Chapter 53: Love Words

Xie Zhuxing did not look back at Jingxi Garden, and returned to his residence.

He still rents a house with Zhao Zhengyi, but often stays overnight at Wang Chao in the name of busy work.

He was thinking about buying a house, and at home for the New Year, his parents asked him if he had any plans to buy a property in Beijing, and said that the family had some savings and could help if needed.

For more than half a year after his debut, in fact, he earned a lot, but he was still a little tight to buy a house in Beijing.

If it's just him, it's not a problem to buy a small one.

The question is what kind of house he has to buy to get into Wang Chao's eyes.

Wang Chao asked his brother for a house to live in casually, all of which were duplex hardcover rooms of nearly 200 square meters. Wang Chao's home is on the edge of the second ring road, a single-family villa, plus the yard covers an area of more than 1,000 square meters, he sent Wang Chao home twice, did not enter the door, and could smell the yuan through the fence.

This made him hesitate a little.

After the Spring Festival, the second album of Icedream has also entered the official preparation stage, and the release time is expected to be at the turn of spring and summer.

Six people came to the company for a meeting, and the teammates did not see each other for a few days, and they chatted noisily.

Wang Chao was cheeky, rarely embarrassed, and asked Xie Zhuxing in a low voice: "Hey, is there something at night?"

Xie Zhuxing thought that he was thinking about that again, and asked rhetorically: "What are you doing?"

Wang Chao coughed and said, "Go to my house to play?"

Xie Zhuxing was stunned: "Your family?

Wang Chao smiled and said, "Let you taste our dumplings made by Hazhi."

Xie Zhuxing: "... I have something.

Wang Chao stopped laughing and asked, "What's the matter?"

Xie Zhuxing said, "A few old students of the Dance Academy reunited. "The classmates did call him, but he didn't promise to go.

Wang Chao "oh" and stopped talking.

He didn't know if Xiao Xie really had a class reunion, but he could see that Xiao Xie didn't want to go to his house.

Duan Yikun gave them demos of several songs to be selected and asked for their opinions.

Everyone listened carefully, Wang Chao shrugged his head, did not doze off, but did not listen well.

After listening, Xie Zhuxing and his teammates all thought that one of them was of the most outstanding quality, and Wang Chao did not express an opinion.

"I also think the melody of this song is good, but the lyrics are a little weak, if you use this as the title song, the lyrics have to be changed." Duan Yikun flipped through the information and said, "This composer is from the studio below the company, and I will talk to him himself first."

After saying something related to the album, the meeting ended, and Duan Yikun left Xie Zhuxing alone.

Wang Chao stood up lazily, gestured towards Xie Zhuxing, and signaled to wait for him outside. Xie Zhuxing nodded.

The teammates went out and closed the door.

Duan Yikun said with a smile: "It's been good recently, and I don't quarrel anymore."