ch28 - passerby a

with this new pair of shoes, wang chao is more anxious than xie zhuxing, he has to go shopping together, saying that he has to go out and hiss with the new shoes, and pulls xie zhuxing out of the house, they are not red to the point where everyone knows, casually enter and exit public places, and are not afraid of being recognized.

going to the mall to buy clothes, he tried on a blue t-shirt and asked xie zhuxing: "does it look good?" "

xie zhuxing said, "looks good." "

he called the shopping guide: "this one needs two pieces." "

xie zhuxing said to him: "why do you want two pieces of the same?" money burned? "

he chuckled and said, "i'll take one piece from you." "

xie zhuxing refused, "i don't want it, don't buy it for me." "

wang chao didn't hear it, just went to swipe the card, and chose two short-sleeved shirts of the same color and two pairs of jeans of the same style.

xie zhuxing saw that he couldn't control him, so he simply didn't say anything, and when he went to try on other clothes, he first closed the account of his shirt and jeans.

after visiting the mall, wang chao said to go to drink afternoon tea, xie zhuxing did not want to go, said: "no, i am a little sleepy, i have to go back to make up for sleep." "

wang chao saw that he was indeed not very energetic, and said with a dead face: "i am also sleepy, and i will go to your house to sleep for a while." "

when i went back to lie on the bed together, wang chao did not sleep, and turned sideways to him and nagged endlessly: "your mattress is not very comfortable, i will buy you a new mattress, the latex mattress i sleep on now is very good, and the matching latex pillow is also two." also, this curtain is too unscreen, go back and buy a new one, i like blue. "

xie zhuxing lay flat without looking at him and said, "what color do you care about the curtains in my house?" a lot of things. "

wang chao smiled and suddenly said, "now i hope we can quickly become popular." "

xie zhuxing was a little surprised that he said this, his teammates all wanted to be popular, but he didn't particularly care about this, he didn't lack money to spend, and it didn't matter about fame, rather than saying that he was too idle to be a star, it was better to say that he was too idle so he ran to do this, just try to have fun.

he reached out and patted xie zhuxing, and said happily: "when you are red, you will have money, buy a big house, we can live together, i will pay you rent, and then the curtains, sheets, and covers will be blue." there are notices to run together to the notice, no notice to stay at home to play games together, happy to watch a horror movie together at night, after watching you can still accompany me to the toilet, yes, the toilet seat should also be blue! the more he talked, the happier he became, and he couldn't enjoy it alone.

xie zhuxing listened more and more annoyed, and was silent for a moment before saying: "when i can really afford to buy a house in beijing, i will also live with my girlfriend, not with you." "

wang chao's hood was poured with a basin of cold water, and he sat up and said urgently, "what girlfriend?" aren't you still looking for that yan jiajia? a good horse doesn't eat grass, why don't you understand the reason as a horse? "

xie zhuxing lay there without moving, and said in a flat tone: "she is not the only girl in the world, you don't want to fall in love and don't want to get married, i can't, i like to fall in love with girls, i also like children, i want to get married in the future, but also to be a father, i can't mess with you for a lifetime." "