ch10 - you can't bother me

i shouldn't want to cause trouble for myself, and after that, sister feng didn't do any small things.

the six-person group lived a busy and busy life every day, time was like flowing water, and unconsciously, the training was nearing its end.

on august 16th, after class ended at ten o'clock in the evening, several people returned to the dormitory exhausted.

wang chao and xie zhuxing's room was in the innermost part, and after the two of them went forward, wang chao went first, xie zhuxing was one step behind, and was stopped by ji jie and cheng yao, saying: "brother, can you come to our room?" there's something i want to tell you. "

xie zhuxing said, "okay, i'll charge my phone and i'll go over." "

he entered the room to recharge, but wang chao did not hear the sound outside and asked him: "where did it go?" "

xie zhuxing only said half of it: "cheng yao said to ask me something." you stand against the wall for a while. "

wang chao had no opinion on cheng yao, nor was he brainy, saying, "then you go back quickly, i don't stand alone, it's not interesting." "

xie zhuxing went to ji jie and cheng yao's room, and the two wanted to ask him about his future residence.

"before i came, the house i rented was just about to expire," ji jie said, "i retired overnight, the day after tomorrow the training is over, i have to find a place to live, i feel troublesome, it is better to live here, but also save to move back and forth, tomorrow i ask brother kun if it is ok, how to calculate the rent." cheng yao also has no suitable place, he can stay and share a room with me, and there is still an empty one, which is very wasteful. "

he meant that he wanted xie zhuxing to stay and share a room with them.

xie zhuxing didn't want to live with them, and said, "the house i rented is paid for half a year, and there are still more than three months left in this period." si yuanjia seems to be from tiantongyuan? it is estimated that he still went home to live, have you asked xiao mu? "

ji jie said, "yang xiaomu lives with his cousin and says he doesn't want to move." "

xie zhuxing said, "tomorrow you first ask brother kun what the situation is, no, you and cheng yao will make up for the two of you, the rent in this area is not expensive, the two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments are not much worse, and the empty one will be empty." "

ji jie obviously didn't want to be empty, but he didn't say anything.

instead, cheng yao, who was playing with his mobile phone next to him, interjected: "i also said that when it is empty, it is empty, and there are hundreds of yuan difference between two bedrooms and three bedrooms, and there is not much sharing between the two." the key little ji brother has something at home, he..."

ji jie said, "don't say it." "

cheng yao stopped talking.

xie zhuxing said, "ji jie, what happened to the family?" if there is anything i can help, you can talk and don't feel embarrassed. "

wang chao was playing with his mobile phone in the room while waiting for xie zhuxing, and without xie zhuxing looking at him, he didn't bother to insist on standing against the wall for fifteen minutes.

after standing for more than half a month, the effect can already be seen, not only feng jie and teacher li said that he was better than before, but even duan yikun said that he was much taller.

after waiting for half a day, he didn't see xie zhuxing come back, and he suddenly remembered that cheng yao asked xiao xie to go to the room to talk about things? didn't cheng yao live in the same room with ji jie?