Chapter 88: Peanut Kernel

Before the Spring Festival, CCTV Spring Festival Gala issued a program list, Xie Zhuxing will participate in one of the song skewer programs, and then the high-profile reality show "Dad? Father! The program team held a media conference, and it was confirmed that he was also in the list.

Wang Chao's fans were not angry, and went to the official Weiwei of this program to scold the fan and not face. In the gap between Wang Chao busy hitting the new song chart, he also forwarded the solo publicity sent by the "Dad" program team to Xie Zhuxing, and fans felt sorry that he was bullied to the head but was still so kind, really a baby who was wronged. (Baobao Wang: ??? )

Fortunately, the results of his new single are very good, several major music charts are on the charts, Weibo a very popular music blogger was fanned by him, sent several live videos of his new songs, praised him as "a music geek who has always been seriously underestimated", fans raised their eyebrows and exhaled, and their anger was also a lot smoother.

The biggest change brought about by the non-dissolution of solo is that they are no longer called by stage names in official propaganda.

Only the fans still insist on calling them: Little Train, Captain, Yang Haha, My Distant Brother, Buns, Lao.

In just over half a month, the explosive fan combination Icedream in the summer of 2015 has almost become history, and everyone has since gone in different directions and started a new path.

Ji Jie and Mango had a showdown, and Mango issued him a good person card, saying that he didn't want to drag him for a long time, he was hurt and was about to celebrate the New Year, and said hello to Liu Congming, saying that don't arrange an announcement for him before the Lantern Festival, so he went back to Tianjin alone to accompany his grandmother. Fortunately, although his rap album hit the street, it was selected as one of the top ten of the year in the annual inventory of several major music charts.

Gao Siyuan signed an online drama again, this time he read the script seriously, he was afraid that there would be another tragedy that would be removed from the shelves before he appeared last time, and if he had something to do, he would no longer have nothing to do, and he ran to the acting training class with confidence.

The departing Yang Xiaomu and Huixing Entertainment reached a settlement, saving the embarrassment of going to court, and then the new owner D.K Studio announced that he would join the second season of a reality TV show with good word of mouth ratings.

The most unexpected is Cheng Yao, the last performance of the musical was on the night of Chinese New Year's Eve, the day after the performance, at three o'clock in the afternoon of the Lunar New Year of 2017, he also sent a long Weibo, not to quit the team to terminate the contract, but to temporarily leave the entertainment industry, he found his original intention for music in the musical theater performance, thinking that he still has a lot of deficiencies, wants to rest for a while, and use this time to go abroad to learn and recharge, hoping to see a better Cheng Yao when he returns.

When he posted a long Weibo, Wang Chao had just sneaked out of his house to find Xie Zhuxing.

They already knew that Cheng Yao had made this decision years ago, but they were still embarrassed when they saw it at this time.

Cheng Yao is the youngest, he was still a child when he entered the group, he received a private message scolding him when he first debuted, he would read every word carefully, and he would cry secretly after reading it, for more than a year, he was the fastest growing one, learning to know himself was the most important sign of growing up. At this time, Cheng Yao's phone must have been burst, and Xie Zhuxing sent a WeChat message, sincerely expressing support and encouragement.

Wang Chao also took out his mobile phone, scratched his ears and cheeks for a long time, wanted to encourage and encourage Cheng Yao, but couldn't think of what to say, so he sent a sentence "Yaoyao, come on."

Then he threw this matter behind him and urged Xie Zhuxing: "Hurry up, I still have to go home for dinner at night, just two hours, you rub again, you can't finish a shot."

They didn't see each other for three days, Wang Chao's parents came to Beijing for the Chinese New Year, and he returned home on the twenty-seventh day of the lunar month, and has been staying at home with his parents ever since.

And Xie Zhuxing did not return to Luoyang for the New Year because he was Chinese New Year's Eve to participate in the live broadcast of the Spring Festival Gala. He had dinner with a few dance academy classmates at noon and had some wine.

The two kissed, especially fierce, the kiss made all four lips numb and hot, and after the kiss, Wang Chao's neck was pinched out of fingerprints.

Usually he likes to be rough, and Xie Zhuxing, who has drunk alcohol, is harder than usual, he feels very good, and he is eager to rip off Xie Zhuxing's clothes.

Wang Chao wore a small high-necked navy blue sweater today, oversize model, he looked good in it, a bit of gaygay hooking taste, Xie Zhuxing liked him to wear it like this, and also reached out to help him take it off, just lifted the sweater a little, I saw that he was wearing a big red thermal underwear inside, and the edge of the red thermal pants was also exposed under the low-rise jeans.

Xie Zhuxing said with a smile: "Hey, I didn't expect you to be this kind of fashion style."

Wang Chao himself forgot, was mentioned by him, felt embarrassed, and pushed him: "Get up, don't do it." He pulled his sweater down to cover the red warmth, he was a particularly smelly and beautiful person.

Xie Zhuxing put his hand on his shoulder and squeezed him, "How to turn your face faster than turn a book."

Wang Chao was pinched comfortably, and mumbled: "This is not for me to wear in our family's Hazhi, saying that I have to wear red in this life year, she bothered to buy it for me, can I not wear it at all?" New Year's Eve I don't want to upset her."

Xie Zhuxing smiled again and asked, "Is that really not done?"

Wang Chao said that he would not do it, but in fact, he still wanted to do it, and said: "Don't look at me, I'll take it off first." Taking off his sweater and jeans, he saw that this red underwear was also earthy enough, and he was even more unhappy, and said angrily, "You still dare to laugh at Dad for not being fashionable?" You're a straight man.

He was dressed in big red, and he was still scolding and cursing there, which was really annoying.

The straight man couldn't stop laughing, rolled up his red shirt, revealed his white belly, and said, "There is a white fat man living in the red tent."

Wang Chao: "... Where did dad get fat?

Xie Zhuxing raised his eyes to look at him and smiled, and said, "You are like a peanut kernel, I want to eat you in one bite."

Wang Chao: "..."

It's hard to know whether this guy drank wine or honey.

Nao Toji and Peanut Ren have a world upside down.

Peanut Ren finally missed going home for dinner.