Chapter 5: It Hurts

Wang Chao, who was still sleeping in the hotel, also received a call from Duan Yikun.

"What time are you sure?" He was half asleep, didn't hear who it was, and said, "Play by yourselves, dad played double fly yesterday, tired to death, and doesn't want to go anywhere."

Duan Yikun smiled over there and said, "If you don't come then, I'll call your eldest brother."

Hearing the three words "your eldest brother", Wang Chao suddenly sobered up, looked at the telephone display, relaxed again, turned over, and said lazily: "Brother Kun, it's you."

Duan Yikun said: "The name and members of the group have been determined, the contract will be signed next Monday, when the time comes, you will also come, everyone will meet, and familiarize themselves with it first."

Wang Chao said, "Okay, have you informed Xiao Xie?"

Duan Yikun said, "The other five people have been notified.

He paused before continuing, "Had a great time last night?"

Wang Chao was a little hungry, wanted to go to eat, sat up and rake his hair, and said, "It's okay." Brother Kun, are you still in trouble? I'll hang up first.

Duan Yikun said: "It's not a big deal, I just want to tell you, seeing that you are about to debut, don't play so crazy outside, in case someone has taken a photo, it will be a big trouble in the future."

Wang Chao said, "Oh.

Duan Yikun heard that he didn't care, and added: "If you let your eldest brother know again and again, the trouble will be even greater."

Wang Chao was really still afraid of his eldest brother, and said: "Don't tell him that I played double flying or something yesterday, I didn't go home, I told him that I went fishing in Miyun."

Duan Yikun said: "I won't hit your little report, you can still hide it from him now, and in the future, he will be followed by Yu Ji all day, and he will see the report if he photographs something, I want to help you hide it."

Wang Chao: "... Got it."

He lives with his second brother Wang Jin, a small villa his father used to buy on the edge of the second ring road, and Wang Qi occasionally comes back to live.

After eating outside, he wandered home, saw Wang Jin watering flowers in the yard, and shouted: "Second brother, the hospital is off work early enough today."

Wang Jin looked at him with a smile and said, "This Saturday, I don't go to work, just wait to go fishing with you to Miyun, left and right, why did you go fishing to the bar over there in the work body?"

Wang Chao: "... Wang Laoer! Are you peeking at iCloud synced photos on my computer again?"

Wang Jin said innocently: "It's not for me to see, you go in quickly, it's quite hot, I'll prepare iced watermelon for you."

Didn't turn his face, didn't move his hands, and asked him to go in and eat watermelon? Wang Chao pushed open the door suspiciously and went in.

Wang Jin continued to water the flowers.

Half a minute later, Wang Chao's squeaking voice begging for mercy was heard from the house: "Big brother, I was wrong!" I'm not fishing! No fishing! Big brother I really know it's wrong! It hurts, it hurts! Oooo

Monday.

Wang Chao was kicked out of the house by his brother early in the morning to sign a contract, and when he arrived at Huixing Entertainment, only Xie Zhuxing came, waiting alone on the sofa waiting for the interview that day.