Chapter 111: Takeaway

Dumped the assistant, took a car and went straight to Wang Chao's house. The taxi drove out two intersections, Xie Zhuxing felt the pain, fortunately for a while, it passed quickly, and the problem should not be big.

It's now after nine o'clock in the morning, and according to Wang Chao's schedule, most of this time is still sleeping.

Wait a while to ring the doorbell, this cargo drags and pulls to open the door, maybe cursing and cursing, and when he sees that it is him, he will be able to jump up in fright, and instigate the little fool.

Xie Zhuxing sat in the back of the taxi, thought about it, and smiled all the way.

When he arrived at someone's door, he found that he was thinking too beautifully.

He rang the doorbell so much that no one came to open the door for him.

He was a little skeptical that Wang Chao was not at home at all, and when he looked up, the curtain with a window on the third floor moved.

Wang Chao leaned back against the wall and hid by the window, cold sweat was scared out.

Isn't this person hospitalized? What are you doing without saying a word?

After waiting for a long time, the doorbell never rang again.

Is it gone?

He sneaked a peek and shrank back at the speed of light.

Take a fart. Actually sat down at the door?

Whatever, don't open the door anyway, love to sit and sit.

He thought viciously, lying down and continuing to play the game.

After a while, I couldn't help but sneak to the window and look outside.

Hey, still not leaving?

It was soon noon.

Wang Chao's mobile phone rang, and when he saw it, the person at the door called.

If you don't pick it up, hang up.

The other party texted again: "I want to order takeout, what do you want to eat?"

Don't eat, don't eat, don't return.

After half an hour, his mobile phone rang again, and when he saw it, it was an unfamiliar number, and he picked it up suspiciously.

Over there: "Hello, Meituan takeaway, please come out and pick up the meal, I'm at your door."

Wang Chao: "..."I day, there is still this kind of operation.

The takeaway brother thought that the signal was not clear and said again.

Wang Chao said, "Do you see a fool at the door?"

The takeaway brother was unhappy: "I'm alone at the door, aren't you scolding me?"

Wang Chao went to the window and secretly looked outside, and there was really only a delivery man outside the door.

But.

He won't be fooled.

"You put the takeaway at the door, I'm free to go out and get it."

After he promised that he would give five-star praise, the little brother inexplicably put things down and left.

Three o'clock in the afternoon.

Chi Lidong called and asked Wang Chao if he wanted to play billiards together.

Wang Chao said, "Then you come to my house to pick me up, okay?"