Chapter 73: Superstar

The popularity of the title song of "What the Hell" is not all the credit of the original song, the later arrangement and lyrics play a greater role in music, which can explode and become popular, thanks to the popularity accumulated since the first series of ID and the efforts of Huixing in publicity and marketing.

Wang Chao is willing to help his classmate say a word at the company's senior management, not because there is something wrong with the ID, but there is a little compassion, and it is also a matter of raising hands.

The root of compassion is empathy.

"I played in a band when I was just in college, and then I realized that the people in the band couldn't look at me, they thought I was stupid, and they saw that I had money, and it collapsed, and I quit the team, and those faceless things ran to the campus music festival to sing the songs I wrote, and they didn't fucking sign my name." He had only mentioned that he had played in a band before, and he had never told Xie Zhuxing about it, which was not cool at all.

Xie Zhuxing felt a little uncomfortable in his heart and asked him: "What happened later?"

Wang Chao said, "No later, no more contact."

Xie Zhuxing wanted to ask how he could let those people go so easily, and then thought, isn't Wang Chao this kind of person? All day long, he looks like he is bullish, and he really talks about anything that has done substantial damage to others, and he has never done a single thing, and he always talks unforgivingly, but in fact, his heart is so soft.

He said: "That kind of person can't go long, what about songs? You wrote it so hard, why don't you come back?"

Wang Chao said: "That song is not written well, I don't have much rarity, besides, I don't want to play music anymore at that time, what do you want to go back for, hatch the chicks?" "

He said nonchalantly, but lowered his gaze, his eyelids and eyelashes hiding the emotions in his eyes. It's not that he doesn't care.

Xie Zhuxing: "... Still shooting?"

Wang Chao raised his head.

Xie Zhuxing said, "Then I'm dressed."

Wang Chao hurriedly grabbed his clothes again and said, "Who said not to fight!"

The bed play of the two is more chic.

Wang Chao is very anxious, Xie Zhuxing is not very patient, Wang Chao yells and itches again, how can he still think slowly, he is directly driving at high speed. When it is done, I have time to kiss and touch for a while, and other people's foreplay and main play are in order, and they always have to drop each other.

The song written by Wang Chao a while ago, the first version is still in the mobile phone, when it was snapped, it was played by Xie Zhuxing as an accompaniment once, Xie Zhuxing felt very good, I liked it very much, and then I wanted to be a background music again, he said that he didn't let Xie Zhuxing play anything, I was really afraid that this song would be destroyed into an aphrodisiac, this song he himself was quite satisfied, if he really wanted to listen to it in the future, he would have to get it.

After doing it today, the two hugged and kissed for a while. Xie Zhuxing took his mobile phone, found the song, clicked play, and leaned down to kiss him, very gentle.

Wang Chao also does not move, this kind of grinding and chirping, he does not particularly like it, occasionally once or twice is okay.

Xie Zhuxing lay down next to him, touched his earlobe, and said, "This music is so good."

He was a little smug, and a grin on his face.

Xie Zhuxing said again: "You are very good.

Wang Chao: "..."

He turned his face to look at Xie Zhuxing, looking confused and suspicious, and said, "Are you blinded by me?" "

Xie Zhuxing laughed and said, "You still don't believe it?"

Wang Chao said: "No one has praised me for being excellent, and my mother dare not open her eyes and say such nonsense." "

Speaking of the same joke, Xie Zhuxing knows that this is true, this little fool looks arrogant and arrogant, and he is not a completely confident person inside.

I didn't talk about this anymore, went to the shower, ordered takeaway for dinner, and searched for a popular variety show while eating, and the two watched it together, while watching it together hahaha.

is a show played by Yuan Rui fixedly, this person is particularly funny in the show, more than half of the laughter of the show is on him, everything is stupid and cute, the image is pleasing, no wonder it became popular so quickly.

Wang Chao remembered that Zheng Qiuyang said to him, "My object is very smart", and felt that this person should not be like this, but for the effect of the show.

When it's bedtime, turn off the lights and lie down.

Wang Chao kicked Xie Zhuxing under the quilt.

Xie Zhuxing thought that he was interested again, and said, "What are you doing?"

Wang Chao paused for a long time and asked, "Do you love me very much?"

Xie Zhuxing: "..." Neuropathy suddenly asked this.

Wang Chao said: "People say that a lover's eyes are out of the Shi Tzu, if you don't love me very much, how can you think I'm particularly good?"

Xie Zhuxing was a little speechless.

Wang Chao smiled, reached out to touch his face, and said with satisfaction: "Look at your little face hot, what are you embarrassed to say?" I love you so much. So I think you are very good, dance well, look handsome, acting and talented, and you will definitely be a superstar in the future, superstar! 

Xie Zhuxing couldn't help but laugh in the dark.

Wang Chao suddenly slapped the mattress and said, "Isn't it bad that our CP is called superstar?" Much stronger than Kao, save the black powder from mentioning us all day and talking about diaper CP, it's just annoying."