ch34 - jealousy

the next day, the mid-autumn festival.

it was the last day of the golden week holiday, and the wang family's parents went to europe with the group and did not return.

wang chao originally wanted to go home for the holiday with his two brothers, called his brothers, wang qi and his two sons made an appointment with their brother-in-law for dinner, and wang jin hospital was too busy to be on duty and did not go home.

he called xie zhuxing again, no one answered, kept calling, no one answered, and finally prompted him that "the other party has been turned off."

he ran to xie zhuxing's residence without dying, and he wasn't there, so why did he go?

he was depressed, this big festival, how no one cared about him.

i was depressed when i received a call from a friend.

"today is my birthday," said the other party, "i saved a round at night, if the big star is okay, appreciate the face to play?" "

this friend's surname is zheng, a few years older than wang chao, the family does jewelry business, but also loves to play, people are a funny, the heart is still big, and wang chao can play together. last winter he was sent by his family to italy to study design, and he came back a while ago, but wang was very busy after he left the road and did not care to play with him.

upon hearing that it was him, wang chao was immediately happy and said, "are you just fooling around, it just happens to be today's birthday?" "

the friend laughed and said, who the is talking to you, it's really today, i was born at twelve o'clock at noon during the mid-autumn festival, so i named it qiuyang. are you coming? "

wang chao just had nothing to do, and said, "can you still go on your birthday?" where is it? "

most of the employees are on vacation, and there are not many people in the company.

the front desk on duty saw xie zhuxing and said in surprise: "tomas, there is no one in the upstairs office, if you want to do anything, you have to wait for tomorrow." "

xie zhuxing said, "i'm all right, i'll come and practice dancing." "

he went in to wait for the elevator, and heard the two girls whispering: handsome and so diligent, no wonder the people in the id group are the reddest, unlike a certain captain, sigh.

he frowned when he saw himself in the elevator mirror.

when did he not hear others say that wang chao was not good?

i came to the practice room, turned on the music, warmed up, practiced the basic skills, and danced the dance of "summer ice".

the music was loud, he didn't hear the phone ringing, and when he found that wang chao had called him, there were already more than a dozen missed calls, basically one was broken and then called in.

he could imagine wang chao squeezing his eyebrows over there and humming his face.

the phone rang again, still wang chao.

instead of answering, he muteed, tucked the phone back into his bag, turned the music to maximum, and danced his favorite jazz in the mirror.

during the training camp, it was this practice room and this mirror.

wang chao cried to death as soon as he pulled the tendons, did not do a good job of being criticized by the teacher, did not talk back to the teacher in front of his face, and learned the teacher to talk behind his back, like a naughty primary school student.