Chapter 103: Childish

April in the world is exhausted, and the night in the mountain village is as cool as water.

Yan Jiajia's husband took a coat and sent it over, nodded politely towards Xie Zhuxing, gave the coat to Yan Jiajia, and said: "I boiled hot water, you can soak your feet when you go back."

Yan Jiajia smiled and put on the coat, muttered, "Treat me like a child", the head of the foundation smiled kindly at Xie Zhuxing, and walked away, obviously not caring about his identity as a predecessor.

Xie Zhuxing said, "Your husband is good, you two are quite suitable."

Yan Jiajia said with a smile: "What's suitable?" When he chased me, his friends said he had a brain show, and then I promised him, and my little sisters thought I was confused, and no one thought we were suitable, and you were the first to say that.

Indeed, if you hadn't seen Yan Jiajia now, these two were indeed too inappropriate a man and woman.

Yan Jiajia looked up at the night sky and said: "After separating from you, I couldn't think about it for a long time, I felt regretful, I felt that if I missed you, I would never meet someone better than you, my husband chased me, I was a little moved, but I always couldn't help comparing you with him, I always felt that he was a little worse." Then it was the day Leo went to me and gave me the ring, and I suddenly figured out that you are not as good as I thought, and you are not as good as him except your face.

Xie Zhuxing said sincerely: "He is really good to you."

Yan Jiajia tightened the coat on her body and said, "It's not that I can't eat grapes and say grapes are sour." With you for two years, you obviously don't love me, and don't say it, don't like me to worship money materially, and don't say it, you have long suspected that I am messing around outside, pretending not to know, do you think you are responsible for all this? Should I be impressed? I'm sorry, you are forcibly shaping your own persona, I am not moved at all, I will only be half angry with you. Everyone thinks that you are good to people, steady and reliable, only the person next to you knows what the hell you look like, your personality is terribly poor, you will not say whether you like it or not, happy or unhappy are hidden, every day you have to spend a lot of time guessing what you are thinking, every guess has to be in the heart for several days, I am really tired. I thought it was mostly my own problem, after all, I knew later that you didn't love me, but when Leo went to me, I understood that you are the same as anyone, you are such a fucking bastard."

Xie Zhuxingqiang said with a smile: "Even if you turn over the old accounts, why do you still engage in personal attacks?"

Yan Jiajia snorted and said, "Still not convinced? I know you like him, and I know he's no more relaxed than I am. When you didn't debut, I saw him for the first time, at that time he was so despicable that he squeezed me hard, although I was not happy, I didn't think he was very annoying, but I envied him, he said whatever he wanted, he did whatever he wanted, laughed and scolded as he wished, if the conditions permitted, who wouldn't want to live a lifetime like him? The day he went to give me the ring, I didn't envy him at all, he was not the same person he used to be at all, he was cautious, wronged, and I remembered that he was 108,000 miles away. In the past, he was able to live a dashing and wanton life, not only because of his good family, but because he lived a life full of nonchalance, and he was fearless. How did he become like this, you say? Don't blame who do you blame? "

Xie Zhuxing couldn't answer.

Yan Jiajia said in a sharp tone: "Do you know what your problem is?" Everyone stumbles in love and learns to grow, only you, never learn, from beginning to end, you never grew up."

Xie Zhuxing was stunned: "... You say me? Didn't grow up?

Yan Jiajia shook her head and said, "You see, you not only use your personality to confuse others, but also confuse yourself, and the more naïve the talent, the more mature you will feel." What mature person brushes sneakers when he's in a bad mood? If you have a problem, you don't communicate openly and honestly, but little by little you accumulate grievances in your heart, save to the limit, and give the other party the death penalty? How naïve! "

Finally crossed the peak and peak, wrong and wrong part of the road, Wang Chao's motion sickness was much better, and his face was still not very good.

In the evening, when I arrived at the Sister Sea, the lake under the snow mountain was like a pearl, beautiful, Chi Lidong asked Wang Chao to go down to play, Wang Chao didn't want to go, looked through the car window, and shrank back listlessly.

Chi Lidong had to continue to drive forward and said: "There is a familiar inn in Batang, the conditions are okay, let's live there at night."

Wang Chao sneezed before saying, "Good."

As soon as it was dark, the temperature dropped, the wind outside the car window was a little cool, Chi Lidong closed the window, he was a little hot, and took off his coat.

Wang Chao saw a round scar on his right arm and asked, "How did you get this?"

Chi Lidong said: "I talked about a partner before, I had a bad temper, I had a quarrel once, and I burned it with cigarette butts.

Wang Chao: "... The girl was grumpy."

Chi Lidong smiled unnaturally.

Wang Chao looked at the scar again, remembering that Xie Zhuxing also had one on the back of his hand, quite similar, it was a new point, who burned him? Himself? Why?