Chapter 60

It was evening around seven'o clock, when She was arranging Sidharth's clothes humming a mild tune. Just then, Sidharth entered the room and pinned her on the closet. Squeezing her cheeks, His eyes were moist and red. Well, not out of rage or anger but with hurt and love.

Sid:- Tu...Tune Aapne Gehne Girwi Rakhein hain?

He asked when she nodded her head defying him. While Sidharth chuckled and clutched her hair in a tight grip making her wince,

Sid:- Toh yeh kya hain?

He said showing the bank receipt and gold loan document. While she gulped her saliva and parted her lips being stunned.

FLASHBACK

Sidharth was shuffling their closet to find one important document of his business. Just then, his pair of gaze fell upon a plastic bag which was peeking out from the corner of her sarees. It was barely visible to his sight but yet it somehow grabbed his attention, pulling out the bag he frowned.

Sid:- Yeh kya hain?

He mumbled to himself and took out the folder only to get a shock. A lone tear escaped his eye seeing the papers, Those were the papers of gold loan which she took and was repaying every month from her Account. He immediately wiped his tears and kept the papers to its own place.

FLASHBACK END

She looked at him not knowing what to say now, She was about to say something when his lips were smashed upon hers. He was sucking on her lips like a mad person, never in his life. He have seen such a woman who would and can help her husband to this extent, the great arrogant chief was literally sobbing recieving the love from his wife. He never expected that Destiny had hold something this beautiful for him.

Leaving her lips, he joined her forehead with his and gulped the lump in his throat. Stroking her cheeks with his thumb, He said something which made her Emotional.

Sid:- Jaan! Dass Lakh ka faydaa huwa hain unme se Mein hum Pacchas Hazar Dukaan mein Churwa lenge aur Baaki ke 4 laakh se Abhi ke Abhi Hum tere zehwar churayenge! Tere maa ki Chain aur Tere do kangan!

He said and was about to continue when her phone rang up. She immediately pushed him a bit which made him frown and grabbed her phone. Picking up the call, she started talking. While He was a bit upset on her less indulgence, yes, due to the business stresses, they had been not able to maintain any kind of physical intimacy. Whenever they met, it was always the business talks. Their intimacy was only limited to few hugs and few pecks.

He sighed and left, when he got a call from his men informing him about the truck which have to leave for delivering the orders. On the other hand, Saana completed the phonecall and came inside the room only to find the room empty. She hissed remembering how she pushed him and how much he distastes being pushed.

She felt guilty that she pushed him for the second time. First time when he came to her for consoling her and to support her, the very day when Adhiraj's torments on Manvi were exposed. Moreover, he even gave his full support but what she did?
She just pushed him away on the top of that she ignored him. Today also, when he tried to come closer to her, she pushed him for a phonecall. Slapping her forehead slightly she nod her head in no.

She took a deep breathe and smirked, thinking about the plan which hit her mind, her cheeks turned into red. She said look herself in mirror and smile brightly,

Sh:- Mukhiya ji aap aaj aaiye toh sahi!

It was almost eleven o'clock at night,
Sidharth still hasn't returned yet.
Whereby shehnaazz arranged dinner in their room itself then got ready in
Beautiful sheer nightwear, which was showing all her curves perfectly, it was barely concealing anything .