Chapter 107: Typo

After Wang Chao finished calling, he was even more unhappy than just now.

Injured when injured, has anything to do with him? Why can't you control yourself? It's just cheap.

Xie Zhuxing could tell that it was him, but he pretended not to hear it, and he was also a cheap whisper.

Chi Lidong saw that he was finished fighting, and called him: "Let's go, brother will take you to eat Tibetan food."

The local famous restaurant, in the alley, the location is remote, if it is not familiar with Chi Lidong, it is really difficult to find.

There are many diners, most of them mainland tourists, and most of them are young people.

No one recognized Wang Chaolai, but when he entered the door, two Han girls at the table at the door looked at him a few more times.

In the past, he hated being recognized when he went out to eat, but now that others can't recognize him, he is very frustrated, and he took a stainless steel spoon as a mirror to look at it, and his head is really bright.

After serving, not much time after eating, Wang Chao's mobile phone on the table buzzed.

He thought that Wang Qi was routinely concerned about his food, clothing, shelter and transportation, and casually turned it over to see it, but it was a text message, sent by a mobile phone number without a name, the number he was quite familiar with, and he had just called.

"Where are you now?"

Wang Chao's heart was sudden, and he didn't dare to reply, so he put down his mobile phone and continued to eat.

I also remembered that the meal was not fragrant anymore.

Xie Zhuxing was holding the hanging bottle here, waited for a long time, did not wait for a reply, did not hold back, but still called.

Wang Chao held the buzzing mobile phone, almost crying, like a time bomb.

Chi Lidong: "... If you don't want to, hang up."

Wang Chao glanced at him, handed the phone over, and said with his eyes: "Brother Chi, if you help me pick it up, just say that he made a mistake."

Chi Lidong picked it up: "Hey."

Over there, Xie Zhuxing hesitated slightly: "Are you?"

Chi Lidong looked at Wang Chao and said, "Who are you looking for?"

Xie Zhuxingxin said, who the is this? Q: "Isn't this Wang Chao's mobile phone?"

Chi Lidong said: "No, you made a mistake."

He hung up the phone, and Wang Chao helped him pour half a cup of milk tea and said, "Thank you."

Chi Lidong said with a strange face: "It's a man."

Wang Chao was absent-minded, didn't get what he meant, and said, "What's wrong with the man?"

Chi Lidong stopped talking.

Wang Chao took his phone back and looked at the text message asking where he was, a little frustrated.

His cheap disease is incurable, Xie Zhuxing beckoned to him, he happily wanted to wag his tail, the scar was not good, he almost forgot the pain.

The next day, he left Lhasa and set off for Beijing.

The Sichuan-Tibet line when coming, go back and take the Qinghai-Tibet line to Xining, and then go all the way east, much faster than when you came.

On the evening of the seventeenth day from Beijing, the Beijing-Kunming Expressway, a high-speed service area more than 300 kilometers away from Beijing.