Chapter 67: Xie Baobao

Xie Zhuxing was so kind to talk about the hair film, Wang Chao happily said what the figure and size of the two protagonists in the hair film were, and he listened without saying a word.

Wang Chao's foot kicked against Xie Zhuxing's leg, and said: "It's not that I said you, Xiao Xie, you are just fake and serious, I have read it all, how can we talk?" 

Xie Zhuxing glanced at him and said, "Don't call me Xiao Xie in the future, I'm more than half a year older than you."

Wang Chao said, "Then what do I call you?"

Xie Zhuxing said, "It's called brother."

Wang Chao was not happy to treat him as a younger brother and asked, "What did your parents call you?"

Xie Zhuxing: "... Call me a little name.

Wang Chao said, "What's your little name?"

Xie Zhuxing refused to say.

Wang Chao became curious and kicked him again: "Did you hear it?" What is it called? "

Xie Zhuxing: "... Baby. "

Wang Chao was stunned, and immediately thought of the scene when Xie Zhuxing was chased by his parents and elders and called "baby" after returning home, and laughed.

Xie Zhuxing endured for a while, did not hold back, but also laughed, looked at Wang Chao again, and asked, "What did your family call you?"

Wang Chao said with a smile: "Sometimes it's called the third, sometimes it's called Xiaochao, maybe."

Xie Zhuxing stopped laughing.

Wang Chao remembered something, and also suppressed his laughter.

Xie Zhuxing said in a flat tone: "It's past two o'clock, take a bath and sleep."

He rolled over to get out of bed, Wang Chao hurriedly got up, hugged his waist from behind, and asked slimy: "Angry?"

Xie Zhuxing said, "What am I angry about?"

Wang Chao said: "Okay, aren't you angry who called me a little name?"

Xie Zhuxing was silent.

Wang Chao himself made all the moves: "I really don't remember if I let him call me that, I had a very good time together, and I took him to my house to eat, and I didn't see that he was not a good thing at all, and as soon as I found out, I immediately broke up."

Xie Zhuxing paused for a moment and said, "I don't think he's a good thing either."

Wang Chao smiled: "Everything the baby said is right."

Xie Zhuxing: "... You still call me Xiao Xie."

He went to take a bath, washed and suddenly found that Wang Chao was too different.

Usually when encountering this kind of thing, he didn't explain it at all, and he rushed to find a pump, and his mouth was strong.

Actually explained in a good voice today?

Wang Chao was lying flat outside, thinking to himself, but his mother is tired of his father, whether Xie Baobao is really angry or fake jealousy, his father can tell clearly.