Chapter 71: Old Accounts

One of them was standing, the other was sitting on the ground holding his legs, and they were in a mess, and a car drove into the parking lot.

Xie Zhuxing hurriedly pulled Wang Chao: "You hurry up."

Wang Chao was also embarrassed, grabbed him by the hand and stood up.

The car drove close, and the driver poked his head out of the window, but it was Zhao Zhengyi, Xu guessed that the two were fighting again, and pretended to be stupid with an embarrassed face: "What are you two doing here?"

Xie Zhuxing said calmly: "It's okay, you come to pick up your artist?"

Zhao Zhengyi smiled and said while dialing his mobile phone: "Yes, yes, I don't know where this person ran."

The cell phone rings, especially loud in the empty parking lot.

The three of them looked over, Zhao Zhengyi now walked out of the corner like the artist Yuan Rui as a thief, he didn't know when he was in the parking lot, the light in that corner was dark, King Xie only cared about quarrelling, and no one noticed him at all.

He was also very uncomfortable when he heard the couple arguing, hurried over, stopped greeting, got into the car with the same hand, and closed the door with a bang.

Zhao Zhengyi: "... Then let's go first."

He drove away.

Wang Chao: "... I'm fucked, he's going to go home and say that I don't show my stuffing! "

Xie Zhuxing didn't quite understand what he meant, thinking that he was afraid that Yuan Rui would spread gossip indiscriminately, and said, "I don't think he's that kind of person."

Wang Chaoqi said, "Do you know him?"

Xie Zhuxing said: "He also comes to class, not a class, I have seen it a few times, I heard Xiao Zhao say that he is a good person, and he does not like to provoke right and wrong, so he should not spread gossip indiscriminately."

Wang Chao said indignantly: "I'm not afraid of him passing on gossip, I'm afraid that he will go back and tell Lao Zheng that I am 0, and I have long known that I will not pretend to be 1 in front of Lao Zheng."

Xie Zhuxing was surprised: "You said Yuan Rui and your friend surnamed Zheng?"

Wang Chao said, "It's a couple."

Xie Zhuxing was a little funny for a while, Wang Chao's mouth is really tight, they are together every day, nagging nonsense can have several cars, I have never heard him say that this Yuan Rui has a leg with his friend.

There are two sides to everyone's personality, depending on which angle you want to look at him.

Wang Chao remembered to get down to business and said, "Hey! Don't pretend you're okay! We're not over yet!

Xie Zhuxing pushed him to the car and said, "Can you remember it for a long time?" Is it just afraid that others will not hear? Go home and argue! "

Wang Chao knew that it was no big deal when he heard this, so he returned to the car happily, sat in the passenger seat, and shouted while wearing a seat belt: "Go home!" Doesn't it mean to divide? That's my home! What are you going back for?

Xie Zhuxing stepped on the gas pedal and said, "Who said to divide it?" Didn't you say it first?

Wang Chao said firmly: "I scare and scare you, you take it seriously?" Then I said that I didn't pry your female classmate, why don't you believe me? "

Xie Zhuxing: "..."

Wang Chao said, "You don't speak!" The most annoying thing is that you are silent! "

Xie Zhuxing hit the steering wheel and said, "It's not that I don't believe you. "

Wang Chao looked at him suspiciously.

Xie Zhuxing: "... I just don't believe you, you used to be too fun-loving. "

Wang Chao fried his hair and said, "I knew it!" Are you interesting? If you want to say that if you don't believe it, I should not believe you, what did you not know before? But you have a lot of things I don't know! If nothing else, let's talk about the diamond ring! What did you want to do with that diamond ring? If she doesn't give you a green hat, do you still want to marry her? "

Xie Zhuxing said with a calm face: "Yes, I bought it to propose."

Wang Chao: "..."

He was speechless, there was nothing to mention about old things, and if he blamed himself, he didn't know him when they talked about marriage, and he was so angry that he couldn't scold anything.

Xie Zhuxing said, "She was pregnant at that time, and I wanted to give her a home."

Wang Chao's eyes were straightened, and it took a while to pat his chest twice, and his voice changed tone: "Are you trying to be angry with me?"