CHARACTER SKETCH

A story not based upon Big Cities or Abroad bur Something based on the rural part of India. Not the regular richy rich Male Protagonist. Something Different.

SIDHARTH VERMA

AGE:- 37

Sidharth is the eldest son of the Verma's. Presently, Owning a small garment shop. He is tall with height of 6 ft 4 inches, handsome with stockiy and well built physique. A man flawed with extreme anger issues, dominance and old Thoughts basically he is a beast in his anger and uncontrollable. He is hell dominating ,Fussy person and could be extremely demanding, the most pampered child of his family.

ADHIRAJ VERMA

AGE:- 29

The youngest son of the Verma's, he is extremely handsome with perfect body and height. Dominating like anything with a tons and tons of Anger issues just like his brother. He is in a relationship with a beautiful girl and not at all supportive towards his girlfriend moreover, insults her like anything whenever she dares to go against him

ASHA VERMA

AGE :- 59

Mother of Abhimanyu and Sidharth. A woman of old-school. Hates Girls and Woman Working outside, She thinks that A Woman Should only be bounded by House, Kids and Their Husbands.

MANVI VERMA

AGE:- 26

The younger daughter in law of the Verma's. She is not that much educated, Respects Adhiraj and her inlaws like anything. She is not that much educated not even belongs from a proper financial background.

SHEHNAAZ GUPTA

AGE:- 25

The youngest daughter of the Gupta's. She is beautiful well maybe exquisite, Timid and docile. An air hostess, She was more of a submissive kind of person. She works in a Airlines, loves his Brother to no end. Never Defies her brother. She is softspoken, modern and a bubbly girl. Loves kids to no end, A girl full of modern thinking but yet she was very much pessimistic about her thoughts and about her Career.

RAGHUVEER GUPTA

AGE:- 41

He is the Eldest Son of the Gupta's. He is a Farmer, Loves his sister to no end same as the Verma's but not that much Dominating.

VEDIKA RAGHUVEER GUPTA

AGE:- 29

A lady with arrogance. He is the wife of Raghuveer. Hates her sister-in-law to the core. She is quite Manipulative.

" HE WAS A BALL OF FIRE
SHE WAS A CHUNK OF ICE"

THEY SAYS, FIRE AND ICE CAN'T BE EVER MINGLED. BUT WILL THEY?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A Tale of Obsession, Love, Passion And Madness. Are u Ready to Experience the Extreamest level Madness and Obsession.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S THE CHARACTER SKETCH OF MY ANOTHER BOOK...