Chapter 4

Shehnaaz opened the door only to see few mens standing there. Seeing her the man quickly composed himself and stood there bowing his head making her confuse.

Sa:- Ji Kon?

Rather answering her the Man turned and gesture three more men to keep the trays inside. Shehnaaz frown her eye brows in confusion.

Sa:- Ohhh hello kon ho app sab

she again ask but this time with a louder tone making her bhai and bhabhi ran towards the door. That man answered bowing his head

Man:- Wo..Woh Raghuveer Gupta!

Raghu:- Ji Haan Kahiye! Main hi hoon Raghuveer Gupta!

Man:- Woh! Raghuveer ji ki behen ke liye hukum ka rista bheja hai Malkin ne!

he said making shehnaaz eyes widen..
Her bhai look towards shehnaaz with open mouth. Where as, the moment Vedika heard it her eyes twinkled with greed seeing the trays of fruits and clothes. Shehnaaz was about to say something but, Vedika held her hand and glared her and welcomed the man inside the house when Vedika narrowed her and gestured Shehnaaz to bring water for the man. While Raghuveer gulped the lump in his throat hearing the message and looked at Vedika, who was smiling like a fool.

Ved:- waise...Aap kon hain?

Man:- Hum! Hum Mukhiya ji ke Aadmi hain! Malkin ne Humein Bheja Hain! Unhone Kaha Ki Hum Aapko Unka Sandesh De de! Aur Yeh Sab Malkin ne Bheja hain!

Ved:- Haan...Haan aandar le jaiye ye sab ! Itn...Inti Sab ki Kya Zaroorat thi!

Saying her bhabhi show them the place where they were supposed to keep the presents making shehnaaz fist her palms. Vedika entered the kitchen and saw him pacing here and there.

Ved:- Yaha Kya Kar rahi hain? Chal Bahar!

Shehnaaz sighed and looked at Vedika. On the other hand, Raghuveer excused himself and went inside the Kitchen and heard Shehnaz.

Sa:- Bhabhi please..ye kya kar rahi hain Aap?

Ved:- Chup!!!

Saying so, she glared her when her bhai try to say her something, Vedika held his arm and glared him and sent Shehnaz to serve them While Raghuveer kept looking at her being helpless.

Raghu:- Yeh Kya kar rhi hain Vedika?

Vedika looked at Him and frowned being innocent.

Ved:- Kya Ji?

Raghu:- Tu Khush kyu ho rahi hain?

Ved:- Uffo! Hum Aapko Raat ko Bataiyenge Ki hum Khush kyu hain!

Saying so, She moved out of the kitchen while I sighed and followed her. Sitting beside the men, I looked at them when the man rubbed his rough palms together and looked at us.

Men:- Woh! Aap Ho Sake toh Malkin se Baat Kar lena

Ved:- Ji...Ji! Aap Malkin Ko Bol dijiye! Hum...Hun Kal hi Unhe Kal Phone Karege!

She said with a Excited grin making Raghuveer frown While Shehnaaz hearing her, a lone tear escaped her eyes. It was night, Sleep was far away from Raghuveer's eyes. He turned around and saw Vedika who was busy thinking something, scooping Vedika towards him He asked her.

Raghu:- Ab bata! Kyu Khush thi tu?

Ved:- Arr...arrey Soccho Ji! Mukhiya ke ghar se Rishta aaya hain Humari Shehnaz ke liye woh bhi kiska? Mukhiya Ka!

Raghu:- Lekin! Vedika tujhe Pata hain na Ki Sarkar ka Swabhav accha nahi Hain! Bohot Gussail Kism ke hain Woh aur Bohot hi Puraane Khayalat ke Jab ki Humari Behen Bohot hi woh hain...Woh...Woh Use Kya Kehte hain Mod...mod. haan Modrin!

Vedika sighed and caressed his biceps, Snuggling more into him and said caressing his chin.

Ved:- Ae Ji Woh Modren hota hain! Aur Hum kya Keh rahe hain! Shaadi se Pehle Ladko ka swabhav hota hain Aisa Lekin Shaadi ke Baad toh sab thik hota hain na! Ab Aap Humari Jaipur Wali bhai ko le lijiye! Shaadi se pehele Jaata tha bahar Woh sab cheezon ke liye but Ab Ghar pe hi rehta hain Aur Apni joru Se Ghana Prem kae hain! Toh Aap Socho Sarkar Humari Shehnaz se kitna Pyaar karenge?

RAGHUVEER'S POV

I was somewhere convinced on what my wife said. I know how much my brother in law loves his wife but still somewhere I was sceptical about getting my sister married to our Chief. He is a Womanizer, He is a person who comes home after being Sloshed but despite knowing all these things How can I give her hand to such a Man. But What my Wife said wasn't wrong! I mean He is richest in this whole village! He is handsome! He is the most respectable man of this Village. He can keep my Sister happy! Though my sister is an independent woman but for how long? Woman earning and being unmarried at the age of twenty isn't a Great thing in our culture!

I was looking at the wall aimlessly when I realised that maybe what Vedika was saying could be right. I was so immersed in my own self when I felt Vedika's lips on my chin, pecking it softly.

Ved:- Dekhiye! Shehnaaz ko Sarkar ji se Bada Ghar ni milega! Abhi Kisi na kisi din uski Shaadi toh honi hi hain Toh Abhi Kyu nahi? Jabki Woh Aayi hain teen din ke liye! Kyu na Inhi Din mein Hum Inki Mangni Kar de?

I was confused at her urgency. Why was she so insistent about my sister's marriage. Yeah! She loves her! She is just concerned about her sister-in-law. Yeah She just love her way too much but I...I have to know about Shehnaaz's consent too about this alliance. What She thinks?

Raghu:- Lekin Agar Shehnaaz Nahi Maani toh?

She frowned and glanced at me with scrunched up eyebrows. I cupped her cheek and stroked her cheeks with my rough fingers.

Ved:- Kyu nahi Maanegi? Usko Maan na Padega! Ae Ji Suniye! Agar Aap Aapki Behen ko nahi Maana Paye na Toh Hum Aapse Kabhi Baat nahi Karenge! Hum Na Maike Chale Jaayenge!

I frowned but Sarkar is still a Stranger to Shehnaz! Being a modern girl she will hardly show any of her interest to this alliance.

Raghu:- Parantu! Vedika! Humare Sarkar Ko Shehnaz nahi Jaanti! Woh Mana Kar degi!

Vedi:- Hum Bhi Toh Shaadi se pehele Aapko Nahi Jaante the! Jaante the? Bataiye! Hum Konsa Teen Chaar Mahino se Aapko Jaante hain? Hum bhi Toh ek Hafte Ke Pehchaan se Shaadi Kiye the? Phir bhi toh Khush hain na Hum Aapke Saath? Agar Hum Khush Ho sakte hain Toh Humari Nanand bhi ho sakti hain! Upar se Abhi tak toh Mukhiya Ji mile bhi nahi Humare Nanand se! Aur Sochiye Kitna Bada Khandan hain? Raniyo Jaisi Rahegi! 

POV END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

SIGNING OFF:-

Humera_kabeer and SANA_WRITER❤️