Chapter 69

Being a person with soft heart and unstable mentality, one can really get influenced by anything and everything or anything that they sees or listens to. Similarly, Manvi being such a girl, she got influenced to everything her sister said her to do. She never had an urge to hear her husband's side.

It was the next morning, Sidharth was sipping on his tea when Shehnaaz came and served him a Paratha. That's when, Adhiraj entered came down of the stair and cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention. However, Sidharth didn't fail to notice the stern look Saana's face, He wanted to ask her what is wrong with her but he couldn't.

Adh:- Hum...Hum..Humne ek decision liya hain!

Deepti looked at him with a frown when Shehnaaz nodded her head which didn't go unnoticed by Sidharth. He was baffled of the reaction of hers, while Adhiraj took a deep breathe before continuing. Exhaling he continued,

Adh:- I will Divorce Manvi!

Hearing him, Sidharth chuckled and stood up after having his breakfast. Adhiraj's eyes were moist and red,

Sid:- Oyee! Jaaheel tu nahi! Manvi de rahi hain tujhe Divorce, You just complying with it. Kyuki Teri Aiyashiyaan nahi ho rahi hain na! Kyu? Ab toh teri Aiyashiyaan aur badhegi, Ladkiyaa leke aa...

Before he could insult Adhiraj more, Saana said in a calm eerie tone which only comes out when she slowly loses her temper,

Sa:- Sidharth! Now You are going to Far!

She said when He chuckled and nodded her head and said something which was came as a humiliation to her.

Sid:- Aa gayi Devar Ki Aandhi Bhabhi! Kyu?

He said and left the house. While Shehnaaz was fuming looking at Manvi, who was looking down with tears full of eyes. Manvi was guilty, she was sobbing, just then, the lawyer entered making Manvi gasp. The lawyer entered the Haveli making her sob louder. Not able to take it any longer, She was about to move towards him when he stopped her. Manvi could see the hurt in his eyes, the unbearable pain which she must have gave him, It was reflecting in his eyes.

Adh:- Manvi! You know Why..I terminated our babies by hitting you? Because Tum...Tum Ziddi ho! Tum yeh acche se jaanti ho ki Bohot complications hain tum mein. Lekin Phir bhi bacche Chahiye the. Aur Haan, Ab tum yeh bhi bologi ki Iska aur mera tumhe maarne ka koi connection nahi hain! Then let me tell you, Humein pata chal gaya hain ki tum Aapni Behen se Sambandh abhi tak rakhi ho!

He said leaving a stunned Shehnaaz behind. Throughout all this, Manvi was sobbing and weeping while Adhiraj was signing every papers and documents. That's when, Manvi shouted crying,

Man:- Mat Kijiyeeee Adhiraajjjj! Mat kijiye!

But it was too late, He signed the last paper and handed it over to the Lawyer. The paper was already signed by Manvi as she already signed it on that night where Sidharth made her understood. They were now officially DIVORCED. After signing all the papers, Adhiraj took his luggage and moved out of the Haveli.

*

It has been a month since that day, Manvi was now nine months pregnant. Adhiraj has never showed his face to her, rather none knew about Adhiraj's whereabouts except Saana. Talkin' about Shehnaaz, she now wasn't able to stand Manvi anymore, she was cursing both the sister but that good soul Within her never stopped caring about her and her child. Sidharth too now took care of Manvi way more than he used to take care of Saana, which was now triggering her more. It was one such morning, When Shehnaaz woke up late only to find her alone on the bed. Just then, she noticed the time. It was 9'o clock, just then, her pair of eyes fell on Sidharth who was combing his hair.

She smiled, looking at his reflection and was about to climb down the bed when she winced. Her Stomach was aching due to the cramps of Periods. Hearing her wince, Sidharth snapped at her and dashed towards her. Holding her hand, he made her sit while Shehnaaz was gazing at his face but what he said it pierced her heart,

Sid:- Saana! Aaj Humein yaani Mujhe aur Manvi ko late hoga dopeher mein aate aate! Doctor ke Paas jaa rahe hain, Please Uska Khana bhijwa dena!

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

He didn't even wish me a Goodmorning? Rather he just ordered me to prepare lunch for that girl and him and to send it. In the last one month, not even once did he look at me! Whenever I tried to initiate something, he has always pushed me away making excuses that he was busy or he was tired but...but He was never tired or busy to take care of Manvi to speak with Deepti? Now also, when i hissed out of pain but he didn't even look at me. It hurts, when I saw him going out of the room, I sighed and wiped away my tears.

After getting fresh I got down, only to see him talking and joking with Manvi. A sudden anger rushed through my veins yet I didn't lose my calm. I gulped the lump in my throat and moved towards the Kitchen, when Sidharth stopped me,

Sid:- Saana! Maanvi ko Fruits kaat ke de de na!

He said while I stared at him for a while and took a deep breathe, I need to say Sidharth.

Sa:- Sidharth! Listen! Ghar pe aur bhi House help hain! Stop treating me like one of them!

I said curtly, He looked a bit taken aback with this sudden statement. Manvi was about say something to me when I showed her my palm,

Sa:- Humein! APNA DRAMA MAT DIKHAO MANVI!

I said all these gnashing my jaws and took my purse. Sidharth who called me again, I turned back when he said,

Sid:- Saana! Kaha Jaa rahi hain tu?

He asked with a frown, when I let out a sinister chuckle and said him making perplexed.

Sa:- Hum...Hum na Dukaan jaa rahe hain! Phir Factory jayenge! Kyuki Humein lag nahi raha ki Aapki niyaat bhi hain Kaam pe jaane ki!

Saying so, I moved out of the house and settled inside the car. I noticed that how my husband tried to stop me but it was too late.

POV END

Sidharth looked at Deepti, who sighed knowing that something like this will be arising someday or the other. Manvi stood up holding her bump, she was guilty for the miseries that were happening in Sidharth and Saana's marital life. Though, She was influenced by her sister but She never hated Saana or wanted any bad to cause them.

Man:- I think..Bha..Bhabhi thodi si naaraaz hain!

Deepti hummed making Sidharth look at them with a baffled reaction,

Deep:- Bhaiyaa! There must be something which made her pissed. Moreover she is also down toh the mood swings maybe. I think if you buy her chocolates and you know try to pay her more attention.. Did you get it, What I am trying to say?

Getting her hints, Sidharth realised that it was right that he has been ignoring his wife without even the motive of doing so.

*
On the other hand, Shehnaaz reached to a little house on the outskirts of Jharaoganj. Getting down of the jeep, She asked the driver to leave, after the jeep left. She rang the bell of the house and soon it was opened by a man. Smiling the man hugged her tightly and she smiled punching his stomach.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER