Chapter 91: Big Child

Not long after, Liu Congming heard the wind and came to ask Wang Chao: "What are you mixing in the middle, what kind of trouble are you going to make?" Such a good opportunity, after this village, there is no such store."

Wang Chao said vaguely: "What a good opportunity?" Hitting this soy sauce is not humiliating enough."

Liu Congming's ability to work is not awesome, his heart and eyes are still enough, guess what Wang Chao's psychology is, and persuade him: "This can't be done, if Xiao Xie knows in the future, he will definitely turn his face."

Wang Chao said, "Don't tell him, where does he go?" Ay? No, where did you hear that? "The domestic investors of the movie only have an intention to fancy Xie Zhuxing, except for the big guys of Wang Qi's level, who know that there is no reason to spread to the ears of these people below."

Liu Congming did not say where he heard it, only said: "There is no airtight wall in the world, he will know sooner or later."

Wang Chao stopped picking up the stubble.

Liu Congming couldn't help it, and said: "You listen to your brother's advice, don't toss hard when you are young, there are times when you regret it." If you have any ideas, you should make it clear to Xiao Xie as soon as possible, this point is saved little by little, and you have to save up for trouble. "

Wang Chao panicked when he heard this, and said, "I'll think about it... Don't tell him about it anyway. "

Liu Congming agreed.

Wang Chao didn't know that he was so foolishly disturbed, but let him not stir it up, he felt that he would regret it in the future.

If Xie Zhuxing really flew where he couldn't reach, it would be too late.

It's good that the two of them are like now, happy to be little fresh meat together.

He knows how much skill he has, except for playing the piano and playing the violin to write two songs, he won't know anything, he has no acting talent, and his personality is still annoying, Xie Zhuxing can circle fans on reality shows, and he will only recruit black if he wants to be on it. As far as the situation of the domestic record market is concerned, the possibility of a god or king of heaven among singers is infinitely close to zero.

Because of this incident, he felt a little sorry for Xie Zhuxing, and he was embarrassed because Xie Zhuxing was jealous of his "daughter" and lost his temper, and then went to visit the class and bought a small skirt of Princess Belle for the little girl.

The little girl loves beauty, happily wears that skirt and does not take it off, loves the house and Wu likes Wang Chao, and takes the initiative to hug him, sweetly calling him: "Brother Leo."

Leo himself was dissatisfied: "I'm as old as your train father, why do you call me brother?"

The little girl is an advertising model, a social person, and immediately changed her name: "Leo's father."

Wang Chaole blossomed, no wonder Liang Xifei wanted to adopt a little daughter again.

The daughter is so cute hahaha, Leo's father and train dad ~ are happy families.

Spring is coming.

The parent-child program will end with three more recordings, Xie Zhuxing has not taken on new work recently, the idol dramas that are being broadcast have good ratings, there are some similar scripts looking for him, Liu Congming asked him if he wanted to take it, he refused without thinking about it, the domineering president is enough to play once, it does not help much to improve ability, and it is easy to leave stereotypes on the audience.