Chapter 31

It was Night, Sidharth was standing on the terrace when Deepti came and kept her hand on his shoulder. Sidharth quickly threw the cigarette crushing the butt of it and looked Deepti.

Deep:- Bhai!

She whispered to which he hummed and smiled. He has always been the softest person for Deepti, the one who has always supported her in everything. The one who has always pampered his sister with almost everything.

Deep:- Ek...Ek Baat bolu bhai?

Sid:- Bol na Baccha! Tujhe Kabhi bhi Humari Permission ki Zaroorat nahi hain!

He said caressing her hair making her smile. Deepti quickly dragged him and made him settled down on the ground and she herself sat beside him.

Deep:- Hum Kuch Laai Laye!

She said making him smile, He chuckled and whispered 'Kya?', Deepti quickly opened the box which she bought. Just then, his lips played a beautiful smile. It was a small slice of cake, Deepti quickly feed him the slice of cake.

Sid:- Umm....Bohot Accha hain Baccha! Lekin yeh bata Ab ki kya chahiye tujhe!

He asked her making her chuckle. He knew that whenever she will feed him cake that too baked by her. She definately wants to say something to him.

Deep:- Bhai! Aaj Humein kuch nahi Chahiye Aapse! But Bhai Ek cheez bolna hain! Yeh main Aapko Aapki Behen ke roop mein nahi balki Bhaabhi ke Friend ke hisaab se bol rahi hoon!

As soon as Deepti said, Sidharth snapped at her with a frown. Deepti gulped the lump in her throat and nodded her head.

Deept:- Ji Bhai! Saana Humari Dost hain! Woh..Woh Humare saath ek hi College mein thi!

She said not revealing him that Shehnaaz and She was actually friends since Shehnaaz joined the same airlines in which she was working. Sidharth nodded, getting convinced when she said Shehnaaz is her college friend.

Deep:- Bhai! Please Just! Tell me one thing! Do...Do you Love her? Aur She is just a obsession to you?

Deepti said making him look at her with a curious look and then again looked at the sky going into some deep thought. Deepti chuckled sadly and then looked at Sidharth,

Deep:- Leave it Bhai! I know you have no answers.

Saying so, She was about to move when Sidharth said something which took her off-guarded. Deepti looked at him with a curious eyes.

Sid:- I don't know Deepti! I mean Woh khoobsurat hain! Behaad Khoobsurat hain! Dil ki Sacchi hain, Saaf hain! Tu bata tujhe kya lagta hain?

Deepti sighed and chuckled making him look towards her.

Deep:- Bhai! Khoobsurti se kuch nahi hota! Aap Usse Pyaar karte hain ki nahi yeh toh sirf Aap hi Bata sakte hain!

Sidharth frowned and looked at Deepti. He had absolutely no idea what Deepti was trying to convey.

Sid:- Hum Kaise?

Deep:- Ji bhai! Aap hi Yeh pata kar sakte hain! Kyuki Aapke dil mein jo chalta hain woh sirf Aapko hi pata hoga na? Accha! Humein ek baat bataiye! Kabhi Shaadi ae Pehele yaa Shaadi ke Baad Bhaabhi se Baat ki hain Aap ne?

Deepti said with a frown while Sidharth nodded his head and sighed.

Sid:- Baat Kaise Karte! Jab bhi Karne gaye tab hi Darr ke bhaag jaati hain yaa toh Chupp raheti hain...

He was immediately interrupted by Deepti who smiled a bit painfully and kept her hand on his shoulder.

Deept:- Nope Bhai! Woh toh aayi thi Aapse baat karne! Shaadi se pehele...