Chapter 14

Sorry Guys! Actually I am attending a Party so couldn't give you guys a update but I am a bit free now so wrote it down and published it. And Yeah! Why the Votes and Comments are so less🥺

Ved:- Aaiyee Aaiye! Malkin Aaiyee!

Vedika greeted them the moment Asha ji and the rest of his family entered Raghuveer's house. Asha ji nodded giving a slight smile.

Ved:- Aane mein koi Takleef toh nahi huwi na?

Vedika asked them the moment, they got settled down on their places. Asha ji nodded her head defying.

Ash:- Ladki kaha hain?

Vedi:- Woh thodi si Taiyaar ho rahi hain! Minty jaa na dekh ready hain ki nahi?

Vedika nodded While Minty gulped nodding and left from there towards Shehnaaz's room. While on the other hand, Shehnaaz was wearing the silver bangles when Minty entered her room.

Min:- Saana! Tu... Tu Ready hain na?

Sh:- Haan Minty!

Min:- Chal! Malkin! Chote Sarkar! Sabhi Aa gaye hain!

Minty held her shoulder and made her stand. Shehnaaz looked at Minty with doe shaped eyes filled with fear ans uneasiness.

Sa:- Umm...Woh...Woh..Woh Aaye hain Kya?

Minty:- Kon?

Minty asked her being totally perplexed. While Shehnaaz quickly went towards the window and peeped outside only to see that there was no jeep of black colour. She sighed relief and wiped her sweat covered forehead. While Minty too came behind her and kept her hand over her shoulder making her shudder.

Min:- Kise Dhoond Rahi hain Shehnaaz?

Sh:- Umm...Nah... Nahi Kis..Kisi ko bhi nahi!

Minty smiled a little being a bit convinced of what Shehnaaz said and quickly took her downstairs. The moment, She stood Infront of the Vermas. Their breathe hitched.

ASHA JI'S POV

Today in the morning when Sidharth informed me that we were supposed to go to the Gupta's to see her fiance. I was happy, Finally my eldest son will be married and soon The Verma's will be blessed with a baby. I will see the face of my grandchildren. I still remember the day I got to know that, Manvi would never be able to produce to a child. I was furious, I was angry and hence I used to take out my frustrations on her taunting her for being infertile. I am happy that atleast I will be getting a grandchild. Reaching the Gupta's house, we all were sitting in the Hall room chatting with Raghuveer's Wife. To be honest I am eager to see who is the lady who was able to capture my Son's heart that too this early. I was drinking the water when I heard, Raghuveer's wife speaking.

Ved:- Arrey Aa Gayi! Aa gayi Malkin! Humari Nanad! Shehnaaz!

She said making way for thay beautiful girl. My breathe hitched seeing a girl who is this beautiful. I have never seen such a beautiful girl. Though I am a mother of three and my daughter was the most beautiful in this village but this girl sitting infront of me is something different. Her eyes were filled with innocence, her angelic face. Oh my god! She is a goddess. The perfect chieftain for my Chief son.

Ash:- Hmm! Padhi Likhi Ho?

Sh:- Ji..Ji!

She nodded but I noticed her breathe going uneven the moment, I saw my son entering the house. Oh! Great then! What Adhiraj did in almost three months that Sidharth did in a week itself. My elder Daughter-in-laws is actually scared of my son.

Ash:- hmm! Taa...Thik hain! Tum Jaa Sakti ho! Humein Abhi Tumhare Bhaiya aur Bhabhi se Baat karni hain!

She nodded and was about to leave when my Younger son interrupted making me frown.

Adh:- Maa! Kyu na Hum Bhabhi aur Bhai ko Baat karne ke liye Bheje?

He said making me frown. No! What if this girl say something to my son for which he might go against me. No! No! I glared Adhiraj and cleared my throat.

Ash:- Umm...Nahi! Humein Sidharth se Kaam hain Thoda! Yaha Sidharth ki Zaroorat hain yaha! Tab..Tab..Tab tak! Manvi! Tum Jao! Apni Jethani ko Zara Verma Gharane ke Niyaam samjha do!

I ordered my younger daughter-in-law. She nodded and mewled leaving with Shehnaz. I smiled and asked Raghuveer and his wife to take the seat, I was about to start the topic when Sidharth got a phone call and he left from there leaving me and Adhiraj behind.

POV END

Ash:- Toh Ab..Ab hum kuch Len den ki Baatein kar le!

She said with a wicked grin. Raghuveer gulped his lump in throat while The smile on Vedika's lips vanished.

Ragh:- Umm..Woh Sarkar ne humein hukum diya tha ki sab Taiyaari Verma Khaandan se Hogi!

Raghuveer said while Asha ji sighed and smiled on Raghuveer's foolishness.

Ash:- Arrey! Woh toh Shaadi ke Rasm o Riwaaz hum karenge na! Hum Toh Humari Bahu ko Sone se Tol denge! Lekin Aap log Maike Wale hoke kuch toh denge na Apni Beti ko?

Asha ji said directly which eventually came as a huge humiliation to Raghuveer and Vedika. Raghuveer lowered his gaze and mewled.

Raghu:- Ji...Ji Aap jo Maange! Hum waise Humaari Behen ko Ek Zameen aur..Aur Maa ke do Kangaan hain Woh denge! Wohi Humari Aukaat hain! Malkin!
_____________________________________

Shehnaaz was standing when Manvi smiled at her and cupped her cheeks.

Man:- Aap behad Khoobsurat hain!

For the first time, Shehnaaz felt some good and positive from a person of Verma Family. She smiled at Manvi and mumbled a 'Thankyou' holding her hand.

Sheh:- Aap bhi!

Man:- Arrey! Di..Didi Please Hum..Humein Aap mat kahiye! Aa..Aap hone wali Je..Jethani hain Humari. Humein Aapko, Izzat deni chahiye!

She smiled at the good soul and looked at her, holding her hands.

Sheh:- Man..Manvi Hum! Hum Tumse Kuch Pooche? Jawab dogi?

Manvi frowned and nodded with a little smile playing on her lips. Shehnaaz cleared her throat and looked at her.

Sheh:- Tum.. Tumhari Saas...I mean..Matlab tumhare Jeth!

Shehnaaz was not able to form a proper words when Manvi chuckled and looked at her folding her arms.

Man:- yehi na! Ki Verma's kaise hain? Insaan ke Taur pe? Jeth Ji Kaise hain Insaan?

Shehnaaz nodded her head hastily when Manvi sighed and was feeling to spill up all the torments that the Verma's do on their wife. All the mental tortures she has suffered from Asha ji and her son. Her inner feminist was yelling at her to say Shehnaaz everything and to save this cute soul's life but that orthodox thinking and the thought of securing her family's reputation didn't leave her mind. She smiled at Shehnaaz, Shrugging off the Thoughts, Shuting up the inner feminist of hers.

Man:- Matlab! Thik hain! Acche hain! Mummy ji thodi si khitpit karti hain but Dil ki Acchi hain! Jethji bhi waise hi hain! Thode Gussail hain but Dil ke bure nahi hain! Lekin Hum Aapko yehi Salha denge ki Aap Jethji ko kabhi Gussa mat dilayega! Kyuki Verma's jitne Acche hain Dil ke, Gusse mein Haivaan hote hain!

She said gulping down her emotions, the last line of hers signified the amount of mental and physical tortures that she had to gone through.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Sana_writer❤️