Chapter 7

Seeing her pout his desires were overpowering his anger. He took her plump lips into between his rough manly lips, sucking on it while letting out a grunt just like hungry and angry wolf. Her eyes widen by his this sudden stunt, She kept on hitting on his chest with her fists, pushing him away. Atlast, she pushed him with all the might in her body and wiped her lips, loathing his touch over her. She looked at him with tearful gaze, never in her life humiliated her that too this mercilessly.

Sa:- Mukhiya hain na Aap? Huh? Sharam nahi aayi Aapko Aise kisi Ladki ko Uske Marzi ke Bina Chune se..Shiii!

She was interrupted when he held her wrist in his tight fist making her wince. His eyes were red in fury and anger, nobody till now dared to raise his voice upon him and Pushing him, experimenting their physical might on him was something no one dares to think about. He jerked her towards him making her wince more, Tears were forming in her eyes. Her wrist was getting redder by his force.

Sid:- Aaj tak Kisine Sar Ucha karke Humse Aankhein milane ki socha bhi nahi hoga! Aur tu Humpe Awaaz Uchi Kar rahi hain? Shukr Mana ki Humari Biwi Banne wali hain tu Aur Iss Gaon ki Mukhiyan. Warna Agar Koi Humein aise Aankhein Dikhane ki jurrat bhi Kare na, Hum Uski Aankhein Nochne ki bhi Kaabiliyat rakhte hain!

He said in a whispering tone, clenching his jaws but her voice was powerful enough to send chills down anyone's body. So, his dominating voice did to her. Her inner soul shook by the terrifying dominated in his voice, making her eyes shut out of fear. He left her wrist and kept on glaring her whereby her she took few backsteps stumbling on her feet distancing herself from him and finally ran away leaving behind a Sulking Sidhaanth. Reaching her house, She quickly shut the door and started remembering the way he touched her without her consent. Tears started trickling down her cheeks, She sobbed thumping on the bed. It was the Next morning, She woke up with puffed face and eyes. She couldn't sleep the whole night, She just curled herself up like a ball and kept on Sobbing. The Mere thought of her dreams and aims crushing down was enough to make her weep more.

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

It was the next evening, I am strolling through my Brother's farm and thinking how my turned upside down three hundred and sixty degrees. That day when I heard that The Chief's mother has sent me the Marriage proposal for me, I was scared, Nervous but not as much as I am now. I thought that my brother would save but after my yesterday's encounter with the Sarkar himself. Now, somewhere I believe that my brother really can't do anything over this man. The dominance which he carried in his aura was enough to make Someone's throat dry.

I...I don't wanna get married now. I..I am only twenty one but whenever I am trying to say this to my sister-in-law, either she is shoo-ing me off or glaring me and threatening me to leave me starving. I was thinking all these when I heard someone calling me, turning around I found Minty. Minty, Minty Bagga one of my closest friend in this village and a would be Doctor of this Village. Minty and Me are childhood friends and her Brother Arun and My brother are also Bestfriends. So, we almost completed our Studies together.

. I gave her sly smile while frowned at me and stood beside me.

Mint:- Oyee! Air Hostess! Kya ho gaya?

Sa:- Huh! Meri Shaadi Tay Ho gayi hain!

I said with a sarcastic chuckle when Minty hugged me and screamed with joy.

Mint:- Hayeee Waah! Kon hain Woh Lucky Jisko Itni Khoobsurat Biwi Milne wali hain?

She said with ultimate excitement and Happiness. I looked at her and sighed.

Sa:- Sid... Sidharth... Sidharth Verma!

As soon as I said the name, She snapped at me and looked at me with fearful and confused eyes.

Minty:- Sidha...Sidharth Verma? Matlab Sarkar? Humare Mukhiya?

I nodded and let a lone tear escaped from my eyes. While She looked at me with horrified eyes, as if she couldn't believe what actually I said. Minty kept her hand over my shoulder when I sobbed infront pf her narrating about my dreams, Career and Sarkar. The way he behaved with me the other day.

Minty:- Tu...Tu ne Sarkar Ko Aankhein dikhayi?

I nodded and she gasped covering her mouth with her palm and cupped my face. I looked at Minty, while she was continuosly cajoling me mumbling sweet words.

Sa:- Hum... Humein Nahi Karni hain Shaadi Minty! Hum...Humne toh Abhi Kamana Start kiya hain ! Hum....Hum bhaiya aur Bhabhi Bhaiya Bhabhi ko Ek Accha Future dena chahte hain! Isiliye hum Bhaag Gayi the!

Minty hugged me and patted my head, pecking on my hair. She kept on saying sweet words.

Sa:- Hum...Hum Toh Yaha Teen din ki chutti ke liye Aaye the! Hum...Humein ky..Kya Pata tha ki Fir...Fir...Firse!!!

Saying so, I broke down infront of her while She pulled me out and wiped my eyes. I have just started my career and my professional life! How could I get settled down just now diminishing all my dreams of flying high?

Sa:- Humein Toh Yeh bhi Pata nahi ki Woh Kaise Insaan hain! Hum..Hum Kaise unse Shaadi kar lein? Tuj..Tujhe Pata hain kya Minty Woh Kaise hain? Liberal hain Kya? Hum..Humein Support karenge Kaam Karne Ke liye?

I asked her like a Five year old kid. I asked her with a little hope filled in  eyes, maybe he will understand my part of the story and would let me work.

POV END

Minty felt bad for her Bestfriend. Cause Minty knew what kind of people are the Verma's. How old-schooled they are. How much conservative and conformists they are. She wondered how her family was setting up her alliance with such Man despite of knowing everything about him.

Minty:- Shehnaaz! Sarkar jo hain na! Bohot Khatarnak hain! Insaan ke roop mein Haivaan hain! He is a monster! Logon ko Maar na could be a very normal thing for him. He is a Womanizer! Aur Unka tere upar Nazar Padhna is like Sher ke Muh mein Khoon lagna! Yeh Pura Gaon aur Jo bhi Aas paas ke Gaon hain Sab Kaapte hain Sarkar Sidharth Verma ke Naam se! Aur jo tu boli na Liberal? Liberal ka 'L' bhi nahi hain! Naa Woh na Malkin! Lekin I think tu Ek baar na Mukhiya ji se Jaake Baat Kar! Pyaar se! Aankhein Jhukha ke, Izzat de ke!

Minty said making her frown,she was submissive and docile but somewhere She too had her own principles and morals. She has always followed the principle of, 'RESPECT THEM WHO RESPECTS YOU!'.

Sa:- But... Minty You know that...

Before She could end her sentence Minty looked at her and frowned.

Minty:- Shehnaaz! This is not a situation to follow your principle! Maybe your little docility infront of his dominance would make it up to Sarkar.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

SIGNING OFF:-

Sana_Writer❤️