Chapter 48

SIDHARTH'S POV

I smirked seeing her, standing there with her packed Luggage. I smirked well that was not any of mine dirty devil smirk but it was filled with pride. She was behaving like a Queen, That Charm, that eyes which had a tiny spark of anger, flaring within her. Just then, I heard Vedika's voice,

Ved:- Arrey Saana! damad ji...Ko bol na kuch din rukh jao Dono!

Sh:- Uski Zaroorat nahi hain Bhabhi!

Saying, She walked down the stairs and stood infront of me, I was smiling like a love sick puppy. She looked unexpectionally adorable with that red nose. I don't wanted to show my this shade to her yet again but I...I just control my rage, still when she slapped me, pulled my collar, named my love for her as lust. I kept silent thinking that she was venting out her anger but that vision of her unwrapping her saree infront of me made me feel as if I molested her. No right! Yeah I know I forced to get married but I never forced to her to sleep with me! Did I? Just then,

Shehnaaz glare me with her pair of red raged eyes while I again smirked standing up from couch and walked towards my little wife who was standing there holding her bags.

Taking all those baggages from her, I intentionally caressed her fingers with hers and then smiled at her. Well, a genuine one, while feeling my touch, She immediately moved her hand back hurriedly showing me her doe shaped angry her eyes.

I again let out a chuckle innerly and again tried to hold her wrist to help her but she removed my palm and looked at her sister-in-law with a faint smile.

POV END

Vedika knew that something might has happened between them that the Chief himself has come to pick up his wife. While, Sidharth kept on stare her back, guilt was rushing through his veins. He was indeed guilty for coming into Lakshmi's trap.

Sidharth gestured his men to carry her bag while they nodded, bowing their head and followed their master's instruction. Rajat who came with a bowing head quickly moved towards Saana.

Raj:- Bhabhi! Mer...Mera Matlab Mukhiyain Ji!

He called her while Shehnaaz looked at Rajat and then, her eyes travelled towards the wound over his bicep. She felt pity on him,

Raj:- Bhabhi! Bhai ne toh humein Kaam se Nikal diya hain aur Hum Aapke Jaise Padhe likhe bhi nahi hain ki Seher jaake kuch Kamaye! Isiliye Bhabhi kuch Kaam ho....toh Bataiyega Kyuki Meri Bacchi ki school ki Fees...

Rajat was about to continue but stopped seeing Sidharth standing there, gnashing his teeth. He has already started hating Rajat for what he did to his marital life. Shehnaaz looked back and understood Rajat's dilemma but then looked at Rajat, she said with a smile and grace.

Sh:- Rajat Bhaiya! Inhone Aapko Kaam se Nikala hain toh Kya huwa? Jab tak Aapka haath nahi theek hota tab tak Aapki Biwi Humare Villa mein hi Kaam karegi aur Aapki Bacchi ki School ki Pagar hum Pay karenge! Jaise Mukhiya ji Aap logo ke Humesha Kalyan kaise ho woh Soche hain! Jaise Aap jaise Hazaaron logo ko Humare Pati ne Kaam Dilaya Pet Paalne ke liye  waise hi Hum Mukhiyain Kabhi bhi Humare Gaonwalo ka Nukhsaan nahi karenge! Balki Hum yeh Nischit karenge ki Hum dono ke raaj mein Koi ek ka Nukhsaan toh kya Bhookha bhi nahi Rahe! Aur Jaha Aap Humare Bhai jaise hain, hum kaise Aapke saath galt hone de sakte hain!

She said and joined her hands with a elegance, Raghuveer and Sidharth couldn't feel enough proud on the most important of their life. Raghuveer was indeed feeling very proud on the way he raised up her sister and Sidharth was proud on his choice. Rajat smiled ad mist of his tears and bowed his head joining his hands and left from there.

Whereby, she just hugged her bhabhi then her bhai and leaving her maternal house followed by a defeated Sidharth. Before he could  open the door for her, she herself settled down on the passenger seat, closing the door without waiting for him.

Taking deep breath, he asked his men to keep her bags into the backside of the car, while he himself settled down beside her, on the driver's seat stareing her intensely. His heart itched, seeing the way her eyes didn't want to spare him a glance for even a second. Starting the jeep he accelerated the jeep and zoomed out towards their villa.

His eyes kept on glancing her time to time. Not able to take anymore, He all of a sudden, pulled the brake infront of a sugarcane farm making shehnaazz frown and scrunch her eye brows.

He get down from jeep and closed the door with a bang, walking towards her side. He opened the door and held her arm, pulling her gently outside the jeep.

Sh:- Ghar chaliye yahan kyun laye Hain aap humein?

She asked in a soft tone, removing his palm over her arm. Sidharth cupped his face and stroke her cheeks with utmost love and adoration.

Sid:- Thoda romance karna chahta hoon meri biwi se! May I? ..

He asked and tried to touch her arms when she moved her head back and nodded her head, defying him.

She turned to sit once again into the jeep, when something struck on his mind and he pulled her by arm, threwing her over his shoulder with smile. However, her breath hitched by his sudden stunt.

Sh:- Aahhh! Sidharth! Niche uttariye!!

She yelled and punched his back with her little dainty fists but nothing worked. Rather he laughed on her stunts and then, he took her inside the fields of sugarcane and made her stand onto her feets once they both are out of anyone's reach or gaze. He pulled her by waist and cupped her cheeks, making her fist his kurta's button.

Sid:- Mujhe kuch kehne ka mauka degi!

He asked him in his deep hazy voice, while, Shehnaaz's eyes turned moist seeing his eyes which is filled with love but only love. She somewhere was getting the hints of him being innocent but those deeds of his in his past was again making her blind which eventually made her move back pushing his hand .

Sh:- Ghar chaliye Sidharth please mujhe kuch nahi sunna!

Saying she gulped down her lump controlling her sob and tears.

Sid:- Aiii!

He called her softly and again took her face in his palms and peck her forehead, giving her the much needed assurance. Just then, She pushed his hand with teary eyes.

Sh:- Mere paas bhi maat aaiye aap.
Abhi bhi Dil nahi bara hoga na mere se! Huh! issliye lekar ja rahe hain na aap mujhe! Ya phir....

That's it for him! He couldn't take anymore insult of the love he has for his wife. She was immediately interrupted by a sudden harsh pull. It was him, he pulled her by neck making her eyes widen.

Sid:- Aisi baat phir se kabhi maat karna! Ab toh sacch mein Tujhe Jo karna hain! Samjhna hain Samajh! Lekin Jab sab pata chalega na! Muh Mat Lagana! Samjhhii!

Roaring he glared her with a pair of infuriated eyes making her soul shiver.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

Humeera_Kabeer & SANA_WRITER