Chapter 45: Falling in Love

Three days later, five members of ID were called to the company by Duan Yikun and said that they wanted to hold a meeting on an impromptu basis.

All five people arrived, sitting around and waiting for Duan Yikun.

Ji Jie asked, "Isn't the captain coming today?"

It seems to be asking everyone, but everyone here wants to hear what Brother Xie will say, that is, after these two people had an awkward fight, the captain played missing, and it was different from the last time he didn't show up for two or three days, at least the phone could be called, and this time he simply turned off the phone.

Xie Zhuxing lowered his head, completely without meaning to speak.

In silence, Duan Yikun pushed the door in.

Several people stood up, and Duan Yikun said, "Sit down and sit down."

He used to look like he was always smiling, but today he looked serious.

Everyone has some bad premonitions in their hearts.

Duan Yikun closed the door, walked in, and spoke again with a embarrassed face: "I called you here today, I have not very good news to tell you, the 29th fan meeting Shanghai station, Leo can't go."

The team members showed surprised expressions one after another, even Xie Zhuxing frowned, this person plays the young master's temper and does not come to practice singing and dancing, and does not participate in such an important activity?

Duan Yikun continued: "The company has already discussed with the entertainment company in Shanghai that undertook this event, and will say that he has been working too hard recently and has caused serious physical discomfort, so he will miss this event. Fortunately, the scale of the meeting is not large, if it is a concert, it will be troublesome, follow-up problems The company's public relations will deal with it at its discretion, and you are asked about him during the interview, just follow the PR script.

Everyone was silent, not knowing what to do to the agent to react.

Duan Yikun helped his glasses and threw out an even heavier bomb: "There are only our own people here, don't talk nonsense when you go out, the real situation now is that you Captain Wang, he may have to leave the group." "

"I don't quit!" Captain Wang made a fuss at home, "Why do you say I'm going to quit the group without asking!" I don't return! No return! 

Wang Qi said, "Gave you a face, and asked you?" Why didn't you ask me when you made an appointment to send a bag to swipe my card! 

Wang Chao, who considers himself financially independent, straightened his waist and said, "I pay you back!" You give me your phone! I'm going to call my agent! "

Wang Qi said with disgust: "In the past few months of your debut, you haven't spent much, how capable do you think you are?"

Wang Chao didn't know his income and expenditure at all, and said back: "Even if I earn less, that's also my career!" You ruin my career casually, why?

Wang Qi glared at him and said: "You entered this industry is the road I paved for you, what I said at that time was good, if you don't obey, you will roll me home, the front foot was exposed everywhere to hook up, the back foot was caught by me as a prostitute, and he is a fucking male prostitute, with a face to say career, bullshit career!" Don't force me here, brother like father, you don't have the right to talk. "

Wang Chao jumped to his feet and said, "What eldest brother is like a father!" Our father is still alive and well, why do you make me a father! I can't give birth to children myself, and I still want to be a father all day! "