Chapter 52

Second Chap of MOHABBAT IS UP

The moment, Sidharth walked out of the washroom. He saw Shehnaaz, who was shaking convulsively, for a moment he felt bad. He too wanted to end this things going between them. After all, at the end of the day. He just couldn't see his Life sad, whom he promised to keep her happy always. He stood infront of his her sobbing pose. Folding his arms, he called her, keeping his rough face on.

Sid:- Kya Huwa? Ro Kyu rahi hain?

He asked when Shehnaaz looked at him, wiping her tears, sobbing.

Sh:- Hum...Humein Aapne Hur...Hurt kiya!

She said making a pout, fidgeting with her fingers. He sighed and sat on the couch in their room,

Sid:- Accha! Hum toh Aaye the tujhe Manane Sacch Bolne! Kuch toh Suni nahi! Upar se Humein aur Humare Pyaar ko Zalil ki Alag!

He said with a bitterness. While She looked at him with her doe-shaped eyes. She frowned and looked at her,

Sh:- Accha Matlab Kisi Chudail ke Saath Aap ek Jagah reh ke aa rahe hain....Bhale hi Alag Floor pe the! Lekin The toh! Aur mujhe Gusaa bhi na aaye? Upar se mujhpe Gussa Kar rahe hain The Alag. Aur....Aur Bua.. Bua ji ne kisi se Phone pe kaha ki Woh Chudail Aap pe Abhi bhi control rakhti ki Aap Uske Har Baat maano! Toh Meko Thoda Insecurity hone lagi, Phir Upar se uss din Mele mein Woh jo Aapki One night stand thi, Woh Aapko Leke Boli toh Hum usse hum already affected the. Then, Woh Lakshmi Aapko Kiss Karte huwe dekhe Aur Jab hum Aapse puche toh Aap chup the! Isiliye Humein Aur Gussa Aaya but trust me...Trust me Sidharth! Hum...Hum waise nahi hain! Hum Sachme Aapse Bohot Pyaar karte hain, Humne woh sab Gusse mein Bole the! Ki Aapka Pyaar...

She said and sobbed harder, remembering her own words. Her this cute face was enough to melt the cruel chief's heart. He wanted to laugh on the word "chudail," but couldn't. He just smiled sadly and pulled her on his Chest. He hugged her and pecking her hair, numerous times.

Sid:- Saana! Sshh! Ssh! Bass Hogaya Sweetheart! Tujhe Pata hain Jaan!
Teri Galti Kya hain? yeh hain... Ki tune humpe bharosa nahi Kiya tha Aur Humari Galti toh tere se bhi badi hain! Humne Kabhi tujhe woh Assurance nahi diya. Humesha Tujh pe Apna Dominance Jataya hain. Kya kare Am brought up like this! Time Lagega change karne mein! but jab tu chali gayi thi na! Aisa nahi kahenge ki Tab Humein Realise huwa ki Tu kya hain? Teri Jagah kya Hain Humari Life mein! Humein Pehle se hi Pata hain Tu kitni Khaas hain Humare liye bass Uss din ke baad Yeh prove ho gaya hain ki Yeh Mukhiyain ke Baghair Hum Kuch nahi! Haan! Pata hain Thode se Gussewale hain! Sir phere hain! Lekin Meri Jaan jaise bhi hain Tere hi hain! Aur kisike nahi hain!

He said and hugged her tightly, keeping his head on her head. While she sobbed hearing the last line, she was finally getting the assurance which the Marriage or she lacked from him. Nuzzling her nose on his chest, hugging his torso.

Sid:- Sana?

He called her when She hummed and looked at him keeping her chin on his chest.

Sid:- Bass Ab Woh aur apne ko Continue nahi karna hain! Aaj se Ek Nayi Shuruwaat karte hain!

He said and looked down at her face and then pecking her palm. She stroked his cheeks and all of a Sudden she remembered that how she slapped him once and jerked him.

Sh:- Sidharth?

She called her when he again pecked her hair making her smile. He hummed and looked at her,

Sid:- hmm?

Sh:- Aapko Lagi hogi na?

She asked him when he laughed and nodded his head, caressing her hair.

Sid:- Laga nahi Bass I was shocked Jab tu Thad Thad Maari Mujhe! Even you pushed me, jerked me! Tu Sacch mein Mere hi eligible hain! Meri Jaan!

He said making her laugh out of embarassment. While on the other hand, Manvi was passing by Sidharth's room. She heard the laughing sound of her brother-in-law and sister-in-law. She widened her eyes and immediately dashed towards Deepti's room.

She knocked twice but before she could knock any further, Deepti opened the door and asked her to come in. Entering the room, Manvi smiled widely and said in a loud tone,

Man:- HO GAYA! MILAAP! 

Hearing that, Deepti widened her eyes and jumped out of happiness. She knew that both of them won't be able to stay away from eachother. Deepti squealed and hugged Maanvi tightly while the moment, Maanvi was engulfed into a hug. She winced,

Deep:- Abhi...Abhi bhi Dard hain?

Manvi nodded when Deepti sighed and nodded her head. She knew that, the moment this puja will get over. Saana will bring Adhiraj on his knees that too with much brutality.

Deep:- Tum ko bhi Justice milega Maanvi! Ab toh Bhabhi ke saath Bhai bhi hain! Uss Mangoose ko Maza chakhayegi Saanu!

Deepti said when Manvi chuckled sadly and then shrugged off her matter and asked about how they settled everything this soon.

Deep:- Galti Dono ki Thi Maanvi! She was blinded with Possesiveness. Saana ka tab Mentality yeh thi ki How Dare Lakshmi Touched my man, jiska Gussa usne Bhai pe Nikala and I think not only this Lakshmi thing but Kuch Aur Cheezein bhi uske mind pe Clot form kar rahi thi jiske wajah se woh Fat gayi Gusse se! Aur kahi na kahi Bua ji ki Haath hain In sab mein! Use Gumraah kiya gaya tha! Simple! Aur Bhai ka! Bhai ka tha ki woh meri Baat kyu nahi Sunn rahi hain! Usne Mere Pyaar pe kaise Sawaal utha liya! Dono ki problem yeh thi but Dono ki Galti thi kuch aur....Bhai Ki Galti thi Saana ko Humesha Darana! Dhamkana! Zor Zabardasti karna and I guessed it the moment She shared how Bhai married her. Aur main Bhai se mili! Baat ki! Realise karwai! Woh Sudhar rahe the but usme Bua Aa gayi aur Sab Kharab kar di! Aur Saana ki Galti thi ki Woh Kabhi Bhai ke saamne Dil khol ke kuch Share hi nahi ki! Jisse Cheezein aur cluster karne lagi uske Mind pe! Jiske Wajah se Dooriyan Badh gayi! Relationship Kabhi Ji Huzoori se Nahi Chalti Maanvi! Ek Couple ko humesha Barabari mein Rehna Chahiye! Couple ka matlab hi hota hain two souls who are binded together.

Deepti said making Manvi understand. Manvi smiled and nodded understanding the unknown verse of Relationship. Deepti smiled and called her,

Deep:- Chalo Choti Bhabhi! Bhai aur Bhaabhi thodi si Taang kheech ke Aate hain!

Deepti said but before Manvi could resist, She dragged her with herself and was about to knock Sidharth's room, only to find it open. Deepti tip-toed inside the room, dragging Manvi silently but the scene Actually shocked them.

Sidharth was half lying on the couch while his wife was lying on his chest, talking and laughing. His arms were protectively cradling her, whereby her thumb was continuosly caressing his stubbled chin. Seeing him intensely, nodding on his talks. Just then, Deepti cleared her throat dragging both of their attention.

Hearing the voice, She looked and widened her eyes to find both of her sister-in-laws standing there, with a mischievous grin. She immediately called him,

Sh:- Jaana...umm...Umm..Sidharth... Sidharth ji!

She bit her tongue, Blurting out the name which she gave him only for her to call. Hearing the name, Deepti smiled and widened her eyes.

Sid:- Kya Hain Jaan? Kuch chahiye tujhe? Bulau Naukro ko?

He bombarded her with questions, cupping his cheek with his one hand but Before she could say something. Deepti's voice grabbed his attention,

Deept:- Kyaa Baat hain Jaana ke jaan? Did we disturb you guys?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER