Chapter 85: We're Alright

Wang Chao's heart crackled with lightning and thunder.

Really fake? Xie Bailian wants to come out for him and his family?!

I fuck. I'm fucking.

Does this guy still like him a little? No hundred, always one?

One point is enough, enough.

Xie Zhuxing was a little discouraged, turned over, turned his back, sat on the edge of the sofa, and sighed.

Wang Chao is really a fool, right? What to mention to change the mobile phone at this time? It seems that he seriously wants to talk about coming out, and he sincerely wants to promise each other a future self, and he is even more like a fool.

The fool Wang also sat up, took out his mobile phone, smacked the pestle on the back of the fool, and said, "Look, my mobile phone is like this."

Xie Zhuxing casually took the mobile phone and looked at it, the screen was shattered like a spider web, and there was no response to pressing the power button, this tattered thing that no one wanted on the street, but it was warmed by Wang Chao's body.

Wang Chao has always treasured it.

Xie Zhuxing knew it well, and wanted to ask: "It's all like this, why do you keep it?"

Wang Chao didn't answer, and asked, "Haven't you really compared me to your ex-girlfriend?"

Xie Zhuxing turned around and said, "Really no, what is this like, how many times have I told you, I have no feelings for her for a long time."

Wang Chao said in a muffled voice: "I haven't compared you to others, and I haven't dealt with objects."

Xie Zhuxing became sour and said, "Then who just said that he was going to fight for whom, who hasn't grown diao yet, right?"

Wang overdue Ai Ai rubbed over, stuck to his back and hummed: "Don't you know that my mouth is cheap? Still serious? I'm almost bored with that guy, I want to beat him once I see it, who wants to do that with him, evil is not disgusting."

This thorn has been in Xie Zhuxing's heart for a while, and every time he thinks of the scene when the keyboard player came to provoke him, he kept talking about how the two were intimate and how they almost kicked the door... I just want to beat Wang Chao.

Since the words had come to this, he said: "You guys had such a good relationship at that time, if he hadn't deceived you and broke the window paper like me, then I'm afraid there is really nothing for me now."

Wang Chao's face was surprised: "... What window paper? Who has window paper with him?"

Xie Zhuxing said sourly: "Wasn't the relationship between the two of you similar to the two of us at that time?"

Wang Chao slapped him on the back and said, "What the is almost the same!" The surname Xie, you and I can get involved with any man?

Xie Zhuxing said, "You tap."

Wang Chao didn't listen, and slapped him hard twice, and his hand hurt before he stopped it, shouting unhappily: "I'm not such a casual person!"

Xie Zhuxingxin said, you are not casual, then who is casual?

Wang Chao said ruefully: "I don't want to say bad things about others behind my back, just that guy, professional, tie a little dirty braid as if he is a rocker, better than me can pretend, not to mention that I like women, even if I really like men, I can't look at him."

Xie Zhuxing said suspiciously: "Then you still take him back to your house for dinner?"

Wang Chao mumbled, "Isn't there no one to play with me?" Although he doesn't like me, he is quite friendly to me, I have to have someone to play with, or my mother will see that I am isolated by my classmates again, and then run to school to find a teacher, even if I was a child, I was a college student, how humiliating."