Chapter 50: Beaten

When I was in Guangzhou, the keyboard player wore a very rocker, wearing ripped denim and small dirty braids. Now the dirty braids are gone, the gown, the half-length hair, clean, human-like.

"What is he doing here?" Wang Chao was inexplicable and asked in a low voice, "Just my classmate."

Everyone doesn't know, only Gao Siyuan said: "A studio under our company signed him, I heard that he can sing and write, and he is quite talented." 

Wang Chao pouted and said with disgust: "Just him?

Thanks to the media and fans, another champagne tower was poured, there was laughter, flashing lights clicking, and the celebration banquet ended.

The junior sister group left first, and the members of the ID also came out to prepare to get into the nanny car, Wang Chao's car stopped next to the nanny car, pressed the lock, and called Xie Zhuxing: "Hey, go to my place today."

Xie Zhuxing looked at his teammates, and the teammates quickly got into the car, closed the door, and left.

Wang Chao stood in front of the passenger door, lost the car key through the body, Xie Zhuxing raised his hand to catch it, and the two looked at each other and laughed.

Xie Zhuxing got into the driver's seat, Wang Chao pulled the car door to go up, Yu Guang glimpsed someone looking at them, thought it was a reporter or fan who had not left, and turned his head to take a look.

The keyboard player stood on the steps more than ten meters away, staring at this side, his face was not friendly.

Wang Chao gave him a middle finger.

He didn't take this person and this matter to heart.

He has just entered the period of love, and he can't think of his partner, so he has no spare mind to think about anything else.

Speechless all the way, back to the residence, as soon as he entered the door, he pounced on Xie Zhuxing and kissed him.

Xie Zhuxing leaned on the shoe cabinet, and the two kissed each other.

Wang Chao was strong and his hand was still touching.

Xie Zhuxing said, "You wait a while."

Wang Chao said, "What are you waiting for?" Can't wait.

Xie Zhuxing said, "Go to bed, what's going on here."

Wang Chao urged impatiently: "It's different anywhere, you hurry up."

Xie Zhuxing slapped him on the ass and said, "Just wave."

Wang Beyond groaned and hummed, "Xiao Xie, I'm itchy."

Finished practicing the anti-itching method.

Xie Zhuxing went to do laundry, and Wang Chao was lying in bed playing mobile games.

After a while, Xie Zhuxing came in and said, "Hey, it's snowing outside."

Wang Chao lifted the quilt, ran to the window naked, opened half of the curtains, pouted his butt, and lay his upper body on the windowsill, looking out.

Sure enough, it was snowing heavily with goose feathers, and it may have been falling for a while, and the world has been dressed up in silver.

"Let's go out and play!" Wang Chao was suddenly excited, "Tomorrow the snow will be dirty."

The two got dressed again and went downstairs to play in the snow.

It was late, and there was no one else in the yard of the community.