Chapter 57: White Hair

The pants are half taken off, and it's a bit of a waste not to do anything.

So the two did something first.

Nineteen days in a different place, a long drought and a good time.

At first, Wang Chao was still provocative, rushed to help Xie Zhuxing undress, pushed people to sit on the sofa, he knelt down by himself, bit the zipper with his teeth and pulled it open, and used his lips and tongue for a long time before he separated his legs and straddled it, and his waist was about to twist out of the flowers, I really didn't know how to wave.

But he had not ploughed for nineteen days, and when Xie Zhuxing began to plow, he squeaked in pain again, crying and cursing.

Xie Zhuxing is usually not a chatter, and he doesn't like to talk at this time.

Wang Chao is a forced machine everywhere, especially likes to burst foul language in bed, scold when it hurts, scold when it is cool, the swear word dictionary is extremely rich, and it is not the same as scolding for more than ten minutes.

The more fierce he scolded, the more fierce Xie Zhuxing became, he felt that he couldn't stand it and hummed twice, and Xie Zhuxing would be gentle.

It's also a different kind of tacit understanding, he likes it a little.

In fact, the two have been better for a few months, and Xie Zhuxing has not made any obvious progress in technology, and he is still as rampage as before, even simpler and rougher than before, and even more undisciplined.

Wang Chao ate this set, direct, painful and cool, and the time was still long, he felt that his object business ability was excellent.

What pot with what lid, the situation is very matched, that is naturally very matched.

Watered the dryland.

The dry land himself is very comfortable, the pores all over the body are full of the word comfortable, naked holding the watering master, kissing the face and neck without playing.

The watering master was kissed by him with the smell of alcohol on his face and asked him, "How much wine have you drunk here?"

Wang Chao doesn't know how much he drank, he is not as drunk as before, tonight's drinking companion is another nightclub belt, unconsciously drunk a little too much, just now because of some drunkenness, I thought I was in a dream, and I was aggrieved and complained about lovesickness, and now I feel embarrassed when I think about it.

"I didn't drink much," he said, not wanting to admit that his alcohol had collapsed, and changed the subject, "Why didn't you tell me in advance when you came back today?"

Xie Zhuxing avoided answering: "Do you take a bath?"

Wang Chaohu became suspicious and said, "Do you want to make a surprise inspection to see if I mess around while you are away?"

Xie Zhuxing: "... No. "

Wang Chao said confidently: "What's not?" When I enter the door, you ask me who I went to drink, are you afraid that I will play with others behind your back? "

Xie Zhuxing said, "It's really not."

Wang Chao decided that it was, and his eyebrows opened and smiled: "Hey, don't be embarrassed, jealous and not ashamed, I like to see you jealous, you eat more."

...... Okay, he likes it, then Xie Zhuxing won't explain.

Finished ahead of schedule, he was able to return to Beijing, and deliberately did not inform Wang Chao, he actually wanted to give Wang Chao a small surprise.