Chapter 42: No Face

When the plane returned to Beijing at 10 o'clock in the morning, the assistant knocked on the door early in the morning and told the members to get up and get ready to go to the airport.

Xie Zhuxing got up and finished washing, and packed up the luggage of the two people before urging Wang Chao to get up.

Wang Chao is used to sleeping on his stomach, getting up is different from others, usually squirming a few times, first kneeling and sitting up in a daze, if he does not hurry up and urge him to get up again, he will pounce forward, lie on the pillow with his face, kneel there and continue to sleep.

Xie Zhuxing saw that he was struggling to get up and take a kneeling posture, so he said: "Don't sleep, get up quickly!"

Wang Chao moved, still kneeling, turned his head, and said with a sad face: "My ass hurts."

Xie Zhuxing: "... Is it serious?"

Wang Chao clamped his legs, cried more and more with a sad face, and said, "It's serious, it's too serious."

The flight from Guangzhou to Beijing has to fly in the sky for more than three hours.

Xie Zhuxing went to find Duan Yikun and said a reasonable reason: "He is not very comfortable, maybe he is not satisfied, a little diarrhea, took some medicine, and has not slowed down, this is very troublesome to take a plane, today you go back first, I will stay with him for one more day."

Duan Yikun came to their room and looked at Wang Chao.

Wang Chao was lying sick in bed.

Duan Yikun instructed two words, took the other members back first, and wanted to leave an assistant for King Xie, Xie Zhuxing said no, refused.

After everyone left, Wang Chao slept again.

Xie Zhuxing was inconvenient to go out, so he sat wearing headphones, listening to songs and playing with his mobile phone.

After a while, Ji Jie sent WeChat over: "We have passed the security check, and the plane is missed again."

Xie Zhuxing replied to him: "Rest assured and wait for a while."

Ji Jie asked a few words if Wang Chao was better, and said: "It's also a coincidence, there was someone in the accompaniment band yesterday, bassist or keyboard player, I can't recognize it, I am also waiting here, just came over to greet a few of us, saying that I want to leave Guangzhou and go to Beijing for development."

Xie Zhuxing glanced at Wang Chao on the bed next to him.

Ji Jie said: "He said that he and the annoying ghost were college classmates, and asked us why he was not there, and we didn't know the real fake, so we didn't tell him more, and then Brother Kun stopped him."

Xie Zhuxing said, "It's his classmate, but the relationship is not very good."

Ji Jie said: "I also think that with his dog temper, who can have a good relationship with him."

After speaking, he may feel that he has shot Xie Zhuxing a little, and added: "Little Brother Xie, you are different, we all know that you have a good temper, and it is also for the sake of this combination."

Xie Zhuxing returned with a smile and crying expression.

Wang Chao slept until noon and got up, went to the hotel restaurant with Xie Zhuxing to eat, and nestled in the room in the afternoon, Wang Chao played mobile games, and Xie Zhuxing watched him play.

When it was dark, the two went out and went to the Canton Tower for a stroll, because there were many people and didn't play anything, so they looked at the flowers, and they had to be careful to be recognized, and they came down in less than half an hour. After hooking their hands and walking along the Pearl River for a while, I don't know who looked at whom first, and the two stopped tacitly and kissed under the dim kapok tree.