Chapter 20

Manv:- Bhabhi! Woh!

As soon as Shehnaaz heard Manvi, her chain of Thoughts broke and she looked at her.

Sh:- Hum...Hum nahi jaa rahe hain na?

Manvi looked at her and defied her assumption. She silently walked towards her and smiled a little, keeping her hand on her shoulder.

Manv:- Bhabhi! Bhai ne Johri aur Sab kuch Ghar pe hi bula liya hain taaki aapko bahar na jaane pade!

Manvi said making her breathe hitched. Shehnaaz licked her dried lips and realised that there actually was no way she could avoid the chief. She gulped the lump in her throat and nodded.

Man:- Bhabhi! Ab Aaiye main aapko jald se jald Taiyaar kar doon! Kyuki woh Johri aur baaki saab Aane hi wale hain!

Saying so, Manvi quickly took out a Salwar suit for her, Shehnaaz sighed and picking up the Salwar, she left for the washroom. Her eyes were puffy, her nose and cheeks were red. Seeing, Shehnaaz in a pastel green Salwar, Manvi smiled and went towards her. Doing some hand gesture over her head, Manvi said,

Man:- Bhaabhi! Kisi ki Nazar na lage Aapko! Aap...Aap Bohot Khoobsurat lag rahi hain! Aaiye Abhi neeche chalte hain!

Manvi said and took her down when Asha ji saw her descending down the stairs. The moment she saw her, a smile appeared on her face. Till then, The jwellers and the designer already arrived with their respective works and designs of jwellery and dresses. Asha ji went towards her and quickly settled her down the couch, while She and Manvi sat on the either sides of hers.

Asha ji:- Arrey Heeralal Bhai Sa! Humari Badi Bahu ke liye Heere aur Sone ke Behtereen se Behtareen Gehne dikhaiye! Aur humari choti Bahu ke liye kuch Sone ke Gehne!

She said when the jweller nodded with a smile and started showing her the diamond and gold sets. Shehnaaz was least interested in all those, while Asha ji was confirming the sets one by  one. After few minutes, she chose eighteen sets for her, nine of diamonds and nine of golds. While she chose six gold sets for Manvi, Soon the Jweller left when Asha ji looked at the Designer and smiled towards her.

Ash:- Mujhe mere bade Bahu ke liye Sabse Khaas Shaadi ka Joda chahiye aur Kuch Sareeyan Chahiye! Aur choti bahu ke liye kuch acchi Sareeyan!

Saying so, Asha ji again glance over the catalogue when she realised that Shehnaaz was being silent, she was not saying anything. Asha ji nudged her arms, bringing her out of her trance.

Sh:- Ji..Ji!

Asha ji:- Bhoot banke kyu baithi ho? Shaadi hain Tumhari! Humein nahi Pata tum kaise kapde pehenti ho toh Hum tumko yeh sujhav denge ki Aap hi Aapne Pasand ki kuch rang dekh lijiye...

Asha ji was immediately interrupted by Sidharth's aunt and Sidharth himself. He strolled towards her and settled down beside her, making her look here and there. While Maya looked at Manvi and settled down beside the Designer.

Maya:- Arrey Choti Bahu! Jaao Jaake Humare kamre se, Humari Paan ka dibba leke aao!

Manvi nodded and quickly corrected her veil, leaving to bring the mentioned jar for her another mother-in-law. Meanwhile, Sidharth smirked and looked at her.

Sid:- Hum Pati hain Iske! Toh Hum batayenge na ki Humari Biwi pe kya sabse accha Jachega? Kyu Shehnaaz?

He said, She kept on fidgeting het fingers when he sneakily pinched her waist, just then she hastily nodded her head agreeing on his statement.

Sheh:- Ji...Ji Sidharth Ji!

She whispered but it was quite audible to everyone. Whereby, Sidharth smiled hearing his name for the first time from her mouth. He never knew that his name could sound so beautiful, so seductive from her mouth, He smirked and kept on choosing her outfits. Soon the session of choosing outfits and jewelleries came to an end. When Asha ji looked at Manvi.

