Chapter 13

Manvi closed the door and thumped down on their bed, crying her heart out. After a good fifteen minutes, she wiped her swollen eyes and and got ready to escort her mother-in-law to Shehnaaz's house. She was about to wear the jwellery when her husband barged inside their room.

Adh:- Manvi! Mera Shirt Ready hain?

Man:- Ji! Ji!

She replied wiping her tears while He just gave a slight nod and left inside the washroom to take a quick shower. After thirty minutes, Adhiraj came out, when Manvi called him.

Man:- Ad...Adhiraj!

Ad:- Hmm?

He hummed buttoning up his Kurta and combing his hair while Manvi gulped the lump formed in her throat and called him.

Man:- Woh...Woh Hum Keh rahe the ki! Ab..Ab Humein Baccha!

The moment Adhiraj heard the word, 'Baccha', He threw the comb on the bed and walked towards her, folding his Kurta's Sleeve. Manvi took a deep breathe out of anticipation and looked the other side in order to avoid his deadly stare.

Adh:- Baccha ? Baccha Chahiye tujhe?

Adhiraj screamed when Manvi nodded hastily making Adhiraj angrier. He held her back neck in a tight grasp making her wince and cried.

Ad:- Tujhe Yaad Nahi hain Kya? Shaadi ke Pehli Raat ko Humne Kya Kaha tha?

Manvi nodded sobbing knowing very well about exactly what Adhiraj was speaking. She tried to loosen Adhiraj's grip on her hair and neck, Finally He left her with a jerk and went towards the Washroom. Manvi thumped down on the bed remembering what he exactly did on their first night.

"Manvi! Humein Abhi Koi Baccha Nahi Chahiye! Jab tak Bhai Ki Shaadi Aur Baccha nahi Ho jate! Hum bhi Koi Baccha nahi Lenge! Aur agar Kuch Huwa bhi toh Tujhe Pata hi hain! Kya Karna hain!"

Adhiraj said opening his Sherwaani. Though Sidharth agreed on Adhiraj's demand of keeping his girlfriend with him but being a Orthodox He absolutely didn't agree on the topic pf keeping Manvi with them that too without any rituals or anything. Hence, He just performed a small occasion in the village's temple and asked Adhiraj only to perform the main rituals of a marriage like to take the Seven Vows, Tie the holy nuptial chain and so on and that's how they were declared married. Manvi somewhere were extremely happy knowing that Adhiraj loves her truly that he was so desparate to marry her but little did that poor soul know what actually awaited for her.

" Ji Hum Ku.. Kuch Samjhe nahi!"

Manvi looked at Adhiraj who smirked and looked at her.

" Agar Bhai ki Biwi ke Pehele Tu Garv-vati ho gayi toh Main Uss Bacche ko Kabhi nahi Apnauga! Aur Humein Asha hain ki tu Samajh rahi hain Hum Kya Kehna chahte hain!"

Adhiraj said with that ever so Malicious smirk of the Verma's and handed her over some pills. Manvi agreed on his condition and kept those on the bedside table. Though, Manvi enough Educated to use the term 'NO', she never did that. Moreover, She was brought up in a village and in a family where the girls and the Daughter-in-laws weren't supposed to say a 'NO' to either their husband or in-laws. She has always seen her mother to agree on whatever her mother-in-law or her father ever said. Manvi too walked on her mother's showed way, She never dared to utter a word against her mother-in-law or Adhiraj. As Whenever she used to answer them, Adhiraj used to beat her to black and blue. She was coping up everything untill the day she got to know that She was Pregnant.

She still remembered how that morning she went to the doctor for a checkup hiding herself from the guards and Adhiraj but to her dismay after two days, he ultimately got to know that Manvi was actually carrying his child. He didn't leave a stone unturned to torture her which led to her Miscarriage.

"Maa! Manvi Kabhi Maa Nahi Ban sakti! "

Adhiraj announced it infront of Sidharth and Asha. Asha ji gasped and thumped down on the chair holding her forehead.

"Bass! Ho Gayi! Shaanti Tujhe! Khaa Gayi Meri Bete Ki Zindagi bhi! Nahi De Payegi na Aulaad Kabhi Usse! Bahuein Grihalaxmi hoti hain Lekin tu toh Kalmuhi hain!"

Asha Ji screamed while Adhiraj smirked and shrugged his shoulders. Sidharth was actually feeling pity on that poor soul.

"Baasss! koi Aur Kuch nahi Bolega!"

Sidharth roared making Asha ji Shut, Manvi looked at him with fear in her eyes.

"Adhiraj! Biwi woh Tumhari! Humne Suna hain Seher mein Har Ek Cheez ka Ilaaj Hota hain! Toh Jaake Kisi Bade Doctor ko Dikhao!"

He said and left making Manvi smile a bit. She knew that Though Sidharth was a Orthodox Man but he could never be unjust to anyone and obviously not to his family.

Ad:- Abhi Baithi Baithi Muh Kya Dekh Rahi hain! Yeh Nishaan Chupa! Aur Chall! Maa Banna hain!

He mocked the last line, churning her stomach. Manvi nodded her head and left the room. Reaching downstairs, She saw Asha ji loading the Cars with Fruits, Nuts, Golds, Silvers and Cloths. Maanvi went towards her mother-in-law and stood beside her.

Man:- Ji! Maa Ji Kuch Madat Karu?

Asha ji made faces and nodded her face showing the back side of her palm and asked her to settle down inside the Car. After Settling down, They quickly called up Sidharth.

Ash:- Haan Beta! Hum Nikal Gaye hain! Aap Kab Tak Pochenge!

Sid :- Hum Mukhiya hain Maa! Humare Paas Yeh Sab Ke liye zyada Time Nahi hain! Humari Usse Pehele hi Baat Ho chuki hain! Hum Aa jayenge!
______________________________________

However, On the other side, Shehnaaz's sister-in-law was preparing the snacks and while she kept on yelling to her husband and his sister to behave properly, to agree on whatever the Malkin would ask her and say yes to this proposal but Shehnaaz glared her brother and nod her head in no with eyes filled with tears.

Sh:- Bhaiya! please Hum..Humein yeh shaadi nahi karni aur upar se Humein kuch nahi patha unke Parivaar wale kaise hain, Unki soch kaisi hain. Phir hum Kaise..Aur toh aur Wo bhi direct shaadi kar lein. Hum toh yaha do dino ki chutti manane aaye hain bhai
Hum..Hum wapas chale Jayenge phir
Please hum..Humein inn sab mein nahi padna hain!

She sobbed holding her brother's hand. Hearing her, Her Sister-in-law came taking long steps. She pulled her arm with a jerk and squeezed her cheeks.

Ved:- Chup karja besharam ladki! Tu jaanti bhi hai wo kon hai? Arrey Mukhiya hain Mukhiya ji hain iss gaon ke. Aaree tujh jaisi Baghodi ko toh khush hona chahiye ki tere jaisi ko aisa bada ghar mil raha hai.

She said giving a splat on her head while Raghuveer glared Vedika and pulled Shehnaaz towards him. Recieving her glare, Vedika calmed herself and looked at her with softened eyes.

Ved:- Shehnaaz Chal jaa! Yeh Kapde Chodke Kuch Accha Sa Utha ke pehen le Humare Almaari se!

Saying so she pushed her inside. While Shehnaaz took a sharp breathe and wiped her tears making her mind to leave this place as soon as possible.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Sana_writer