ch8 - you're different from them

on the way back, xie zhuxing drove, wang chao sat on the co-driver, shaking his head happily.

xie zhuxing asked him, "why did you go just now?" "

wang chao looked at him with an obscene | and said, "just do it—well." "

xie zhuxing: "..."

after a full day of class, i was already quite tired, and i was dragged hard to go clubbing, and the last person sat in a noisy bar and drank lemonade for an hour.

he was already a little unhappy, and now that he knew that wang chao was going to make a date in that hour, the unpleasant moment was magnified more than a hundred times.

he pressed the fire and said, "you came out to do this, why don't you call me along?" "

wang chao didn't see that he was unhappy at all, and said, "how can you leave yourself in the dormitory, in case they join forces to squeeze you?" "

xie zhuxing said, "nonsense, who will squeeze me?" "

wang chao said: "that's not necessarily true, they don't want to see me, and they don't take me for granted, they know that we are good, you have a good temper, and bao buqi already wants to bully you." "

in fact, he didn't want xie zhuxing and ji jie to go back to the dormitory together.

xie zhuxing listened to his nonsense and said, "everyone tries their best in class every day, afraid that they will pull their hind legs, and everyone back to the dormitory is about to die, where do you have so much leisure to perform palace fight dramas, you are like others like you?" i didn't have a good class, and i thought about how to be lazy all day. "

wang chao: "..."

he said incredulously, "you throw a tantrum at me? "

xie zhuxing: "..."

wang chao asked, "are you throwing a tantrum at me?!" "

xie zhuxing was a little annoyed and said, "you said yes." "

wang chao said, "why did i say yes?" you make it clear. "

xie zhuxing felt that he might have to turn his face again, so he simply did not say a word and drove quietly.

wang chao's confusion was far greater than anger.

he didn't understand why the good-tempered xie zhuxing suddenly lost his temper? wasn't it okay just now?

just because he was lazy in class? he didn't start to be lazy today.

there was no word all the way back to the dormitory.

it was already twelve o'clock in the night, and the living room was lit, but there was no one, and the teammates seemed to be asleep, quiet.

both men did not speak with a straight face and entered the room one after the other.

wang chao sat on the edge of the bed with a breathless face, waiting for xie zhuxing to be soft first, he felt that xie zhuxing would definitely come to coax him.

even xie zhuxing didn't look at him, changed his clothes and went out to take a shower.

he was so angry that he had nowhere to go, so he jumped on xie zhuxing's bed in his shoes and jumped a few times.

there are two bathrooms in the dormitory, xie zhuxing took a bath in one of them, came out to find that the other one also had the light on, and also opened the door, thinking that who went to the toilet forgot to turn off the lights, he used to want to turn off it by hand, but saw ji jie inside, taking clothes out of the washing machine.