Asha ji:- Manvi! Jao Shehnaaz ko Inme se yeh wale Saare aur yeh wali Zehwar mein taiyaar karke le aao! Aaj hi Hum, ' Rupiyo Nariyal aur Ganpati Sthapna' ka Riwaaz karwa denge! Aur haan! Adhiraj ko Bolo Inke Bhaiya aur Bhabhi ko yeh bata de ki Hum Aaj Sagai aur Ganpati Sthapna karwa rahe hain!

She said making Manvi nodded her head. She quickly took Shehnaaz clothes and the jwellery provided by Asha ji. Complying to Asha ji's demand Manvi took Shehnaaz inside her room and quickly prepared her for the Engagement Ceremony. The moment, She came out wearing the Lehenga. Manvi smiled brightly seeing the angelic beauty infront of her. Settling her down, She released her hairs from the clutcher. Manvi was stunned to see her beautiful hair, which was almost touching her waist, she was about to ask Shehnaaz when she heard her mother-in-law to prepare her fast. Manvi shrugged all her questions and quickly made her wear the gold sets.

Meanwhile, Raghuveer and Vedika entered the Haveli, with some packets in his hands. Sidharth smiled and went towards Raghuveer and Vedika.

Sid:- aao! Aao! Aur Aaj Jo bhi Kiya humne Tumhare Saath woh bhul jao! Akhir Saale ho humare! Aur hum nahi chahte ki koi Karwahat ke saath humare Jija Saale ki Rishte ki shuruaat ho!

He said making Raghuveer smile and nodded. He then, hugged him and patted his back, though Raghuveer was older than him, He feared Sidharth way too much. Soon, the Priest ask everyone to bring the bride down.

Adhi:- Manvi! Bhabhi ko neeche leke aa!

Adhiraj shouted and again got busy greeting the guests. Soon, Manvi came down with Shehnaaz, she was looking down. Her eyes were moist, she was biting her lips to hide her emotions. While Sidharth's gaze was fixed upon Shehnaaz as if he was spellbound by her elegance and beauty. Looking here and there, he saw the villagers were also gawking her, few were shocked to see such beauty while the girls were looking at her with envious eyes for her enchanting beauty. A sudden pang of Possesiveness and insecurity gripped over his mind, he quickly went towards his mother and asked her to start the rituals.

His mother nodded his head and asked Manvi to settle her down. Complying to her mother-in-law's order. Manvi settled herself on the couch in the hallroom, Sidharth himself settled beside her. While Raghuveer came towards him and applied vermilion and rice on his forehead, keeping the coconut on Sidharth's hand. He fed him some sweets. Later, the same happened with Shehnaaz, Followed by the Ganpati Sthapna and the puja. The moment, the puja finished, Asha ji  clapped her hands and looked at Raghuveer and Vedika.

Asha:- Finally Aapki! Beti Abhi humari huwi!

She heard Asha ji's statement that's when She realised that the last nail has been hammered and now, nothing can done. She has to be his forced bride.
______________________________________

It was night, when Sidharth peeped inside the room and saw her standing near the window looking at the moon. He strolled towards her and hugged from back.

Sid:- Tujhe pata hain! Tu kitni Sundar lag rahi thi aaj?

He whispered near her nape, sending chills through spine. While he started plastering butterfly kisses over ther making her twitch in disgust. His grip was too tight on her waist for her to move.

Sid:- Tujhe Lag raha hain na! Ki Yeh Mukhiya Tujhe abhi pyaar kar raha hain! Jabki Usne tujhe Aaj Subah itna Daraya? Sacch Batau! Hum nahi Chahte tu humse Door Bhagein! Tu maan jaya kar Humari baat phir dekh yeh Mukhiya Kaise Tujhe Raaniyo jaisa Sar pe chadhake rakhta hain!

While saying so, His hands were continuosly squeezing her curves making her eyes teary. She wanted to slap him for touching her yet she couldn't fearing only one thing. What if her actions had a reaction on his brother's life? What if her brother had to go through The CHIEF'S WRATH!
______________________________________

Aaj na Main Shayad do Updates de doon. As the marriage is not covered in this chapter, and many of you guys are excited for the marriage. So, I will be posting another update for my lovely readers❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Sana_Writer❤️