Chapter 87: The Soul of the Group

Yang Xiaomu's termination was not a temporary intention, but a long time ago, and his next home after leaving Huixing was D.K Studio.

At first, the fans of the ID family still hoped that he could change his mind, and the fan circle made a big group soul avatar, and many little girls changed decently, and the chicken blood and tragedically brushed "the group soul is not extinguished", and the self-moved did not want it.

Immediately after, the marketing account began to play with a rhythm, with the neutral title of "Deep Pickpocket Boy Group Member Gong Xinji", "Pickpocket" ID Two popular members of the dispute, saying that Tomas Xie has a financial owner in the circle behind him, so as soon as he debuts, he can get the blessing forwarded by big coffee, and later, when other members are keeping to themselves as singing and dancing idols, he signed three personal film contracts in one breath: Lunar New Year movies, popular sitcoms, and popular IP adapted TV series. Leo Wang is a young master with a golden spoon, a senior student of the conservatory, originally did not look at Tomas Xie such a little sparrow, did not expect that the popularity was lost to Xie, and later was robbed of an endorsement, very angry, the discord between the two often showed in the event earlier is true, and the fight video that was broken last year is not accidental. ID The other four members have been repeatedly affected in the open and dark battles between the two, good resources are not on the wheel, personal activity companies are not careful, a good six-person group, only Xie Wang two people are the same, coupled with the agent's inaction, Carl Yang's departure this time is a backlog and outbreak of contradictions, in fact, Ji, Gao, and Cheng are also in the same situation.

Shaping the members other than King Xie into grievances and cannon fodder for the two competing for the position, openly and secretly trampled Huixing and Liu Congming.

Besides Duan Yikun, who else could buy the marketing and water army?

The ID family that has been pinching around all day, where is the soul? Soon was brought to the ditch by this wave of marketing provocations, except for some group meals are still trying to persuade everyone to calm down, other fans have lost their minds in the melee, fans of four members other than King Xie expressed their distress for their idols: obviously their appearance and singing skills are not worse than others, just because they have no background and no family background, they have been crushed by two chicory since their debut for no reason.

Xie Fan and Wang Fan sprayed each other as usual, strangely facing the fans of other teammates, and the two fans quickly unified the front: what kind of skill is it to dump the pot to your teammates if you can't mix well? Everyone is an adult male, and they are not happy in their hearts, just like the two of us, fighting openly!

The soul of the group is shattered, and whoever changes the stupid avatar will be slapped in the face.

The avatar announced with great anger that he had lost his powder and would like the black skin Yuan Xiaorui wholeheartedly in the future.

The steamers are all confused.

It happened too suddenly, and they hadn't digested the established fact that Yang Xiaomu was suddenly going to withdraw from the group.

ID is now in an embarrassing period, the heat of the second series explosion has passed, but the group's first-line position has not yet been solidified, and the individual development of several people is still in the groping stage, and recently in addition to the captain, several people have more or less encountered setbacks.

It was time to unite and break through the siege, Yang Xiaomu quietly made this play.

Usually get along very well, even the captain thinks that others are very good, and he has never heard or seen that he has any dissatisfaction with the company, sure enough, the quieter the person, the more he likes to do things?