Chapter 114: Talking Nonsense

Wang Chao saw that he did not speak, more unhappy, more disappointed, and said: "Then there is nothing to say, you get out of the way."

Xie Zhuxing didn't let it, and said, "Who said it was because of these that they broke up?"

Wang Chao glared: "You didn't say it yourself?" Don't let me drink, go to pour cat urine yourself, after pouring, say that others poke you in the spine and scold you for selling chrysanthemums, and say that you can easily live a life when you leave me, I said that I was so aggrieved at the time, and now I want to reconcile, I am not aggrieved? Pretend to forget it all? The surname is Xie, how do you talk like fart?"

Xie Zhuxing didn't know what to think, his eyes lit up, and said, "That's why you only ran away for half a month, and you didn't pay attention to me for so long?"

He didn't forget the beginning and end of the quarrel, nor did he want to play the fool to fool Wang Chao, but he thought that in that quarrel, Wang Chao cared about female stars, Hollywood movies, houses and homes.

That's why he explained that.

But it turned out that what female stars, movies, or hurtful words, Wang Chao may not care as much as he thought, and it is his mood that is still lingering in Wang Chao's heart.

Wang Chao knew what he was thinking, and his mouth was hard: "Who runs?" Who ran away? Dad only went out to play because the weather was good.

Xie Zhuxing's mood turned gloomy, looked at his black face, and joked: "Just play like this?"

Which pot did not open which pot, poked the hornet's nest, Wang Chao jumped to his feet: "Fuck off the dick!" Get out of the way! And someone waiting for Dad!"

Mentioning Yanrong, Xie Zhuxing asked, "Who is that child?"

Wang Chao said, "Can I tell you?"

Xie Zhuxing asked again: "Also, what happened to that Chi brother?"

Wang Chao heard what he meant, and now he really turned his face and said, "What do you mean?" You want to say that Dad is messing around, right?

Xie Zhuxing said, "Then are you doing it or not?"

Wang Chao was so angry that smoke rose above his head and said, "It's done!" Do one in the morning, one in the evening, and do it together when you are happy, do you want to come together? "

If you really do it, you don't say that.

Xie Zhuxing didn't feel bad about Yan Rong, so he didn't have a good impression of Chi Lidong.

He listened to Wang Chao's blind pressure with a straight face, and looked at this person.

How can you get such a tan? I also shaved my head, I didn't wear a hat just now, and my head was like a marinated egg, and it was strange and cute.

I want to touch it, and I want to kiss it.

Wang Chao was not relieved, and disgusted him: "Just you, the face is not good-looking, the figure is not as good as Brother Chi, and the technology is rotten and there is no face, what do you have?" You just want to come, daddy won't take you! "

Xie Zhuxing listened to him farther and farther, and said, "Okay, don't quarrel first, listen to me well..."

Wang Chao didn't listen, and the noise was louder: "Dad listened to you fart!" Fuck off!"

Xie Zhuxing stretched out his hand to cover his mouth and said, "You are quiet, invite people to come and see the excitement."

Wang Chao hid to avoid touching, hiding and hiding, and somehow pushed Xie Zhuxing.