Chapter 84: No Reconciled!

Wang Chao was already about to kick the crotch's leg, but he stopped it and kicked Xie Zhuxing's calf instead.

Xie Zhuxing was slapped and kicked again, inexplicably: "... Isn't it right to like you? 

Wang Chao still stared at his eyes, and he actually had a little bit of happiness in his heart, but he was still unsteady, and doubted: "Are you making up obedience to coax me again?"

Xie Zhuxing frowned, "Anyway, you just don't believe me?"

Wang Chao said: "Duan Yikun's guy is full of ghost eyes, but he misunderstood that you were a scheming?" How can he not misunderstand others?

Xie Zhuxing said angrily: "You believe in him so much, why don't you talk to him?"

Wang Chao was originally a lot more angry, and turned his face when he heard it: "You're not done yet!" Just now, I was wronged to have a leg with a classmate, and now I said that I want to have a relationship with Duan Yikun? Are you sick? Waiting to be green all day? "

This is still in the company, Xie Zhuxing drank: "Still shouting!" Don't you want to reconcile at all? "

Wang Chao just spoke in a back-talking tone: "Why don't I want to reconcile!"

Xie Zhuxing: "..."

Wang Chao: "..."

Both of them want to reconcile, so what are they arguing about here?

Xie Zhuxing said: "Go home first, if you want to quarrel back, you will continue to quarrel."

He pushed Wang Chao to the elevator, Wang Chao looked reluctant, and his legs and feet were sharp.

Entering the elevator, he wanted to press the minus floor to go to the underground parking lot, Wang Chao said: "I didn't drive, my luggage is still at the front desk on the first floor."

Xie Zhuxing looked at him: "Came directly from the airport?"

Wang Chao had an awkward face: "Hmm."

The two went to the first floor first and took the suitcase that Wang Chao had just gone up to temporarily put here from the front desk.

The reception girl at the front desk looked at them with a burning gossip light in her eyes.

Xie Zhuxing said calmly: "Thank you."

His good-tempered image was deeply rooted in people's hearts, and the girl asked in a low voice: "Have you reconciled with Leo?"

Leo himself immediately replied, "No!"

He walked ahead with his toes high, Xie Zhuxing dragged his suitcase to follow, when he went out of the turnstile, Wang Chao walked too fast, almost bumped into it, Xie Zhuxing also pulled him, he also looked back at Xie Zhuxing, with an expression of "I'm angry but I don't know what to do", Xie Zhuxing's pursed lips showed full helplessness.

The girl at the front desk watched the two walk out of the turnstile of the building, and didn't quite understand which door was called "not reconciled".

Took a taxi home, didn't talk along the way.

Back in Wangjing West Garden, Xie Zhuxing had no key, Wang Chao opened the door and went in, and Xie Zhuxing came in with a box.

Wang Chao wanted to save face and said, "The box is left, you get out."

Xie Zhuxing said, "Tell me where to go?"

Wang Chao said: "Who cares about you, where do you love go."

Xie Zhuxing ignored him and dragged the box into the living room.

Wang Chao chased and shouted: "Hurry up, this is my home, don't let it!"

Xie Zhuxing threw down the box, turned around and stretched out his hand to grab him.

He was frightened and jumped back, the living room is so big, where can he run, he was caught by Xie Zhuxing in three or two clicks, and began to squeak again: "You still have to do it!" Do you want a face! Dad should have pumped you to death just now!"

White Lotus pressed him on the sofa, ripped off his pants and twitched his ass, and lectured him while pumping: "In the future, you can run away without saying a word and try without a shadow!" "

Usually spanking is fun, it doesn't hurt and it's quite cool, today Xie Zhuxing actually used his strength, and the spanking was particularly painful.

Wang Chao was quickly angry and cursed: "You are a scheming!" Just now in the company is all coaxing dad! It's really to treat you sycophant as a treasure!

Xie Zhuxing originally wanted to hit him twice and get out of anger.

As a result, he didn't open any pot, cursed a bunch of swear words, and grinned smoothly: "Later, Dad will go to the old classmate to call him!" It's not just you who have diao! "

Xie Zhuxing sent him two more slaps.

After a beating, both of them were tired and out of breath.

Wang Chao was lying on the sofa and didn't want to move, he was painful, angry and sad, and he didn't know what he had done every day.

Their European-style sofa is wide and large.

Xie Zhuxing squeezed up, hugged him from the side, and kissed him on the face.

Slap and give a sweet date, fool a fool? Wang Chao scolded viciously: "Get out!"

Xie Zhuxing was not angry either, and said, "If you come back one day later, I will go to find your eldest brother."

Wang Chao snorted in his heart: "... What are you looking for him for?

Xie Zhuxing said, "Ask where you went."

Wang Chao: "..."

Xie Zhuxing said, "I thought I was looking for him for something?"

Wang Chao didn't want his brother to know about his trouble, and he didn't tell his brother when he returned to Harbin this time, but he still wanted it, and said: "There is a kind of you look for it, see that he doesn't kick you to death as a sycophant."

Xie Zhuxing said: "You are a big fool."

Wang Chao wanted to scold again, Xie Zhuxing covered his mouth, he "snorted", and he didn't know what he scolded, and it was probably not a good word.

Xie Zhuxing looked into his eyes and said, "I really didn't lie to you, I was sincere to you."

Wang Chao stopped "hmm", and his eyes widened.

Xie Zhuxing said: "I am different from the people you have met before, none of them are the same, don't compare me with others, I won't compare you with Yan Jiajia."

Wang Chao wanted to talk again.

Xie Zhuxing said, "Wait a while for you to say, listen to me first."

Wang Chao: "... Well."

Xie Zhuxing said: "I plan to come out when I go home this Spring Festival."

He took his hand away.

Wang Chao opened his lips and closed them again.

Xie Zhuxing said that the decision to come out was actually nervous, and he didn't get the expected reaction, and urged: "You said, change you."

Wang Chao looked at him for a long time before saying, "My phone is broken, you buy me a new one."