Chapter 70

Guys...Guys Please! It's not absolutely on the same track like others that Sidharth ganda hain Shehnaaz Mahanta ki murat hain! Please! Misconceptions and insecurities ho sakta hi hain kisi bhi relations mein. Aur Talkin' about Manvi and Adhiraj, Manvi was wrong and Adhiraj too but We are not taught that  when one is severely guilty. Shouldn't he deserve a chance to  There has always been Something new in my stories. Something innovative which no one has ever adapted and about the blames that I am portraying Sidharth the demon or Shehnaaz the angel. Guys, I too love Sidharth equally as of Shehnaaz. So please, Have some Patience. Moreover in a story there are many subplots, similarly Manvi and Adhiraj's story is the subplot.

The man hugged her and mumbled making her smile and patt his back and then playfully punch his stomach, soon they entered the hallway and settled down on the couch,

Man:- Thankyou so much Bhabhi! Aapne Humpe Bharosa kiya, Aapke duaa aur bharose ki wajah se hi Humein aaj ek naukri mil gayi hain! Lekin bhabhi jab hum keh rahe the ki Hum..Aapne Aap ko Surrender karna chahte hain Police toh Aapne Mana kyu kiya?

Shehnaaz sighed and looked at him with a small smile, playing on her lips, remembering the day when he was bent on surrendering himself to the police.

FLASHBACK

After leaving the house, Adhiraj was sitting on the bus stop with a gloomy face and his luggages packed. He was battling with himself, His heart was saying to go back to his family but his mind was continuosly saying him to surrender himself to the police under a crime of harassing his wife. Just then, He heard the voice of Saana.

Sa:- Adhiraj Bhaiya! Kya huwa Aap aise Ghar chodd ke kyu Aa gaye?

She asked when he nodded his head and said,

Adh:- No..Bhabhi! I..I have no rights to live there! Moreover, I...I am thinking to surrendering myself to the police.

He said when Saana frowned and looked at him. She sighed and then called him again,

Sh:- Bhaiya! Sirf Aap galt nahi ho! Manvi bhi Galat hain, Jo ki Aaj Aapke Bhai ko nahi pata hain! Lekin Aapne Manvi ke termination karwaye cuz of her health. Haan your ways were wrong and I absolutely don't support your ways but I support your emotions. Jaise Aapne Usko Jalaya woh Galat tha lekin Jo motive se kiya that could be a little justified as you were bent on taking revenge but Bhaiya...Main...Main Nahi Dekh sakti Humari Family ko bikhra huwa! Pehele Aapne Jo kiya tha aur Manvi ne jo kiya tha, you both were wrong in your ways. Aur...Aur Aap dono ke ladai mein Humare rish...

She was about to break down regarding her and Sidharth's worsening relationship but she composed herself.

Sh:- Anyways...Aap Abhi Divorce de diya hain na! Now Build up your Career Bhaiya, Am with you. Kaam Kijiye warna Aapne Kabhi Socha ki kal ko Jab Aapka Baccha aapko Katghare mein khada Karega toh Kya hoga!

FLASHBACK END

Sa:- Aur Bhaiya? Kuch Kaam Waam ka huwa?

She asked gulping down the water and flaming on the gas to cook some meal for her brother-in-law.

Adh:- Bhabhi! Bass Haan! Ek..Do Kaam Aaye hain! Usi ke silsile mein hum jaa rahe hain Kal Jaipur.

Hearing this, her eyes glowed with excitement but Adhiraj's eyes were filled with tears and gloominess. Saana was about to say something when her phone rang up. It was Deepti, she frowned and picked up the call.

Deep:- Saan..Saana! Manvi's Labour pain has started! Tu..Tu Jaldi Aa ja! Please! We are taking her to the city hospital. 

