Chapter 6

Shehnaaz was enjoying the view of her brother farms with a beautiful serene smile on her lips. She is enjoying herself, her own me time. Playfully caressing the plants and by tapping the tip of the leaves slightly. She was absolutely least bothered about the Alliance that came to her way cause somewhere she believes that her brother won't let anything happen to her. Without having any ounce of knowledge about what her brother and sister in law is planning to do with her life and dreams. While on the other hand her sister-in-law breathing fire.

Ved:- Yeh Raghuveer Ji bhi na! Humari koi Baat nahi Shunte hain! Yaha Main Chahti hoon jitni jaldi ho sake iss Bojh ko Uthake Phenk ne ki Aur Yaha hain Yeh Apni uss Kalmoohi Behen ki Fikr Kar rahe hain

She said thumping the bowl of vegetables on the Kitchen Slab. Returning infront of the stove, She continued to move the Spatula when she felt two pair of arms around. She knew who it was, Jerking that person off. She glared him.

Ved:- Chhuiye Mat Humein!

She said when again her husband came to her and held her shoulder.

Raghu:- Humaari Baat Sun! Tu sahi Keh rahi hain Ki Shehnaaz udhar khush rahegi!

As soon as She heard this, her eyes twinkled with Happiness and greed. The Greed of getting the Respect, the greed of recognising herself as the Sister-in-law of the Chief and the Happiness of ousting her only burden of life, Her Sister-in-law.

Ved:- Sacchi?

She asked excitingly while Raghuveer gave her a slight smile and nodded. Vedika seaquled with immense Happiness and joy and hugged him tightly.

Raghu:- Hum toh Maan Gaye hain Lekin Shehnaaz Ko Kon Manaye?

She jerked him hearing this and slapped her forehead While her husband looked down at her face.

Raghu:- Kya huwa?

She pulled him holding his shirt and Glared her coming dangerously infront of his face.

Ved:- Aap na soch teh hi rahiye ga . aur aapki behen phir se kuch na kuch kaand karke bhag jayegi! Aur iss baar Koi Teacher yaa Aapke Jaisa Kisaan nahi hain Jo Kuch Paise Leke Chod dega! Iss Baar Mukhiya hain, Humara Jeena Ahzaab kar denge! Isse phele hamara jina haram ho jayee, Aap ye riste ke liye usse mana lijiye!

She said jerking him off, She again begun to chop the vegetables when Raghuveer leaned on the Wall of the Kitchen and asked her.

Raghu:- Parantu Kaise?

Vedi:- Zabardasti ho toh wahi sahi

Saying so, she left from there to clean their Bedroom. Raghuveer kept looking at her retreating figure. Taking a long deep breath, finally he decided what to do.Then he took his small cloth and wiped off his sweaty face and walking away from there.

While shehnaaz alone in his farm was still adoring the Crops and The Plants. Whereby, Sidharth was sitting on the passenger seat of his jeep and puffing on his cigarette. He was on a round as his schedule, once in a Week, He was supposed to take a Round of the whole Village. While the driver is driving slowly because of tractors every were on the way.

Being agitated Sidharth fist his palm and looked at his side. Just then, his eyes stuck on Raghuveer's farm, Where his new found obsession was roaming around wearing a light pink colour suit which is hugging her curves perfectly, Her chunni was tied sidely from one shoulder to the other side hip.

Sid:- GAADDI ROKKK!!!

He yelled at his driver making him jump on his seat, he gulped hid saliva and pulled the break instantly. His eyes were dangerously stuck on her angelic face, which was glowing under the golden sunlight. Her long hairs were open and neatly settled in one side of her shoulder..

He gulped his saliva to make his dry throat wet. He automatically took long steps moving towards her. His eyes never failed to capture her curves lustfully. The more his eyes were capturing those beautiful curves, the redder his eyes were becoming.

While She was all in her own world smiling around and touching the wheat crops just then her eyes land on small lamb in between the crops.

Making adorable and enjoyable face she lean down to take it making his eyes glued at her heavy assets. Taking a couple of steps more, he reached near her. Just when lamb ran away from there making shehnaaz to ran behind it without noticing his presence, which made him groaned more by his failed attempt. He was like some hungry lion who just slipped out his prey just before attacking it.

When shehnaaz ran more into the fields. Running behind the lamb, she didn't realise when she entered the dense Sugarcane farm, unintentionally putting herself in the danger.

Unknowing of who was following her, When the long sugarcane plant hide her between them. Fisting his palms he took long steady steps behind her and pulled her by waist onto his hard chest from behind. Making her jump on her feets, She was going to scream when he pressed her mouth with his rough big palm making her breath hitched.

Turning her face she looked at him from her shoulder. Whereby he gave a devil smirk. Suddenly, yesterday's incident flashed in her subconscious mind. How his mother send her the proposal of marriage and everything which are going around her home.
A sudden anger rushed into her veins, she started wiggling from his hold, where he kept on hugging her tightly from one arm were his other one was over her lips feeling the tenderness of her petal like lips. Making himself twitched down there, he pulled her more into him to feel her curves. A deep grunt left from his throat when her rear end crushed his body. He inhaled her aroma nuzzling his nose into her nape and then digging his face inside it. Being repugnant of his touch, she bite his palm making him Chuckle at her failed kiddish attempt. She kept on kicking his well built body by her elbow.

Sid:- Kya hua hain? huh?

He asked removing his palm as if he Doesn't know what just happened or what he did. Freeing herself from his hold she turned towards him and showed her red angry eyes.

Sa:-  Appki himmat kaisi hui! Mujhe haat laga ne ki haan

she yelled not knowing about the grave blunder she made. He gnashed his teeth and squeezed her cheeks making her wince in pain. He Absolutely Hates when Someone rises his voice upon him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

SIGNING OFF:-

Humera_kabeer❤️