Chapter 35

It was night, Sidharth was lying down with a arm under his head, supporting his body, gazing his wife with eyes full of love. He was on cloud nine, realising his feelings towards his forced bride.

FLASHBACK

Sidharth was smoking in the terrace when Deepti came there with a cigarette for a smoke and was about to lighten it up when she saw Sidharth. She gulped and quickly threw the cigarette away and went towards Sidharth,

Deep:- Bh...Bhai aa..Aap itni raat ko yaha?

He was about to answer when His eyes fell on the lighter in Deepti's hand, snatching the lighter. He glared Deepti,

Sid:- Deepu! Yeh Lighter? Tere paas lighter kaha se aayi?

He asked when Deepti gulped and cursed under the breathe and looked here and there, licking her lips. She scratched her forehead.

Sid:- Deepti Verma! I asked you something!

Deep:- Bha..Bhai woh! Main...Haan! Main Abhi Diya Jalake aa rahi hoon!

He frowned and picked up the cigarette which she threw. She scrunched her eyes, fearing her brother's anger.

Sid:- Tu Cigarette Peeti hain?

Deep:- Bhai! Nahi!

She said but out of nervousness and embarassment, she didn't realise that she actually nodded her head affirming. Sidharth crushed the cigarette and threw it somewhere,

Sid:- Aaja baith!

He said while Deepti nodded and sat beside him. To his shock, He offered her a puff. Deepti looked at him being absolutely stunned,

Sid:- Beta! Bhai hain tere woh bhi Sabse bade toh Humein Mat Sikha ki tu Konsa Diya Jalane Yaha aayi thi! Thik hain! Mukhiya hum aisehi nahi bane hain!

Deepti took the cigarette from his hand dragged a long puff, when Sidharth gave splat on her head.

Sid:- Dekho Kaise Phoonk rahi hain! Pakki Nashedi lag rahi hain!

He said laughing, when Deepti too winced and laughed passing him the cigarette.

Sid:- This was the Last time Deepu! Next time Agar humne dekha tujhe yeh sab karte toh humse bura koi nahi hoga!

He said making her gulp and nodded her head like a obedient child. When Deepti noticed a smile on his face,

Deep:- Bhai! So! Realisation huwa Aapko?

She asked in general when He nodded his head and dragged a fag, making her smile widely.

Sid:- I Love Her! It's not just a Obsession!

FLASHBACK END

While Shehnaaz who was applying some creame on her hands, suddenly felt an intense gaze on herself. Looking at the mirror, she smiled slightly blushing, realising her feelings for him.

FLASHBACK

Saying so, He left making Deepti jump out of happiness. She danced like a mad woman hearing her brother, as she knew that once her brother realises his feelings then he won't let anything cause her harm not even his mother.

After dancing, Deepti went towards Shehnaaz who was making their bed with a smile on her face. Deepti noticed that smile and hugged her from behind.

Deep:- Bhaabhi!!!

She coo-ed, Shehnaaz was a bit taken aback, she quickly pulled Deepti infront of her and narrowed her eyes.

Sh:- Aaj Saana se Bhabhi? Achanak?