Chapter 71

After long hours of crying and hearing Manvi's screams. Adhiraj looked up praying to the Almighty when his gaze fell onto the lady doctor coming out of the Operation Theatre. The moment, Adhiraj saw her, he dashed towards the Doctor followed by an anxious Sidharth, Shehnaaz and Deepti.

Adhi:- Doc...Doc Meri Wife! My Wife is okay right? She made it right? My wife....

Before Adhiraj could continue, The doctor smiled, interrupting his questions and nodded her head.

Doc:- She did! Mr. Adhiraj! She is fine and congratulations! It's a Boy!

She said when Sidharth and Shehnaaz smiled. While this time, a lone tear escaped from Deepti's eyes. Adhiraj turned around and looked at Shehnaaz.

Adh:- Bha...Bhabhi! Mera Baccha...Bhabhi Am a Father now!

Saana chuckled seeing Adhiraj who was sobbing like a child. He hugged her, while she just patted her back and said,

Sa:- Sirf..Baby baby karke Royenge kya Bhaiya? Nahi Jayenge Milne Aapki Pyaar or Bacche se?

As soon as Saana said the word 'PYAAR', Adhiraj flushed and chuckled admist of tears. He was about to move but stopped seeing Sidharth looking at him with a cold face. He gulped the lump in his throat, seeing the chief brother of his.

Adh:- Um...Woh Bhabhi! Bh..Bh..I mean Mukhiya ji Humein nahi Milne denge! Hum...Humein Shayad chalna chahi...

Before he could complete his sentence, A loud sound of splat echoed in the corridor. Shehnaaz and Deepti gasped seeing the sight while Adhiraj caressed his cheeks, his cheeks were red, eyes were moist. He looked up to find, Sidharth was glaring him, it was quite understandable that he slapped Adhiraj hard.

Sid:- Sharam Nahi Aati na Tujhe? Sharam Haaya sab toh bech khayi hain! Kyu? Huh! Bade Bhai ko Mukhiya ji keh ke bula raha hain!

Adhiraj was baffled hearing Sidharth when Shehnaaz laughed a bit figuring out what her husband meant. After few moments when Adhiraj realised what he meant, his eyes became moist.

Adhi:- Bhaiya...

He whispered when Sidharth pulled him in a warm brotherly hug. Deepti smiled seeing the way her two brothers were back. She hugged Saana from side, while Saana was shedding silent tears.

Adh:- Bhaiya...Am...Am So..Sorry! Main...Main Andhaa Ho gaya tha bhaiya bevakoofi aur Lalach mein! Please mujhe maaf kar dijiye! Please bhaiya!

Adhiraj was sobbing when Sidharth caressed his back and ruffled his baby brother's hair making him calm down.

Sid:- Shh! Shh! Baccha! Bass! Tujhe teri Galti ki realisation ho gayi usse badi baat kya hogi?

Since childhood, whenever Adhiraj used to fall down or used to face any kind of issue his only comfort zone has been his older brother, his mentor.

Deep:- Accha Ab Aap Dono ka Ho gaya ho toh Chale Humare Khaandan ke Rajkumar ko Dekhne?

Deepti said when all of them nodded while laughing. Whereby on the other hand, Manvi was lying down with a tired moist eyes. She so wanted Adhiraj to come and hold their baby, their son. While Adhiraj entered the cabin followed by Shehnaaz, Sidharth and Deepti.

Adh:- Manvi?

Adhiraj called Manvi while Manvi's breathe hitched hearing the voice. She looked at the other side slowly to see her In-laws standing there with a stern face.

Manvi:- Adhiraj? Bhabhi....Bhaiya?

She mumbled with a moist eyes when all of them looked at her with a stern look. While Adhiraj was smiling, He rushed towards her and pulled her into a hug. Pecking her whole face, He sobbed hugging her. However, Manvi too hugged him with the same intensity.

Man:- Am...Am sorry Adhiraj!

She sobbed when Adhiraj cupped her face and nodded his head.

Adhi:- No..No Meri Jaan! I..I am the one who is at fault. I am sorry! I...I love you Manvi and Main itni badi gadhi hoon ki Mujhe yeh realise hone ke liye chhey saal lag gaye! I cheated on you but trust me It was all my mistake. I love you Manvi and this is the ultimate truth and I promise, As I have said earlier, Bhai mere inspiration hain! Jaise Bhai bhabhi se Pyaar karte hain utna hi pyaar karunga tujhe, Jaise Bhai Bhabhi ko treat karte hain waise hi Treat karunga tujhe! Ekdam ek raani ki tarah.

He said with a determination, while Manvi chuckled and nodded her head with a satisfactory smile on her face,

Man:- I Love You so much Adhiraj and even there is something beyond that. Main bhi Aapki Har cheez mein Kandhe se kandhe mila ke chalungi jaise Bhabhi karti hain Bhaiya ke liye!

She said and again hugged him. Just then, the kid let out a loud shrill cry, realising them his existence. All of them laughed and moved towards the crib. Deepti picked that little soul and rocked it,

Deep:- Arrey Saare mere Laddooo ko toh bhool hi gaye! Nahi Mera laddoo!

She said in a babyish tone. While Sidharth too took him and cooed him followed by Shehnaaz. After a lot of coo-ings and sweet talks with the kid. The nurse informed them that Manvi need to feed the baby. They nodded and left the cabin, leaving Behind Adhiraj in the cabin.

Coming out of the Cabin, Sidharth frowned and moved towards Shehnaaz who was busy talking to someone while Deepti was calculating something.

Sid:- Deepu? Kya ho raha hain?

He asked when Deepti looked at him and smiled while Shehnaaz didn't even spare a glance to him.

Deep:- Arrey Laddoo ke aane ki khushi pe Bhabhi woh...Gaon mein Mithayi baantne ke liye Mithayi ki Order de rahi thi!

Sidharth smiled hearing his wife's concern for his family. He just couldn't get over the way his wife not only again binded up his family but also loving them just like hers. He smiled and called her,

Sid:- Babyyyy...

Before could continue Saana called Deepti,

Sa:- Deepti...Keh de Apni Bade Bhai se ki I am not speaking to him aur iss baar yeh Chipri Chupri Baatein mujhse na karein! Huh!

She said over so sweetly and put on her shades, leaving the hospital premises. While Sidharth was shocked and Deepti bursted out laughing,

Deep:- Bhai! Ready for the Task?

He nodded and sighed,

Sid:- Lag Gayi Waat!

*
It was the next day, Shehnaaz went inside the Cabin with Adhiraj and stood infront of Manvi, folding her arms, looking at her.

Manv:- Bhabhi! I..I am so sorry! Aap...Aapne Humare liye itna kiya aur ek time Humare hi mann mein Aapke liye Irsha ( Jealousy) paida ho gayi thi!

She sobbed joining her palms and covering her face when Shehnaaz smiled a little, and sat infront of her  but immediately covered that sly smile of hers when Manvi looked at her. This time Shehnaaz showed her palm, stopping her for say further.

Sa:- Galti Tum Dono ki thi! Manvi tumhari bhi aur mere Devar ki bhi! Toh Isiliye Gaon ke Mukhiyain hone ke naate! Humne Tum dono ke liye bohot hi Kadi sazaah sochi hain! Aur Woh Sazah Bohot hi Khatarnaak hain!

As soon as she declared the matter of punishment, Adhiraj and Manvi's face went pale. They both snapped at Shehnaaz.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER