ch35 - annoying stuff

wang chao returned home, there was still no one at home, he turned around twice and felt bored, took a piece of the same milk yellow mooncake for xiao xie, ate half a piece and did not want to eat, this moon cake is simply sweet and greasy, xiao xie is estimated not to like it.

he went to the birthday party, and he was very happy, but he kept thinking about xiao xie in his heart and didn't call all day. when the birthday star blew the candle and cut the cake, he came out, went straight to xiao xie's house all the way, waited downstairs for more than half an hour, and finally waited for people to come back, which was relieved and happy. who knew that xiao xie was very worried, asked without saying, and drove him away. in normal times, he was going to die for a while, but he was careless for a while, and xiao xie saw the mark on his back, he felt humiliated, and he was not embarrassed to play lai, so he had to come back in ashes.

but what happened to xiao xie? obviously yesterday was fine.

he thought about it for half a day, had an uncertain guess, and called xie zhuxing again.

xie zhuxing received it quickly this time, but he didn't speak when he picked it up.

wang chao said, "are you asleep?" "

xie zhuxing: "... well. "

wang chao nibbled his nails and said, "are you in a better mood?" "

xie zhuxing said, "much better." "

wang chao listened to his tone as gentle as usual, and couldn't help but laugh and said, "that's fine." i just thought, last time you said that you have not returned home since the spring festival, is it the mid-autumn festival to see the moon is round, people are also reunited, you miss your mother? "

xie zhuxing: "... a little bit. "

wang chao smiled: "what's so embarrassing to say about this, i also think of us hazhi all day, who can not want to be a mother?" 

xie zhuxing laughed.

wang chao said, "then it's all right, you can sleep." "

xie zhuxing said, "good." "

but neither of them hung up.

wang chao felt that he still wanted to say something, scratching his ears and scratching his cheeks and not thinking of what he wanted to say, he held back for half a day and said: "what, that box of mooncakes you don't eat, too sweet, panic, the internet is closed eyes blowing, not bad." "

xie zhuxing said, "i tasted a piece, it's okay." "

wang chao said, "do you like it?" we still have several boxes at home, so let's give them to you tomorrow." "

xie zhuxing said, "no, a box of several pieces is enough." "

chatting on the phone, wang chao took a piece of mooncake to eat, i don't know if it is to adapt to this sweetness or how, he also feels that it is much more delicious than just now.

门锁响了声,王齐从外面进来,大约是没想到王超在家,面露惊讶。

王超对电话道:"我大哥回来了,你睡吧,明天咱们公司见面再说。"

谢竹星应了声,王超便挂了电话。

王齐问道:"你怎么回来了?"

王超抱怨道:"还说呢,我想跟你们俩过节,结果你俩谁也不把我当回事儿,王老二要服务病人也算品德高尚,你这啥情况啊?跟小舅子吃饭到十点多?你咋老跟他那么亲,我才是你亲弟弟,你整天就会打我。"