Chapter 22

Do you guys want me to republish my old Story? The reincarnation one? If yes then I will republish it as soon as Complete Solace. and wohoooo! 750+ Followers ❤️ THANKYOU SO SO SO MUCH ❤️❤️🙏

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

Finally it was the time for bidaai, I cried hugging my brother tightly. Well, I wasn't crying for going away but I was scared! I was scared of my new journey. I still want to hide in my Brother's embrace just like the childhood days. In my childhood, whenever I was ever scared. I have always hidden myself in his embrace, as he has always made me feel secure. But What about now? How will say him that I am...I am afraid of the Chief. I am scared of him, Though I don't know What's the actual reason of me feeling like this towards him. He is basically Scary! His Aura is scary.

I was thinking all these when Bhabhi
held my arm and gestured, taking me  to a corner making Sidharth ji frowned. She looked here and there and then whispered near me in a barely audible tone, Though it was quite audible to me.

Ved:- Dekh Shehnaaz! Teri wajah se hum dono ne bohot kuch seh liya hai ab aur nahi sehna! Tu mukhiya ko bohot khush aur Santusth rakhne ki koshish kar! baas phir dekh wo tujhe aapne saar par baitha ke rakhenge! Arrey Raani Banake Rakhenge! Raani!
Ittna toh dikh raha hai unke aankhon mein!

Bhabhi said making me look towards him who was staring me intensely standing far away. I could notice the passion in his eyes, His gaze was fixed on my face. When Bhabhi again made me look towards her face and hissed, saying in a stern voice

Ved:- Yahan dekho! unko naraz karke hum dono ko phir se koi pareshani mein mat dal dena hum tere aage haath jod teh hain!

Saying so, She folded her palms making me feel like a sinner, I sobbed loudly holding her palm and nodded my head defying her.

Sh:- Nahi...Nahi bhabhi ye maath kijiye please!!

I was immediately interrupted by Bhabhi! She again hissed and looked at me with moist eyes. 

Ved:- Toh kya karun bata wo tere Bhai ko maarte maarte chode Hain..
Marte marte bhache hain tere bhaiya!

Bhabhi said making me gasp! Did he really hurt my brother? No...No..No! I can't let them suffer for me! I...I will comply to his every demand for the sake of my brother! I quickly engulfed Bhabhi in a hug. When she again made me look towards her and forwarded her palm.

Ved:- Nahi! Tu...Tu humein Wachan de! Humein Waada kar ki tu Mukhiya ji ko khush rakhegi! Har tareeke se!

She said making me frown bur shrugging off my thoughts, I nodded my head, as kept my palm over hers.

Sheh:- Hum appko sikhayat ka mauka hi nahi denge bhabhi! Barosa kar lijiye iss baar!

I said with a choked voice and broke the hug, When she pecked my forehead and crassed her cheek. Well Bhabhi, was never a vamp in my life unless and untill I eloped for the first time from my own wedding. She has always taunted me, treated me like a burden after they suffered for me, she just love my brother too much and hence she doesn't forgive those who try to pull my brother down. Cupping my cheek with her one hand, She said making my breathe hitched out of nervousness.

Ved:- Waise bhi kissi na kissi din tum dono ko pati patni ka rishta nibhana hi hain na! toh kyu na tu unnko aaj se hi wo sukh dene ki koshish kar phir dekh wo kaise tere aage piche ghumte hain!

Saying that Bhabhi giggled making me shivered but I smiled weekly pretending to be blushing and happy, which she already knows that I am not. Soon, she took me near my husband and we left towards the Jeep.

After the Bidaai Ceremony, we left for my new home, Verma Haveli. The ride to the Haveli was silent, I could only notice his intense gaze on my face. He
kept on adoring me with his deep intense eyes, holding my palm tightly. 

Whereby I was busy digesting whatever Bhabhi said, each and every words were ringing in my ears. I was in the deep thoughts regarding what Bhabhi said. Just then, I felt something lingering on my palm and soon I felt wetness on my fingers. I snapped at the direction hurriedly to look, what was it? I looked towards his direction only to find him pecking my fingers stareing me with those intense pair of brown eyes. I licked my lips and look down, as my heart was thumping against my chest  thousand time faster than normal.

Reaching the Haveli, I quitely got down the jeep when I saw my mother-in-law was standing there with a thali and a pot filled with Rice. I looked at Sidharth who was way too engrossed with his friends and men. He was all smiling and joking standing right beside me. Soon, his mother came forward with the thali and did all the rituals of Griha Pravesh of both of us, by taking our aarti and removing the evil eyes. Then she asked me to kick that small copper pot filled with rice and to  enter the house. Complying to her instructions, I did which was asked me to do and slightly kick the pot and walked in. I was immediately made to Settled down on the couch as per his Mother's instructions. She came towards me and handed me eighteen velvety boxes and then She asked Manvi to bring two boxes From her cupboard. Manvi nodded leaving Towards his mom's room and in no time, She came with two red velvety boxes.

She was about to give me the boxes when his aunt, told something in her ears and she looked at me with a smile on her lips.

Asha ji:- bahu! Tum abhi jao aapne kamre mein aaram karlo!

She said and gestured Manvi something, she nodded and made me stand and then I knew what was coming next. I was being taken to Sidharth's room, entering the room. Manni made me sit on the bed, I was getting nervous as the time was passing by. I gulped seeing the bed which was filled with roses and rose petals along with jasmine, I started breathing fastly when realisation hit me hard, remembering me what actually Bhabhi's last request meant. Manvi caressed my cheek and corrected my lehenga and veil.

Man:- Koi na bhabhi pheli raat ko ghabrahat hothi hi hai! App baas shant ho jaiye ..bhaiya bohot hi aache hain..wo appko bohot pyaar karenge!

Saying so, she made me sit properly right in the middle of the bed and pulled the veil of my lehenga covering my face. Then after five minutes, I felt Manvi Patting my cheek, after few seconds I heard the door closing. Giving me an idea of Manvi mist have left. A shiver ran down my spine as I remembered Bhabhi's sayings.

If anything happens tonight, it will happen by will. I would surrender myself for which he has married me! Atleast he will be satisfied and if he stays satisfied then he would never harm my brother. Yes.. That's an only way..  it's better than seeing him forcing himself on me...Anyway, if not today, it has to be happen some other day and what if  sacrificing myself could be beneficial for my brother? He would be safer. Now the marriage is also done, so he will not remain silent, even if I oppose. He might harm my brother, take out his frustration on My Family.

POV END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humera_Kabeer and Sana_Writer❤️