Chapter 64

Sid:- Saana! Saana! Jaan! Sunn!

He screamed but she never turned back. She was hurt, deeply hurt by the way he accused her of being jealous from Manvi. That too on such a baseless and wierd topic.

She kept on walking, till she reaches near the jeep. Reaching there, Shehnaaz was about to sit inside the jeep when he held her wrist and pulled her with a jerk.

Sid:- Saana! Hum bula rahe hain na tujhe? Please sunn toh le!

He requested when she smirked and removed his hands gently from her Shoulder, making him look at her being befooled.

Sh:- Sidharth Please! I ain't talking to you..Then you don't that either!

Saying she was about to walk out again when he grabbed her from behind by her waist and mumbled keeping her chin on her shoulder,

Sid:- Gussa hain Meri Jaan? Hmm?

He asked ever so lovely when She rolled her eyes and removed herself from his grip. Looking deeply into his eyes, she replied.

Sh:- Sidharth Please Don't Pretend that you love me!

She said when he snapped at her being absolutely perplexed and astonished with her this sudden declaration of his.

Sid:- What? Saana! Kya bol rahi ho tum? Ar..Are you Insane?

He said when She nodded her head with moist eyes, while his heart itched seeing her teary eyes.

Sh:- Sidharth...Aap...Aap ko ek baar bhi realise nahi hota hain ki Aap Gusse mein Kya bolte hain! Peechle 1 saal se Hum aapke isi nature ko maante aa rahe hain! Humesha aapko kuch cheez pe gussa aata hain Aur aap mujhpe Baraste hain! Peechle Mahine bhi Jab hum dono Jodhpur gaye the, Aapke Cousin ke engagement pe tab...tab Aapne Hotel aake Humein Sunaya tha kyuki Waha kuch ladke humein Ghoor rahe the! Kal bhi Hum sirf yeh bol rahe the ki Co-parenting could be a solution as both of the parent want the child. Naaki Co-operation or Adjustment ki baat kar rahe the. Sidharth Hum Kisi ek se Bacche ke upar se haq toh nahi chheen sakte! Baccha Adhiraj aur Manvi ka hain Sidharth! Haan humein Pata hain ki Adhiraj ne jo kiya kaafi Galat hain uske liye I agree with you that we shouldn't reunite them or these things should be left upon Manvi and Adhiraj but...Sidhaarth in sab mein Hum aur Aap kaha se Aa gaye? Aapne Ek baar bhi nahi socha na ki humein Kaisa lagega! Aaj tak Aapne mujhpe bhi Domestic violence kiya hain Sidhaarth..... Not only once but many times!

She said when He looked at her again being astonished as he never realised that when he hit her like his younger brother did to his wife.

Sid:- Kya? Kya Bakwas kar rahi hain! Humne Kab kiya?

He said trying to defend himself when she let out a sinister chuckle and folded her arms.

Sh:- Sidharth! You did! Humare Baal khichna phir Haath se khichna! Yeh bhi domestic violence ke under aate hain! But Humne Kabhi aapko nahi bataya! Sidharth humein bhi dard hota hain. Aapko Jitna Bhala bura bolna tha aapne bol liya! Ab please...Mujhe Mere Bhabhi se compare mat kijiye aur main Aapko aur Manvi ko leke Jealous houngi? Huh!

She again chuckled nodding her head and looked at him with moist eyes, she was feeling so low to even think such things about her husband.

Sh:- Bhaiya bolti hain aur mujhe Bhabhi! Isiliye Sidhaarth Hum waise nahi hain ki Hum iss rishte ko Jealous ka naam deke Chota saabit kare aur haan! Agar aap isiliye Saturdays Sundays humare saath rehte hain taaki Humein Maanvi se jalan na ho! Toh Please aap Mat Bitaiyee!

She said the last line with a choked voice and by joining her palms, requesting him softly. While Sidharth was standing there being totally flabbergasted of the reality check he got. When Saana again turned towards him and said him in a soft voice,