Chapter 34

Guys Comments itne kam🥺? Not even 95?

The whole ride went silent but not a soothing peaceful silent but a eerie silent, the silent which held confusions, tensions, tears, anger and obviously pain. Sidharth kept glancing her through the mirror of his motorbike, his heart pinched seeing her holding the steel handle on the back side. While she kept stareing the other side controlling her inner turmoil but why there was a turmoil inside her? Didn't she know about him being a womaniser? Didn't he know that he used to get laid? Ofcourse she knew! She already knew about his night stand things then why these things are hurting her, pinching her deeply? She was yet to find out the reason.

Reaching the Haveli, He haulted the bike and was about to call her when she left without giving him any chance to speak. He sighed and rubbed his face, seeing her retreating figure. While as soon as she entered the Haveli, She plastered a fake smile on her face.

Man:- Arrey Bhabhi! Aa gaye Aaplog?

Manvi asked her, She smiled nodded her head. While Deepti who was eating something, glanced at her and observed her expressions. Deepti was about to say something when both the ladies entered the hallway, Shehnaaz smiled and kept the bags on the table. Taking their respective packets, She moved towards Maya ji and Asha ji.

Sa:- Mummy ji, Bua Ji yeh Purse Hum Aap dono ke laye hain!

As soon as She said it, Asha ji smiled well not a fake one but a genuine one. She was now somewhere feeling bad for plotting against someone who has always respected her. While Maya ji rolled her eyes and like this She distributed Everyone's presents while the Servents were overwhelmed seeing the chieftain thinking so much about them. When Asha ji was the chieftain, she never thought about them rather she has always dictated them and always taunted them. After all these, she left towards her room.

It has been two days, after that incident shehnaaz started distancing herself from him. She never spoke to him but has always done her duties like a dutiful wife. Talkin'about him, he also tried to initiate conversation sometime but nothing came in return but in night he always end up making love to her and she, neither refused him nor took part in that. Which sometimes hit Sidharth too, it was one such night,He was sitting in terrace looking towards somewere in deep thoughts when deepti sit beside him.

Deep:- Kya hua bhai?

She asked keeping her palm over his shoulder. To which he nodded his head in no making Deepti smile,

Deep:- Shadi ke phele ki galti aaj pashtarahe hain kya ?

She asked making Sidharth look towards her suprisingly while she chuckled,

Deep:- Aise kyun dek rahe hain..

Sid:- Shehnaaz ne kuch kaha

He asked with a pair of hopeful eyes. While Deepti nodded her head defying him. She sighed and said him,

Deep:- Wo kuch bhi nahi kehti hai bhai! Par mujhe Shak tah usski chupi dekh kar! Bataiye ab aap!

Deepti asked him taking his palm, He sighed folded his hand around his chest and said,

Sid:- Shadi ke phele jaya karte teh hum! Uss din woh ladki shehnaaz ke samne aanap shanap bhak kar chali gayi!

he stood up keeping his hand on his back neck. Whereby Deepti smiled seeing her brother getting this much affected, which means he has a feeling for her friend which is really a good sign for her as she has always wanted to play around.

Deep:- Acchaa! toh ye baat hai! Tabhi main Sochun shehnaazz itni off kyun hai na thik se baat karti hai na kuch khati hai!

She said deliberately to add some fuel into the fire, which indeed worked like a petrol to his burning heart. He snapped looking at him,

Sid:- Woh thik se khati nahi hai?

He asked in a almost inaudible whispering voice to which deepti nod her head in yes. As soon as Deepti nodded, he immediately left from there to their room without saying anything.

Reaching their room, he saw shehnaaz who was arranging clothes in closet her hairs tied in messy bun showing her backless blouse. Not wasting any more second he hugged her tightly from behind nuzzling his nose in her neck she close her eyes holding his wrist. A lone tear escaped from her eyes,

Sh:- Aaa...Aap..aagaye? Chaliye khaana laga thi hoon!

She whispered looking still some other side. He noticed that gloominess on her face, turning her towards him. He then cupped her face in his palms and peck her forehead making her eyes teary and clutched his kurta tightly. She didn't know why she was feeling to cry? Why imagining the mere sight of him being close to other women were haunting him? Why hearing such things hurted her? Why did she feel so much of pain when that woman spoke like that about him? It seemed that death probably does not give as much pain as you would have heard like this about your own husband. This news was already well known one for her. Then, why she is feeling tis this much pain.

She gulped the lump in her throat and suddenly subconsciously asked a question which took him aback,

Sh:- Aap...Aap Sirf Humare hi hain na? You...You are mine right?!

She asked him with a pair of moist eyes. The eyes which has always made him week, Whereby Sidharth who was chasing the answer of the question, 'Why he was feeling this much pain seeing her teary eyes?',
which has always haunted him too since the next day of her marriage and whenever he sees her moist eyes.
Seeing her innocent tearful gaze, he was feeling feeling guilty. The Chief who never repent his deeds is now repenting of his previous deeds, he just want to wipe off his mistake with some magical eraser.

Sid:- Main sirf Tera hi hoon!

He said and pecked her forehead and caressed her cheeks, that's when Shehnaaz looked at him intensely. Just then, she pulled him and claimed his lips. He was a bit shocked as this was the first time, she was initiating something. He shrugged off his thoughts and pulled her more into him. They both didn't know that they were falling for eachother madly. She bit his upper lip making him moan when she entered her tongue, exploring each corner of his mouth. Their tongues were fighting for dominance, finding herself breathless. She left his lips, sighing. Looking into his eyes, she give him weak smile and hugged him tightly which made sidharth smile like a teenager.
He hugged her back tightly rubbing her bare back. They both close their eyes not knowing what tsunami is coming in their life.
*
While on the other hand, Manvi was making their bed when Adhiraj entered making her look back. She looked at him and smiled when he rolled his eyes,

Man:- Ji! Aap Aa gaye? Aaiye Hum Khana Pados dete hoon!

Adh:- Koi Zaroorat nahi hain! Hum khana khaa ke Aaye hain!

He said opening his watch when Manvi smiled and went towards him hugging him from back,

Man:- Aaj..Um..Woh

She was about to say when his phone rang up, Seeing the name, he immediately left making her feel unwanted. Not understanding his rejection, She quickly went down and completed her dinner. It was night, when Adhiraj was lying beside Manvi, Manvi smiled a bit and hugged him. Caressing his cheek with her finger tip, she tried to initiate something for the first time from her side. Adhiraj got pissed and pushed her harshly,

Adh:- Dikhta nahi Tujhe? Main So Raha hoon Idhar? Jab dekho tab sirf wohi Chahiye tujhe! So Jaa! Bloody Gawar!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER