Chapter 1

"Rukh! Tujhe toh Bhai hi Dekhenge!", A man said gnashing his teeth. While the other man held his feet and begged for mercy.

"Nahi! Nahi Adhiraj Baba! Please Please SARKAR Ko mat Bulaiye! Hum...Hum Maafi Maangte hain!"

It was Adhiraj who was interrogating the man while the other man was no one but a fellow villager of Jharaoganj. In that village, Everyone fears and respects the Verma's well not because the Verma Family is wealthy. Talkin' about The Assets of Verma's They only had five farms and a Garment Shops but the villagers fears the Verma family because of it's good relations with the MLAs and the Police of the Village. Previously when Sidharth's father was alive, they only used to Respect him out of Love for he being the caring and helpful Chief of the Village But ever since Sidharth's father died, they fears Sidharth Verma, the would be chief of the Village and the entire verma Family.

Whereby, a week after his father's death, as per the norms of thr village, He was asked to continue the legacy of his Father but the only thing that he decided that to Change the rules of the Village for the Villagers, He was a lot lot harsher and colder than what his father was. He never spares a single penny of his which he lends to the fellow villager. Presently, Adhiraj was tackling one of the villager whom Sidharth lended 60000 bucks for his sister's marriage.

Adhir:- Rukh Abhi Bulata hoon Bhai ko!

Vill:- Nahi..

Adhir:- Bhaiyaaaaa!!!! Bhaiyaaaa

Adhiraj shouted from downstairs while a man who was sleeping on his kingly sized Bed, stirred and groaned being irritated on the continuous callings. Frowning, he woke up scratching his nape he stood up and wrapped a satin black shawl over his naked upper body. He strolled to the corridor and stood holding the Railing .

Sid:- Kya Huwa Adhiraj? Chilla Kyu Raha hain tu?

He said in a calm tone but it was quite enough to make anyone's blood chill. The Villager gulped his lump in the throat in anticipation.

Adhi:- Bhaiya! Yeh Dekhiye! Yeh Paresh ka Baccha! Humara Paisa Nahi Lota raha hain! Upar se Jhooth bol raha hain Ki Usne Humein Dekha hi nahi!

Sidharth clenched his jaws, Fisted his palm behind his back. He chuckled and came down making that fellow villager heart beat faster. He stood Infront of the Person while Seeing him, The Person quickly grabbed his feet and cried.

Villa:- Sarkar! Sa..Sarkar Hum...Humein Bas e..ek hafta A...Aur De dijiyee! Hum Humari Choti si Beti Ki Kasam khake Bolte hain Hum Aapko Aapka Paisa Lauta Denge!

Sidharth gave him a malicious smirk and asked him to have a sit while He himself made him Comfortable on the Head Chair. Slurping on his tea, he looked towards the man and kept his cup on the table.

Sid:- Tujhe Hum 1 hafte nahi Balki 48 ghante de rahe hain! Agar In 48 Ghante mein tune Humein Poore 60000 Byaaj Samet nahi Lotaya then! Teri Saari Zameen, Ghar sab kuch Sidharth Verma aur Adhiraj Verma ke Naam ho jayega! Thik hain?

Vill:- Parantu Sarkar....

Sid:- Khamma Ghani!

Saying so, He stood up and tugged his Bangle leaving for his daily routine.
______________________________________

While on the other hand, A beautiful girl woke up switching off the alarm clock. She glanced up at the watch and gasped.

"Shit Shehnaz! Again five minutes late! Hurry up! You have a flight to catch!"

That was none other than Shehnaz Gupta. One of the most efficient employee of the company where she works. She was a elegant lady with a very soft heart and harmless nature and the undefined beauty with shich she was blessed. Talkin' about her beauty, Her doe shaped brown eyes speaks volume, Her whitish skin was as delicate as the cream of milk and her tone was tose pink. In short, She was as Beautiful and refreshing as a Pink Rose. She was so beautiful and Gorgeous that her Beauty could even keep a Sensible person in daze for maybe hours and months. Since, her childhood she was the belle of the Village. For which, Her brother always used to protect her and used to keep a strict eye on her.

Coming out of the washroom, She quickly wore her uniform of a air hostess. Applying a tinch of Lip balm, She quickly dragged her suitcase locking the Door Properly. Settling inside the Cab, she pulled out her phone only to see four to five missed calls from her brother. She smiled and called him back.

Sa:- Hello! Haan Bhaiya Khamma Ghani!

Raghuveer was a very protective Brother. Being the only gurdian of Shehnaz, He has always took care of her more than anyone else.

Ragh:- Gudiya! Gaon Kab Aa rahi hain?

Sa:- Bhaiya! Hum...Hum Bass Teen Din mein Aa rahe hain Aaj Humari Flight hain Mumbai se Delhi Phir Waha Se Jodhpur! Toh Bhaiya Hum Jodhpur se Direct Chale Jaayenge Jharaoganj.

Raghu:- Gudiya! Hum Baar baar Ek Baat nahi bolenge! Hum tumhe Teen Din Baad hi Upasthit Dekhna Chahte hain ghar mein!

Sa:- Bhaiya...Bhabhi! Bhabhi Kaisi hain?

Raghu:- Acchi hain Woh! Baat Karogi?

Sana smiled and nodded her head hastily.

Sa:- Ji...Ji!

Raghuveer called Vedika and informed her that Saana wants ti speak to her. Vedika smiled showing the fake Happiness but as soon as Raghuveer left, she grimaced and spoke.

Vedik:- Bolo!

Sa:- Kaisi hain bhabhi!

Vedik:- Yeh na natak baand karo thik hain? Tab yaad ni aaya jab humare mooh pe kalik Poth ke Bhaag gayi thi Ghar se huh?

A lone tear escaped from her eyes, when she heard the venom her sister-in-law spat. She wiped her tears and was about to speak when Vedika hung up the call. She smiled painfully and reached the Airport.

It has been forty-five minutes since she have boarded the flights. She was telling the safety measures to the passenger but her subconscious mind was continuously bending on what her sister-in-law spoke in the morning. After the formal greetings and everything she saw an old lady who was struggling with her seat belt. Moving towards her she kept a beautiful smile on her lips and called her.

Sa:- Excuse me Ma'am ! Please Fasten your Seatbelt!

She requested a olderly lady who just smiled at her back fastening it.

"Shehnaaz Kaha hain?", an air hostess whispered to another while the other pointed her finger towards her. Helping the woman fastening the seatbelt she went to her place and wore her seatbelt, inhaling some air and smiled in contentment. No matter whst anyone says, She was happy to be independent, she was happy being a working lady, She was happy in her world.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE  FIRST CHAPTER OF MY ANOTHER BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER❤️