Chapter 115: The Finale

Both were a little embarrassed.

This quarrel is rather childish.

Wang Chao said, "I really don't look down on you.

Xie Zhuxing said, "I really don't think you rely on your father and your brother."

Wang Chao said awkwardly: "Then what, I just love to force blindly all day long, and if I don't force it, I will not be happy, you say you, what is it to follow the nonsense?"

You force the machine and you are reasonable? This is a fallacy, it's just that. Xie Zhuxing said, "Don't you allow me to get close to the ink black?"

The speaker had no intention of listening to the intention, Wang Chao said unhappily: "You are a little white-faced, and you dare to laugh at your father for tanning?" Are you sincerely asking for reconciliation with your father!

Xie Zhuxing hurriedly said, "Dad, I am."

Wang Chao was blocked with a mouthful of blood, the day is over, how can he be a father in the future???

Xie Zhuxing said: "You and I are at fault for the quarrel, I admit my fault, where else are you unhappy?" It was solved in one go today, and there will be no more quarrels in the future."

Wang Chao hummed angrily: "I'm not happy anywhere, why do you just say a few good and obedient words?" Am I white-tanned? White shaved head?"

Xie Zhuxing said, "Then I'll also shave my hair and tan it to you again, okay?" And he said, "You look really good when you tan."

Wang Chao said, "It's a fart." You were dumbfounded when you first saw me at noon, so you will be dumbfounded? You make way for me, I'm going home to sleep.

Xie Zhuxing said, "What time is it, you will go to bed so early?"

Wang Chao pouted: "Use your pipe?"

Xie Zhuxing still remembered who Yanrong really was, and asked, "The child who just entered is your relative?"

As soon as Wang Chao heard this, he knew what he wanted to ask, and said angrily: "You're not finished yet, aren't you?" Don't say I didn't mess with him, I just really did it, what's the matter with you? We both broke up!

He didn't want to say anything, jumped in the car, and wanted to close the door.

Xie Zhuxing came over in a few steps, pulled the car door, and said, "Don't make trouble, haven't made enough trouble for so long?"

Wang Chao said, "Who is going to mess with you?" Let go!"

Xie Zhuxing still pulled the door to prevent it from closing.

Wang Chao didn't care whether the car door was closed or not, the accelerator pedal stepped on the bottom, and drove straight into his door.

Xie Zhuxing didn't expect him to be like this, and hurriedly let go, but he was still taken forward by the suddenly accelerated body.

As soon as Wang Chao stepped on the accelerator, he remembered that Xie Zhuxing was not what he used to be, he was a wounded man, regretting being so reckless, his eyes hurriedly looked in the rearview mirror, and he saw Xie Zhuxing behind him fall to the ground one by one, hurriedly stepped on the brakes, and most of his body leaned out of the car and looked back, shouting: "Xie Zhuxing!" "

Xie Zhuxing was taken by the car and fell, nothing happened, but secretly felt embarrassed, heard Wang Chao shout sincerely, his brain turned, activated the actor's skills, "difficult" to get up, want to stand but can't stand up, as if he was thrown out of a big thing.