Deepti panicked while Saana could hear the screams of Manvi. She widened her eyes, she immediately turned off the gas and picked up her purse hastily. Adhiraj was now baffled seeing Saana this much panicked,

Adhi:- Ky..Kya Huwa Bhabhi? Bha..Bhai? Is he alright?

She nodded and said something which made his face pale. He stumbled on his feet but soon rushed towards the door, followed by a panicked Saana. Coming outside the House, she saw him starting his motorcycle.

Adhi:- Bhabhi! Aaiye Jaldi Baithiye! Am taking you to the hospital!

Hearing her Saana nodded her head and settled down behind Adhiraj. The moment, She settled Adhiraj zoomed out, rushing towards the City hospital of Jodhpur.

*
Reaching There, both of them dashed into Hospital. Just then, Sidharth's pair of eyes fell on Shehnaaz. He was about to rush towards her but his feets froze seeing Adhiraj beside her.

SIDHARTH'S POV

The moment I saw Shehnaaz, I was about to approach her when my feets froze seeing Adhiraj, my blood boiled. Adhiraj! Why the fuck he is here? Ain't he and Manvi got divorced then why was he here. Moreover, with Saana, Why? I... I have to crack this riddle. Even after days of their divorce why Saana kept on communicating this worthless person.

POV END

Thinking all these, He moved towards Shehnaaz who was busy consoling Adhiraj who was in tears hearing the screams of her wife. On the other hand, Sidharth was fuming in rage, reaching near his wife. He grasped her arm and took her to a abandoned corner of the hospital. Shehnaaz was shocked on the sudden reaction of Sidharth.

Sid:- Shehnaaz! Yeh sab kya hain? Why you are with Adhiraj?

He said gnashing his teeth, when Shehnaaz looked at him and chuckled,

Sa:- Aur why do you think that I am bound to answer you Sidharth?

She said with a calm tone, when Sidharth let out a sinister chuckle and looked at her,

Sid:- Tum Majboor ho! Bilkul Majboor ho kyu pata hain? Hum Pati hain Tumhare!

He roared when this time Shehnaaz jerked him away and pushed him harshly. She was now irritated from the continuous rude and cold attitude of his.

Sa:- kaika pati? Kaisa Pati Sidharth? Peechle Kuch mahino se Aapne Theek se Baat tak nahi ki hain Mujhse...

She shouted when He snapped at her with widened eyes. He was glaring her knowing very well where the topic was exactly going but this time, even he didn't back off.

Sid:- Kya...Kya Bol rahi ho tum? Kya Theek se baat nahi kiya?

He shouted like a raged person when Shehnaaz eyes welled up. She too was now enraged,

Sa:- Haan Kiya na Baat! Kiyaa na Aapne baat! Humesha! Saana, Maanvi ko yeh de! Maanvi ko woh de! Humesha! Manvi! Manvi! Manvi! Sidharth in saab cheezon mein Manvi hain! Where am I? Haan raat ko aate the Aap mere paas that too when you like but that wasn't making love but having sex. Aaj bhi subeh ko jab...Jab I winced out of my cramps, you heard that but you didn't look at me once! Mujhe Irritation hoti hain when you take care of that girl who mentally tortured Adhiraj....

She screamed and sobbed. Just then, she realised that what she blurted out. Sidharth frowned hearing her. Saana looked here and there not able to find any word to cover the blunder she made.

Sid:- What...What? Manvi..Manvi kya?

He whispered, when Shehnaaz gulped the lump in her throat and nodded her head defying him. She was about to leave when, Sidharth screamed,

Sid:- Saana! Maanvi... WHATTT!?

Fearing his anger, Shehnaaz sobbed and disclosed everything from Adhiraj's past to how he accepted infront of her that he has some feelings to not wanting the divorce but to have a small happy family with his wife and Child to Manvi's all abortions and deeds.

Hearing her, Sidharth's eyes went numb, he stumbled and staggered on his feet. When Shehnaaz to sobbed and rushed towards the waiting area where Adhiraj was waiting and shedding tears. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER