, get up your spirits, I'll tell you something serious."

The two went to the restaurant they frequented and found a quiet seat to sit.

Liu Congming said the serious thing.

People and things in the entertainment industry are more dramatic than film and television dramas, a few months ago Huixing Entertainment was also because of D.K Studio poaching Yang Xiaomu, the two almost went to court, this has not even passed the spring, Huixing is about to take a stake in D.K Studio, if there is no accident, it will be announced to the public within two months, Duan Yikun's independent studio will become a subsidiary of Huixing.

Liu Congming said: "The two directors who were most at odds with Duan Yikun in the past jumped ship and left, so this matter went quite smoothly. When he comes back, Yang Xiaomu will become a colleague again, I'm afraid that you will be embarrassed to meet, first give you a vaccination, you go back and breathe with Wang Chao, have a psychological preparation."

Xie Zhuxing agreed, and said: "We have nothing to be embarrassed about, and it is also his embarrassment to be embarrassed."

Liu Congming smiled and said, "I haven't even thought about how to meet D.K., and it is estimated that in the entire company, he is the one he is most uncomfortable with looking at." "

Xie Zhuxing said: "From what I know about him, he is returning home this time, and the tone of being suppressed by the top level before and having to leave his job has also been calculated, and he will not live with you again."

Liu Congming showed a self-deprecating smile and said: "I can understand if he is not used to seeing it, he is a big senior, he has today's status, unlike me, I am just lucky, as soon as I come to Huixing, I will take over your combination, and in a few days your second series will explode, in the previous company, I took on a new person casually, people competed, and dared to fight, purely relying on myself as a first-line flower."

Xie Zhuxing knew that the female artist Liu Congming had brought before was still very popular, and asked strangely: "Isn't that very good, why did you jump ship to Huixing if you were good?" 

Liu Congming was embarrassed for a moment and said, "Because of the scandal."

Xie Zhuxing was surprised: "Whose scandal?" You and that little flower?"

Speaking of which, Liu Congming actually looks not bad, may feel that his baby face is too tender, afraid that he will not be able to convince the public, so he always dresses himself up at an old age, combs a big back every day, and can use two taels of hairspray. With his own age and appearance, it is reasonable to be able to have an affair with the little flower actress.

Liu Congming was particularly wronged, and said: "I really have nothing with people, and somehow it is spread as if it is true, my girlfriend is not happy to hear it, she quarrels with me every day, explaining that she does not believe it, I have no way, I simply resigned and changed companies."

Xie Zhuxing: "... Do you have a girlfriend? How come it was never said?"

Mentioning his girlfriend, Liu Congming immediately burst into a spring breeze and said, "Hey, what is there to say."

Xie Zhuxing thought about it and said, "Wouldn't it be an artist too?" "How could it have been so long, not only have I never heard Liu Congming mention it, but I have never seen this mysterious girlfriend?

Liu Congming smiled a little coyly: "Oh, you are not an outsider anyway, my girlfriend is Yu Han." 

Xie Zhuxing: "... Smart brother, awesome."

Yu Han is a real socialite, the third generation of red. After entering the entertainment industry for a few years, except for filming, I don't accept any other announcements, that is, I love acting and want to act, not want to be a traffic star. And Miss Yu is very beautiful, with an outstanding temperament and a good figure. Last year, I took my work to the red carpet of the Berlin Film Festival and wore a lotus embroidered cheongsam of the brand's couture, which was widely reported by foreign media praising "Miss Oriental Lotus", and only a few days later was transmitted back to China, and it was unique among the actresses who bought the press on the red carpet, and the pressure was very high.

Liu Congming also hid it for a long time, and it was rare to show affection, gushing for a long time how his girlfriend was good, beautiful and low-key, loved art, and liked small animals... Wait a minute.

Xie Zhuxing listened for a while and became distracted.

Liu Chuangming stopped his mouth and said embarrassedly: "There are too many words, I just can't help but want to praise her."

Xie Zhuxing understood: "It's like this when you fall in love, just Wang Chao's virtue, I want to boast about everything, and Miss Yu is even more worthy of praise."

Liu Congming was polite: "Wang Chao is very good, especially in the past six months, he is serious in his work, and he is not as fond of shouting as before." Is he back today? "

Xie Zhuxing said: "Come back, the plane at night."

Liu Congming chatted casually: "I heard that his eldest brother originally wanted to take this opportunity to let him sing the theme song to Shanghai Disneyland, but it turned out that people wanted to use female singers, so forget it." But he has no problem developing, his music style has a wide audience, plus his eldest brother escorts, this year to make another album, at the end of the year can start a singing. "

Xie Zhuxing was silent for a moment and said in a deep voice: "I asked you something, there is, you say yes, no, just say no."

Liu Congming saw that he was suddenly serious, and he also became serious, and said, "What's the matter?"

Xie Zhuxing touched the ring on his hand, turned it, and said: "There is a Hollywood movie that wants to find me to play a trick, is there?"

Liu Congming was stunned.

Xie Zhuxing also got the answer from his expression, and asked again: "Does Wang Chao know?"

Liu Congming sat up straight and said seriously: "Xiao Xie, you have to think deeply about this matter, you can't just look at the surface."

Xie Zhuxing said, "Just tell me, is there any?"

Liu Congming: "... Yes."