Chapter 15

Main Yeh Update nahi likhne wali thi but this update is for my Buddyyyy, Sammyyyy Sameerss  as his new year ka Gift from me. 😊

It has been a long time, Since the Verma's left after fixing the marriage date which was after a week as there was no dates after that. Asha ji being quite desperate for bringing her elder Daughter-in-law to their Haveli, She didn't even heard the second option and fixed the date after a week. When Sidharth came to know about his mother's decision he was over the moon hearing the news. He couldn't believe that after a week, she would be his officially. His Wife, His Chieftain. Whereas, when Vedika informed this to Shehnaaz. She was Shattered. This news came to her as nothing but a Shocker, She nodded her head with a slight smile, pretending as if she was quite okay with whatever which was going around but the moment she entered her room, She quickly closed the door with a thud and called up her friend, in Mumbai who too had a house in Jodhpur. Rehaan, Rehaan Agarwal. He is a pilot by profession and a very good friend of Shehnaaz.

Sheh:- Hello! Re.. Rehan

Re:- yeah! Hello! Who's this?

Sheh:- Rehan! This is Shehnaaz! Shehnaaz Gupta!

As soon as Rehan heard her voice, He stood up with a jerk from his bed.

Re:- Sheh... Shehnaaz! Tu..Tu Kaha hain? Why aren't you joining bub?

Rehan said in a haste, Rehan was a very good friend of hers. She knew Rehan since the time , She had taken her admission from the FrankF** air institution. He has always been tremendous helpful towards her. Though Rehan had some kind of feelings towards Shehnaaz, He never dared to voiced it out only with a fear of their friendship getting ruined.

Sheh:- Reh..Rehan Hum...Huma...Humari Sha..Shaa..Shaadi Tay ho gaya hain!

She said and sobbed While Rehan was shocked to the core, he couldn't believe his ears.

Reh:- Wait...What? Are you Serious Shehnaaz?

Sheh:- I am Rehaan!

And then she narrated him everything. Rehan was furious to know the way she was being forced, he was breathing fire. He cursed her brother, Sister-in-law.

Reh:- Sheh! Tu Bhaag Ja! Bhaag ke Jodhpur Aa ja! Main Hoon! Main Dekhunga! Kaha ka Mukhiya! Tujhe Mere Ghar se Laa pata hain! tu aa ja!

He said, little did he knew the power and authority which Sidharth Verma's name holds. Shehnaaz smiled brightly and quickly wiped off her tears and mumbled a thankyou to him.

Reh:- Sheh! Thankyou ki koi Zaroorat nahi hain! You are my Friend yaa! Don't Worry Aaj Raat ko I will be coming there to pick you up!

Sheh:- Alright then!

Shehnaaz said and hung up the call. It was night, when She was having her dinner when Raghuveer came with few packets in his hands. Vedika who was flipping the chapatis, quickly came and held the packets and handed him over the glass full of Water. Shehnaaz looked at them being absolutely perplexed, she quickly picked up the hand fan and blew it near him.

Sheh:- Bhaiya! Yeh Packets kis liye hain?

Raghuveer gulped down the glass full of water and looked at her, smiled caressing her head.

Raghu:- Gudiya! Isme kuch Zewar hain aur...aur Maa ke Do Kangaan hain woh hain! Aur! Haan! Woh kuch Jo matlab humari Hesiyat hain...Ab tere Sasural Walon ko bhi toh dena Padega na?

This time, It triggered Shehnaaz. She snapped at him with hatred filled with eyes. She couldn't believe that her brother is actually paying the Dowry. Why? Isn't she Enough for them? That now they wants golds from them despite of being well accustomed with ther brother's condition.

Sheh:- Bh..Bhai! Aap Log Dehej De rahe hain?

Raghuveer looked at Vedika when Vedika lowered her gaze. For the first time, Her Sister-in-law didn't has some answers.

Sheh:- Bha..Bhabhi humne kuch pucha! Aap Log dehej de rahe hain? Aa..Aap Log Be..Be.. Bech Rahe hain Humein?

She said with a moist eyes, She absolutely hated this dowry system. For her, dowry is nothing but 'Selling off their girl!'. For her, Dowry was as sinful as reading a forbidden Shastra or Percept in Hinduism and nothing could be as misfortune to her than going through something which she hates to core. Emotions were choking her up.

Ved:- Shehnaaz! Ai..Aisa Kuch nahi hain...Matlab Yeh toh Riwaaz hota hain na? Len Den? Kyu ji?

Vedika nudged Raghuveer who nodded her head but stopped the moment Shehnaaz showed them her palm inorder to stop them.

Sheh:- Bhai! Bhabhi! Jisse Aap Riwaaz bol rahe hain na Use hi Dahej Bolte hain! Aur Humein Dahej se Sakht Nafrat hain!

Saying so, She moved towards her room and closed it with a thud. Now, She was sure that, She is not going to marry such a greedy man. She quickly took out her suitcase and started dumping her clothes into her Suitcase and was packing up her handbag. Tears were trickling down her cheeks, She was hurt, She never thought that her brother would commit such a nasty thing. She has always believed on the phrase, "DEMANDING DOWRY IS SINFUL BUT PAYING THAT DOWRY WAS MORE SINFUL!". It was finally eleven'o clock at night, The Village was quite deserted when a Black colored bullet stood Infront of her house's gate. She was all set to elope yet again that's when She recieved a Call from her friend.

Reh:- Hello! Hello! Sheh! Main Rehan! I am here! Waiting for you! Right infront of your gate!

As soon as she heard Rehan. She stood up with a jerk and peeped outside of her windows to see Rehan waving his hand from his bullet. She smiled and quickly took her bags not before leaving a good-bye note for her brother and sister-in-law. Coming downstairs, She silently opened the main door sat on the back side of Rehan's motorcycle. She quickly asked Rehan to stop the Motorcycle as she need to cover her head.

Reh:- Kyu? Ghungat kyu Dalna hain Tujhe?

Sheh:- Uff! Gadha! Sidharth ji ke Iss Gaon mein Bohot Pohoch hain! Aur Unke Aadmi Chaaron Taraf rehete hain! Agar Galti se bhi unhe Pata chala na Toh Hum toh Jayenge hi! Saath hi Saath mein Free mein Tumhari bhi jaan Le lenge! Jaante nahi Ho na Tum Unko!

She said making Rehan halt his bike, While She quickly wrapped a dupatta around her head, Covering her head properly. Little did she know that one man of Sidharth actually saw her riding off with her friend.

*

It was the next morning, Sidharth woke up with the continuous ringing of his phone. He groaned and picked up the call without seeing the id on the Screen.

Sid:- Hello!?

He groaned with anger as he absolutely hate people disturbing his sleep but what he heard was enough to jerk him out of the bed.

Sid:- Kya?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Sana_writer❤️