Chapter 32

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

I was working in the kitchen, instructing the maids and servents when I felt an intense gaze upon me. I knew who it was, my husband! That beast of my husband. Well, I know I should be hating him for what he did to my friend, Rayan and how worse he treated me infront of him and his men but I don't know how but somewhere I was liking his Possesiveness, his dominance, and his each and every shade. I was feeling wanted, People would declare me dumb! I mean obviously who can even evolve feelings for such a man who is this much ruthless and hurts you but I am helpless that my heart did. I can't behave rudely with him not with him but with anyone, Though when I disclosed Deepti about us and the marriage, she suggested me to do something which i would never do! To Break him! I...I don't know but I can't! I don't know what's this Feeling called but I can't break him, I can't break his heart. I still remember what Deepti said me that night which took me off-guarded.

FLASHBACK

I was sitting in my room when Deepti entered and quickly shut the door making me frown, Woah why she is closing the door?. She quickly settled herself down on our bed and looked at me

Deep:- Dude! I have a great idea for you! Hear me out! You can just bring Bhai to his knees then!

I frowned and looked at her being totally dumbfounded, Now what Deepti came up with? God! Deepti is a dangerous girl who can really do anything. I asked her being totally curious to know her step,

Sh:- Kya?

She smiled and stood up holding me by my Shoulder, she looked at me with a devilish smirk.

Deep:- Break Bhai's heart!

Sh:- Kya?

I asked unable to believe what she just said. Deepti rolled her eyes at me and patted my Shoulder.

Deep:- Yes Shehnaaz the ultimate way to bring Bhai on his knees! So, listen! Be all good and obedient wife of bhai! Like unki Har baat maan! make him fall in love with you and then boom! Break it! Cause He did that with your dreams and feelings right! See! I know how vulnerable he is when it comes on the term of feelings and dil - vil wala funda! Right! So babygirl just take the advantage of that!

I was flabbergasted hearing Deepti. She is indeed Sidharth's sister, i mean who can plan to make his brother suffer. I smiled sadly and looked at her, i know she cares for me but she is still immature to think between to break someone's pride and to break someone's heart.

Sh:- Deepu! I know you want the best for me! But Deepu! This is not a way! I want to break his ego but not his heart. Deepu! We are married! I am not his girlfriend ki main yeh sab tricks use karungi. Moreover, I am his wife aur main unka dil nahi todhna chahti! He is a man with old Thoughts and orthodox mentality, we need to change that! We don't and we shouldn't play with his heart or emotions! After all the mess he created, Deepu We shouldn't forget that he is my husband and a human! Sorry Deepu! I can't do this!

Deep:- See! Aaj main tujhe ek baat bolu! Kutte ki Pooch sidhi ho sakti hain lekin Sidharth Verma nahi! Bhai hain woh mera I know him! Baad mein kuch aisa karenge that woh cheez tujhe todd degi!

She said when I looked at her being unsure. No! No! Atleast he can't do something which would break me, that day when he was kicking Rayaan, I saw jealousy, anger, hurt and tears in his eyes.

Sh:- No! Deepti! Please Main kuch nahi karnewali!

I said with a determined tone and got back to my work which i was doing Previously. While I heard Deepti sighed and leaving the room, as soon as she left I sighed and put on the earplugs to avoid my mind from any kind of ill thoughts.

FLASHBACK END

I was wearing my earrings with a pair of moist eyes and being all lost in those words of Deepti, when I felt two strong arms snaking around my waist. I knew that it was none but the chief himself, he turned me around and looking at me keenly he asked me,

Sid:- Kya huwa meri Jaan? Ro kyu rahi hain Darling?

I looked at him, with a little smile and nodded my head defying him. I know how much he loves his sister and I know how much Deepti loves me and treats me as her Bestfriend. Ohh Lord! What should I do? No..No It's better that I wouldn't let him know about our conversation.

Sh:- Nahi Kuch Nahi! Chalein?

I said, when he nodded his head and pecked my forehead. I smiled, I don't know how but a slight blush crept over my face.

Sid:- Aur haan! Aaj tujhe Ghunghat dalne ki koi Zaroorat nahi hain! Aaj kya tujhe kabhi dalne ki Zaroorat nahi hain!

I nodded my head being a bit stunned. He is a man who always asks me to put the veil but today he himself denied me to do so. Soon, we went down and was about to move when my another mother-in-law stopped me.

Maya:- Kaha Jaa rahi ho Bahu?

Sidharth clenched his jaws and sighed, He looked at his aunt and rubbed his face.

Sid:- Hum Dono thoda Bahar jaa rahe hain bua! Kyu?

He said in a quite agitated tone, when his mother came out stuffing her mouth with the beetle leaf and said,

Ash:- Toh Ghar ka khana kon banayega? Manvi ki bhi Masik chal rahi hain! Woh Khaana wana nahi bana payegi!

Before Sidharth could say something, I heard a very known voice and that's it, I knew the disaster would take place now.

Deept:- kyu? Aaplog ko khana nahi Banana aata? Haan! Haan! Bhai Hum toh Bhukhe nange Paida huwe the! Kyu Bhai? Papa ne toh humein khana banake khilaya tha?

She asked being quite sarcastic, Sidharth chuckled nodding his head. Maya ji fisted her palm and looked at Deepti.

May:- Deepti! Tab ki Baat aur thi!

Deept:- Kuch Baat Alag nahi hain! Naukaro ko bol do!

She said as if announcing, Sidharth nodded and when Asha ji interrupted making me hell frustrated. They have always treated the servants as untouchables but why? Aren't they humans? They shouldn't be treated like that just because of they are Servents and we are the owners! I was  already stressed with this Brother and Sister's tantrums. It was enough! Not able to keep mum, I said it right on my Mother-in-law's face,

Sh:- Mummy Ji! Ek Time ka Naukro ka haath ka lijiye na! Kya Fark padhta hain? Woh log bhi Insaan hi hain! Janwar toh hain nahi ki Aaplog unhe aise feel karwa rahe hain jaise ki woh log na chune ke kaabil hain? Jaise ki woh log khana banayege toh Aap log toh mar hi jaoge?

I said in a pissed tone making Sidharth frown and Deepti laugh. Maya ji was about to say something when Deepti said,

Deep:- She is correct! Kyu Bhai?

Sid:- Yeah! I mean Haan Maa ek time khaa lijiye na! Manvi aur Shehnaaz kr aane ke pehele bhuke toh nahi rahete the na Hum!

POV END

Sidharth said and moved out along with Shehnaaz making both the Mother-in-laws furious. Deepti bursted into a fit of laughter and clapped coming infront of them.

Deep:- Aapne na Galti kar di hain Shehnaaz ko Bahu banake! Pata hain kyu! Waise toh woh bohot Suljhi type ki hain, usko jaldi gussa aata nahi hain lekin Agar Ek baar Uski Satak Jayegi na! Toh Woh Iss Mukhiya ki bhi  Baap hain! Toh Aaplogo ne Khudke Khadda Banaya hain! Aur Shehnaaz form mein aa rahi hain and I am loving it! Mumma! Ready ho jaiye! Maine bohot baar aapko kaha tha! Ki Bhabhi ko itna mat sataiye! Aurton ko leke apna drishtikone badaliye lekin Aapne nahi kiya ulta bhabhi ko aur torture kiya! Lekin Yeh mat sochna ki jo Manvi ke saath kiya gaya hain woh Shehnaaz apne saath hone degi! Thik hain! Yaad rakhna yeh baat! Aur Jab Woh ladki ki hategi na Toh Vermas ruthbe ki aisi ki taisi sabki Bajayegi!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER