Chapter 26

HAPPY MAKAR SANKRANTI TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS. SO SORRY! AAP LOG SOCH RAHE HONGE KAHA GUM GAIII😅 BUT DON'T WORRY❤️AM HERE

Finishing the glass of juice, He kept it with a thud on the table making her shiver. She was still Somewhere waiting for him to spare a glance when he left for the loo. As soon as, he entered the washroom. She sat down on the bed, a lone tear escaped her eyes.

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

He didn't even spare a glance to me after coming back from his day's work. Did I do something? Did any of my action triggered him? What...What if he harm my brother? Thinking all these I went to the Kitchen and started preparing for the dinner. I was moving the spatula, checking the curry time to time.  Suddenly Manvi came and called me, I looked at her,

Sa:- Haan Manvi! Bolo!

Manvi frowned seeing me cooking the dinner, she saw my tearful gaze. Cupping my cheeks, she was about to say something when I heard my husband growling.

Sid:- Shehnaaz! Shehnaaz!

I shivered hearing his loud voice, clutching my pallu tightly. I moved towards the hallway where he was standing with his grumpy face.

Sh:- Ji..Ji?

I asked when he snapped at me, giving me a dead glare. Like, If looks could kill I would have been dead by now. I gulped the lump in my throat, I saw my mother-in-law and Adhiraj, that brother-in-law of mine smirking. Wait? Why were they enjoying this scene of ours. Before I could register their facial expression, I felt a stung pain around my back neck. I looked at him only to see him grabbing it in a tight grasp.

Sid:- humne kaha tha na ki kamre mein rahene ko! Samajh nahi Aati hain na agar hum vinamrata se bole?

Saying so, He dragged me to his room and my new hell. As soon as we reached infront of his room, he opened the door with kicking it hard making me flinched. I winced at the pain of his grip. Closing the door, He left me with a jerk, that I fell on the bed. He was strolling towards me, I was crawling behind till my back hit the bedrest. Just then, He just pulled me down holding my ankle making me fall on his lap. I closed my eyes, scrunching my face, I was breathing heavily. Soon, I felt his nose caressing my cheeks.

Sh:- Hum...Humne Kuch nahi kiya hain kasam se! Hum...Humko nahi pata ki aap kyu gussa hain!

I said fearing his wrath which can lash out anytime on me. Clutching his biceps, I shuttered. Just then, I heard his deep malicious chuckle.

POV END

Sid:- Kisne Kaha ki tune kuch kiya hain meri Jaan!

He said making her look at him with moist eyes, She kept silent and came out of his grip and left the room. She was Somewhere that how can he treat his wife like this that too infront of his family and where 40-50 Servents are working.

It was night when the Ladies were serving their husbands and Mother-in-law the meal when Sidharth noticed her facial expression and cleared his throat to dragging everyone's attention.

Sid:- Shehnaaz! Manvi! Kaafi raat ho chuki hain tum dono bhi khana khane baith jao!

He said when Adhiraj and Asha ji frowned and looking at Sidharth who was munching his dinner with a satisfactory expression on his face.

Adh:- But Bhai! How? I mean dono Aurten hain and Patniyo ko humesha pati ke khane ke baad khana chahiye!

Adhiraj was about to continue when Sidharth glared him and made him quite. While Shehnaaz and Manvi was looking at him dumbfounded, specifically Manvi. The man who never stops his brother from hitting her, The man who never asks her to sit with them is now approaching them politely. She looked at Shehnaaz who was busy serving him and to his brother-in-law who was busy staring with a cold pair of eyes.

Asha:- Behri Ho Manvi? Suna nahi Sidharth ne kya kaha?

Manvi and Shehnaaz was about to sit when Maya ji rolled her eyes and looked at both the Daughter-in-laws with a sarcastic smile playing on her lips.

Maya:- Sharam Haya Sab bech khai hain in Ladkiyo ne! Sanskar naam ki koi cheez hain ki nahi? Aur Sidharth tu bhi kya! Humare khandaan ke Rasam bhul gaya? Arrey Tere Mummy Bhookhi Pyaasi raheti thi Jab tak tere Pita ji Khana nahi Khaate the! Aue in dono ko dekho! Manvi! Pallu Daalo!

She said the last line whispering screaming. Manvi gulped and immediately corrected her Pallu. Shehnaaz frowned the way her husband's aunt was continuosly taunting her. Sidharth kept quiet hearing her that's when He realised that he was actually going weak infront of her. Hence, not taking the argument any further he kept on having his dinner.

After their Dinner, Shehnaaz was checking vegetable box when Manvi came and patted her Shoulder. She looked and corrected her pallu, smiling at her she stood up.

Sh:- Haan Manvi!

Manvi kept both the plates on the table and made her sit on the chair. Smiling she took the seat right beside her.

Man:- Bhabhi! Chaliye ek saath Khana Khaa lete hain, Guppe Ladate ladate!

Shehnaaz smiled frowning and asked her whether Adhiraj would be okay on her spending time with Shehnaaz.

Man:- Arrey Bhabhi! Dono Saasu maa chali gayi hai Sone! Dono Bhai Apne kaam se Bahar gaye hain!

Shehnaaz again frowned on the new piece of information. She looked at Manvi and asked her,

Sh:- Kaam? But Unhone Humse kuch Kaha nahi!

Manvi gestured her with her thumb that what she meant by their "KAAM!", Shehnaaz giggled the way she showed her.

Sh:- Ohh! Tumhara matlab dono drink karne gaye hain?

She asked her with a heavy heart. She was feeling bad that since yesterday's night they didn't had a proper conversation in these whole day. Now, she got that he must have hitted some bar or places where Alcohol must be available.

Sh:- Yeh Drink karte hain?

Manvi nodded and said that how the both the brothers returns home drunk as skunk.

Man:- Kabhi kabhi toh Yeh Gharpe aate hi nahi hain!

Saying so, She wiped her tears which didn't go unnotice by Shehnaaz. She felt bad for her and started having the meal along with Manvi. After the dinner, She was about pick her plate when Manvi stopped her.

Man:- Arrey Bhabhi! Aap Chodd Dijiye! Woh Humare Liye Naukre hain! Bass Humein Humare Patiyon aur Saas ke Kaam Karna hain! Aap yeh Rakh dijiye!

Manvi said and took her near the tubewell to wash ther hand. After all the routine work, both of them settled down on the couch when Manvi passed her the fennel seeds. She smiled and took it from her that's when she heard the horn of Adhiraj's motorcycle. Manvi knew what was coming next, She didn't want Shehnaaz to get scared on her very first day. She quickly mumbled a good night and left for her room. After a while, She was about to climb the stairs when she saw Adhiraj entering the mansion, staggering on his feet. She was about to move forward to save him from falling when the Servent came and hold him. Adhiraj's drunk eyes fell on Shehnaaz, he immediately joined his palm.

Adh:- Khamma Ghanni Bhabhi saaa!

And laughed when Shehnaaz left not able to take the tang of Alcohol. She immediately closed the door and lied on her stomach, somewhere she was waiting for him to arrive safely. Just then, she felt his rough and cold fingers on her waist making her shiver. She knew who was that
But didn't turn towards him. She kept on playing with her bangles which made him Frustrated.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & Sana_Writer❤️