Chapter 46

She held his collar tightly and brought herself infront of his face. Looking deep into his eyes,

Sh:- Jab aap mujhse pyaar hi nahi kar sakte the! Jab aap kisi aur ko chahte hi the Toh phir mujhse shadi kyun ki appne! Kyu Meri Zindagi mein Aaye Aap? KYU?

she yelled sobbing like a mad woman, holding him by his collar. While he kept on staring her helplessly when
a long tear drop roll down his cheeks seeing his wife broken down and Shattered. Taking slow steady steps, He cupped her cheeks. Tears were flowing from his eyes too. She sobbed harder and said caressing his hands which were placed on his hands,

Sh:- Jaana! Ek Baar Bata Dijiye ki Aap...Aap woh video Jhooth tha! Please! Hum Bharosa Kar lenge na!

She said seeking for a confirmation, clutching his shirt but He was kept silent. He was hurt! He was hurt on the word 'HAWAAS!'. He chuckled and wiped his eye's corner and turned around.

Sid:- Agar Tujhe Apne Mard pe Bharosa nahi hain toh Kyu Drama ki? Kyu Natak ki Humpe Bharosa Karne ka sabke Saamne?

He said in a complaining tone, He sounded pretty disappointed on the way she termed his love, she claimed his passion with a cringey name that was capable to let him throw up.

Sh:- Kyuki! Kyuki Hum Aapki Izzat karte hain! Humein nahi Pasand koi Aap pe Sawal uthaye Sidharth! Yaa phir Aapke chote Bhai ke Saamne yaa phir kisi servants ke saamne Aapko Zalil karna!

He chuckled and looked the other side. The smirk was not out of any sarcasm but of full of adoration for her.

Sid:- Hum Kuch nahi bolenge! Tujhe Joh Samajh na hain Samajh! Saana! Lekin Ghar pe aake Samajh!

He said with a broken yet dominating  voice. While She chuckled and jerked him off as if he was some kind of dirt on her.

Sh:- Mera jism hi chahiye tha na aapko? Sirf iss liye shadi ki thi aapne?

She said in a calm tone, jerking his collar and moved back, removing her saree revealing her deep cleavage and waist to him, making him immediately turn around.

Sh:- Abhi kyu ghum gaye? Abhi kyu Nazre pher li? Abhi kyu Aakhein chura rahe hain aap Sidharth?Mukhiya toh aise nahi the? Aaiyeee na aaj bhi aapki hawas aur Pyaas mitta kar jaiye! Issi liye hi toh mere piche aaye the aap!

She said spatting venom, making him cringe on the rawness of his unabashed words. She said in her normal tone, not screaming nor keeping her tone high. As if, what she said was nothing new to her. She sat  on her knees hiding her face in her palms. Sobbing hardly, Whereby, His heart dropped inside his stomach and stomach churned seeing her shattering on their marital life.

He was enraged on himself, he was enraged on the way she named his love and emotion with Lust and disgust. Why? Couldn't She see his emotions? She used to do a very big job? She is quite educated and mature well more educate than him. Then, Isn't it so obvious for her not atleast doubting his emotions? The way he cared for her? He did for none not even for Lakshmi.

Here, She was enraged just cause he met his ex? Yes, He was Possessive, He is still over Possessive for her because he was, is and will be his till the eternity and even of something beyond that. He always used to make her feel maybe it was by his way but he did. He is not a guy who would express himself but tieing a waist chain in a Fair around so many people. Wasn't that a Confirmation of the depth of feelings he had in his heart for her.

She accused him but did she ever want to know what actually happened? Why was she there? Trust was not supposed to be like that! She should have talk to him. He was not that dengerous chief for her anymore! She knew that she could say anything to her.

He immediately turned around not able to control his anger, he pulled her making her fall on his chest. He immediately cupped her cheek and brought her extremely close to himself.

Sid:- Saana! Ghar Chal!

He said in a demanding tone while She nodded her head defying him. She seemed to be more adamant on her decision.

Sh:- Sidharth! Agar Aap Iss Gaon ke Mukhiya hain Toh Hum bhi Mukhiyain hain! Agar Aap Ziddi hain Toh Hum bhi Aapse dugna ziddi hain! Hum Ghar nahi Aayenge!

She said in a equal determined tone which triggered Sidharth to no extent. He then grabbed a fistful of her hair this time.

Sid:- Hum Abhi Kaam se Jaa rahe hain! Shaam ko Agar Aake Dekhe ki Tere Bags packed nahi hain aur tu ready nahi hain toh Hum woh karenge! Jo tu Kabhi soch bhi nahi sakti!

He said the last line whispering and then left her with a jerk, zooming out of her House. Meanwhile, Shehnaaz thumped down on the bed while Rajat's and her conversation, That video was still flashing up into her subconscious mind.

FLASHBACK

Shehnaaz was resting looking at the large potrait of his on the world. He was looking sinfully handsome, a tint of blush appeared on her face, knowing how that rude and sharp yet glorious man was hers. for the rest of her life, just then, Her phone rang up bringing her back from her trance.

She frowned looking at the unknown number. She picked it up being absolutely, muddled about the sudden calls.

Sh:- Hello?

She said with a politeness in her voice while on the other side she heard a man's voice filled with respect and chivalry.

Raj:- Bhabhi! Main Rajat!

Sh:- Rajat! Kaun?

She asked thinking the name for a second and then widened her eyes, remembering the name, he was one of the man from her husband's gang.

Sh:- Haan Kahiye Bhaiya!

She said when Rajat, nodded and gulped his lump, not knowing what to say.

Raj:- Ummm..Bhabhi! Woh! Hum..Humein Aapko kuch baat karni thi!

He said fumbling on his words and sentence. Shehnaaz being a mature woman, could understood the constant reluctance in his voice.

Sh:- Bhaiya! Please Boliye! Kya huwa? Woh Thik hain na?

She asked all of a sudden, while Rajat affirmed her question and continued with his conversation.

Raj:- Bhabhi! Bhaiya.... Bhaiya Shayad Aapse kuch Chupa rahe hain! Sha... Shayad woh Aapko Dho...Dhokha De...Rahe hain! Laks...Lakshmi ke liye!

He said, just then Shehnaaz frowned and got infuriated. She gnashed her jaws and said politely yet it was sharp enough.

Sh:- Nahi! Bhaiya! Sidharth humein Kabhi Dokha nahi denge! Humari Zabardasti Shaadi zaroor huwi hongi lekin Woh Sabse acche hain! Sabse shresth pati hain Woh! Isiliye Humein Bharosa hain unpe! Lakshmi ko Hataiye! Mujhe usse koi lena dena nahi hain lekin Mere Pati pe mujhe Vishwas hain!

She said and hung up the call without any further conversation. While she mouthed an 'I LOVE YOU' to his picture and hugged it close to his heart.

FLASHBACK END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER